Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

thoughts on artificialaiming

Discussion on thoughts on artificialaiming within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
thoughts on artificialaiming

im about to get back into warzone, im hwid banned so im going with AA. Would ya'll still recommened this providor?
Old 09/15/2022, 22:31   #2

AA won't get you banned, you need a senior account with KD=15.0. To be able to slaughter without scruples in the war zone
But AA for long slaughter (15-25 people) will cause you to get SB. It has nothing to do with DC, just SB caused by multiple reports.
Pros: Won't be banned, slaughter can continue after 7 days
Old 09/16/2022, 00:20   #3

Outdated, aimbot causes DC and SB all the time, almost 0 communications from the staff about the issues with the aimbot btw.

but is still a good cheat. the spoofer works well and I think that they are working on the aimbot in order to lower the DC and SB rates (better late than never)
Old 09/16/2022, 21:36   #4

worst thing you can do
Old 09/16/2022, 21:50   #5

Used them before for a year without any issues. Lots of hate on them on this forum though and they like being a "secretive community", the people here dun like that XD

Not the most visually attractive however. Do I think they good? Yeah, they great and a great dev. Would I use it again though? Nah probably not in 2022.
Old 09/16/2022, 22:32   #6

I use AA and don’t have any issues at all. End of the day you just need to chose a provider that suits your needs best