I was wondering, on how is working the 15 kill disconnection ?
In case, i've been HWID Banned (i suppose)
And i'm know using a Spoofer which is allowing me to play with a brand new account.
The only things i know is if i do 15 kill, the account is getting shadowbanned, in case, on the same account, i played 100+ game with 3+ kda without any cheat, and still getting SB, this is the third, but somethings change, i dont get disconnected anymore, btw the account still getting SB.
Soo i wondering how it is working ?
Why i'm still getting SB without cheat and with spoofer ?
How to definitly solve this issue ?
I was wondering, on how is working the 15 kill disconnection ?
In case, i've been HWID Banned (i suppose)
And i'm know using a Spoofer which is allowing me to play with a brand new account.
The only things i know is if i do 15 kill, the account is getting shadowbanned, in case, on the same account, i played 100+ game with 3+ kda without any cheat, and still getting SB, this is the third, but somethings change, i dont get disconnected anymore, btw the account still getting SB.
Soo i wondering how it is working ?
Why i'm still getting SB without cheat and with spoofer ?
How to definitly solve this issue ?
Hey man!
So right away looks like your spoofer isn't working, or you might be buying genned accounts.
Solution> get a working spoofer and make your own accounts.
I believe GhostAims spoofer has the best track record at the moment so that's what I would advise.
As far as a cheat that won't cause you to get disconnected at 15 kills, you'll want to go with something like us, MobiusCheats.
PhantomOverlay is also another option, Im sure there are other cheats that don't have this issue at the moment I just don't know what they are!
My spoofer (GCAIMX) is actually working well.
In case, account without spoofer is instant SB, but when i use the spoofer i don't get SB.
If i do 16 kills at the first game, i'm getting SB + kicked out of the lobby.
If i do 16 kill after 50 level, i'm getting SB, but not kicked.
I tried a loooooot of spoofer, and i'm bored to waste my money for somethings clearly not working.
And when i'm trying to find a solution on cheat forum, i can't even find ANYONE talking about 15 kill SB or disconnection, i feel being alone to have this issue...
Btw, are you able to give me a vouches key ?
Then i can try your spoofer and let you know if it work, and ofc, if it work, i'll pay a subscribtion
To add more precision, i do some research and it look like i'm HDD flagged, in case, GCAIMX do not spoof this
My spoofer (GCAIMX) is actually working well.
In case, account without spoofer is instant SB, but when i use the spoofer i don't get SB.
If i do 16 kills at the first game, i'm getting SB + kicked out of the lobby.
If i do 16 kill after 50 level, i'm getting SB, but not kicked.
I tried a loooooot of spoofer, and i'm bored to waste my money for somethings clearly not working.
And when i'm trying to find a solution on cheat forum, i can't even find ANYONE talking about 15 kill SB or disconnection, i feel being alone to have this issue...
Btw, are you able to give me a vouches key ?
Then i can try your spoofer and let you know if it work, and ofc, if it work, i'll pay a subscribtion
If you're getting kicked at 15 kills and shadow banned without cheats then no I would argue that your spoofer is not working lol.
I do not sell a spoofer, I was referring you to another provider, GhostAim for their spoofer.
As far as a cheat that won't cause disconnects I would again recommend Mobius and no we do not offer vouch keys.
disconnection of seller 07/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Hi i'm french i play on Polaire server, and my seller in the market is disconnect when i m in the firsts places. Every time it s happening i came back in the market as quick than i can but a damn noob take my emplacement already!
I wonder if there is a hack, bot or anything else, who can disconnect seller from there emplacement, because it s happening so often that i become crasy. Eyes for eyes !
Thx !
PS : And a big thank to chocoman4K for is Cotobot, so great ..