Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disconnected From Server

Discussion on Disconnected From Server within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Disconnected From Server

Hi everyone, I have been playing on this aged account for about 2 months and have had no issues dropping high kill games. My problem is last night I was playing and dropped 10 kills in a match on fortunes keep and got “disconnected from server” message and was immediately shadow banned. I do not use cheats or unlock tools and I do not VPN either even though that is not against TOS. So my question is what is causing this problem? I will wait out the 7 days I know the account will be fine but why would this happen to an account with absolutely no cheating record? Was it caused from people reporting me? Did this flag my PC serials? This is very frustrating considering I even played in a shadow ban lobby and got disconnected hitting 10 kills again. I know it’s not a great idea to play while shadow banned but I wanted to see if it would happen again and it did. Will this be an issue once the shadow ban is lifted will I only be limited to getting 10 kills? Let me know in the comments thank you.
Old 09/21/2022, 21:22   #2

Hello there
i have been perma ban on my main account so i used some of spoofer services to unban my pc. i created new accounts i got 12 kills when was shooting 13th enemy got disconnected and shadowban like you got like prestige 2 lvl 90+ and i checked bnet my email was not verifyd i did that and its was let me over that 12 kill. 2 days ago i was playing legit i was on 19 kill about to kill 20th enemy with rpg got disconect and sb i borrow my friend account 4kd 2k wins etc i dropped with it 20 kills no sb and my mate who dont use nothing also got 10 kills in the same game he got dc and sb also so i just played it out.. i realy dont know what cause it and its realy anoying. any help would be appreciate it
Old 09/22/2022, 04:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffys View Post
Hello there
i have been perma ban on my main account so i used some of spoofer services to unban my pc. i created new accounts i got 12 kills when was shooting 13th enemy got disconnected and shadowban like you got like prestige 2 lvl 90+ and i checked bnet my email was not verifyd i did that and its was let me over that 12 kill. 2 days ago i was playing legit i was on 19 kill about to kill 20th enemy with rpg got disconect and sb i borrow my friend account 4kd 2k wins etc i dropped with it 20 kills no sb and my mate who dont use nothing also got 10 kills in the same game he got dc and sb also so i just played it out.. i realy dont know what cause it and its realy anoying. any help would be appreciate it
I got unshadowed in like a day in a half I don’t think it even was 2 full days. I have no clue I never cheated on this account and that was the fastest shadow ban I have ever seen. I am gonna see if I get a DC from 10 kills if not I am all set so strange.

Tags
disconnected from server, shadowban