Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shadowban - Experience

Discussion on Shadowban - Experience within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shadowban - Experience

Recently got a shadowban on my main account (Warzone)

What if I create a new account and then only play with ESP, would I get a shadowban again?

I don't think much of a spoofer or even buying an account because most people have had totally bad experiences with it.

Or should I rather wait until the SB has been repealed? If it is lifted, am I then flagged or do I then get a SB again more quickly or would it be as if I had never received one?
Old 08/28/2022, 17:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TilidiN1337 View Post
Recently got a shadowban on my main account (Warzone)

What if I create a new account and then only play with ESP, would I get a shadowban again?

I don't think much of a spoofer or even buying an account because most people have had totally bad experiences with it.

Or should I rather wait until the SB has been repealed? If it is lifted, am I then flagged or do I then get a SB again more quickly or would it be as if I had never received one?
SB is basically they flag ya for review what i used to do was clean all traces leave the game for 2 3 weeks then come back and SB be 90% of times lifted
Old 08/31/2022, 01:10   #3

elite*gold: 38906
The SB will likely lift in a week or less. You can check on Activision's ban appeal page for current status if you don't feel like booting the game and matchmaking to retrieve status.

There is no need to use a spoofer or take any measures unless you are HWID banned, which is when any account you use (even legitimately playing) gets SB then turns perma.

Don't use a spoofer or take measures for just a SB if it lifts.