Started using Ghostaim spoof a couple of days ago and every account just getting DC and SB during the first game. Is this happening to anyone else or am I doing something wrong with the process of using the the spoof? I was previously using another spoofer. Should I reset Windows and reinstall game and will that actually help with using ghostaim?
Hey, Activision has released new tracers or something of the sorts. to fix the dc at 12 kills then sb you need to reinstall windows from a usb and delete all the partitions. after you have reinstalled windows I would recommend doing the setup guides on the forums again. I would also recommend joining the Ghostaim telegram because there are some sexy people in there that will help you.
Thanks guys. Today I did the same however on a new account I ised no aimbot (legit settings) and no anti recoil. The account has lasted all evening. Every account before that was DC and SB after first game. Strange. These guys are trying there hardest to mess with our heads lol
Thanks guys. Today I did the same however on a new account I ised no aimbot (legit settings) and no anti recoil. The account has lasted all evening. Every account before that was DC and SB after first game. Strange. These guys are trying there hardest to mess with our heads lol
Actually found a great place in discord for spoofer,accts,and “chair” if you’re interested! Was getting to difficult to figure out and a friend showed me this server in discord ! Love it there!
Actually found a great place in discord for spoofer,accts,and “chair” if you’re interested! Was getting to difficult to figure out and a friend showed me this server in discord ! Love it there!
cap? if think i am bull ********? lol ill send you the link and come check it out yourself bro i dont just go slinging bulls*** around .. i know i am some random on the internet but i have no reason to lie ! ACD has been down for 2 weeks now! and no hopes of coming back up soon .. just trying to help people to be able to game again .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey hR
Cap 🧢
cap? if think i am bull ********? lol ill send you the link and come check it out yourself bro i dont just go slinging bulls*** around .. i know i am some random on the internet but i have no reason to lie ! ACD has been down for 2 weeks now! and no hopes of coming back up soon .. just trying to help people to be able to game again .
cap? if think i am bull ********? lol ill send you the link and come check it out yourself bro i dont just go slinging bulls*** around .. i know i am some random on the internet but i have no reason to lie ! ACD has been down for 2 weeks now! and no hopes of coming back up soon .. just trying to help people to be able to game again .
cap? if think i am bull ********? lol ill send you the link and come check it out yourself bro i dont just go slinging bulls*** around .. i know i am some random on the internet but i have no reason to lie ! ACD has been down for 2 weeks now! and no hopes of coming back up soon .. just trying to help people to be able to game again .
you're a scamming ******, **** you and your discord
Are you doing isolated tests using only GA spoofer & no cheats/unlocks/etc?
Yup, I've tried reformatting with USB, deleted all partitions, flashed BIOS, changed IP, you name it. Their support team claims it has nothing to do with the spoofer but idk, I've even tried using an aged account with 3k kills from last season. I always get dc'd at 12-13 kills on my first game of plunder (no cheats used). I tried all the relevant temporary spoofers (CYN, AA, INF) same result. You got any suggestions?
Yup, I've tried reformatting with USB, deleted all partitions, flashed BIOS, changed IP, you name it. Their support team claims it has nothing to do with the spoofer but idk, I've even tried using an aged account with 3k kills from last season. I always get dc'd at 12-13 kills on my first game of plunder (no cheats used). I tried all the relevant temporary spoofers (CYN, AA, INF) same result. You got any suggestions?
Well if you are getting DC/SB after some kills it either means that Ricochet is now applying that rule to all new accounts or that they are aware you are spoofing. I will talk to some of the spoofer developers I'm in contact with. I have been testing related to this for about a week & I have interesting results that I have not talked about publicly much (yet).
You have removed cheats from the equation by not using one.
By the way good on you for being able to get more than 10 kills legit. I can't because I suck.
Well if you are getting DC/SB after some kills it either means that Ricochet is now applying that rule to all new accounts or that they are aware you are spoofing. I will talk to some of the spoofer developers I'm in contact with. I have been testing related to this for about a week & I have interesting results that I have not talked about publicly much (yet).
You have removed cheats from the equation by not using one.
By the way good on you for being able to get more than 10 kills legit. I can't because I suck.
I've tried using an aged account with MW purchased, and no difference. One of my IRL friends (legit player) made an alt account and he got DC'd and SB'd first game on at 13~ kills, he can still play on his main with no issues. So it looks like you're pretty much guaranteed a shadowban on any account that has no history with your hardware profile unless you don't exceed 12 kills.
Ghostaim not working with infinite spoofer? 03/07/2021 - Call of Duty - 4 Replies Hi there, so i basically used ghost aim without any problem some time ago, now that im hwid banned, using infinite spoofer with a regular legit sub bought from the site, when im loading the cheat up, and the it sais press f5 when your in game, and i start up infinite spoofer, the pc just rebot when i press launch, is it cause of virtualization? did anyone face this problem?