Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kick after 8 kills - no demage etcc.

Discussion on Kick after 8 kills - no demage etcc. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/15/2022, 09:19   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
Ah yes you were the guy who would reply hours after we had messaged you, the reason you had issues is because you had more than one account registered on your pc.

We are obviously in very different timezones, as we werent there when you were and vice versa.

If it had been a normal case where you only had 1 account it would have been easy, but we needed to both be there at the same time so we could find your other account.

I had you do something temporarily so you were able to "change" your hwid and use a new account until we were both on and could sort your original account, so you could 100% play and you did play.

For whatever reason you undid that change before we were both on and able to work together, if you had just left it you would have been able to keep playing until we were both on and able to sort your multiple account situation.

You always responded when we were off for the day so im sorry you had a bad experience but unfortunately we arent awake 24hrs a day.

Still offered to help you but instead you are now choosing to leave the discord and not get help, thats your choice.

Edit**

just read your message in the ticket, no, its not a simple reset.

You don't know the original username that's locked to your HWID.

You registered a new which is the one we reset when you requested, which was done immediatley. However since you had undone the change I told you to make even if we reset the new one it will not work because there is ALREADY an account locked to your HWID, maybe you didn't understand that in the ticket but hopefully you do now.

If you care to join back and get help we'll be there.

Further as per your DM on site "I forgot my username and password"

Im sadly not magic, I can't just know what you made it, hence why we both needed to be there so I could watch the server and see which account was tied to your HWID when you tried to login.

** Edit again

If you don't want help at least join back and make a ticket so we can get you refunded.
I'm guessing he's a dealer who buys chairs from Mobius and resells them to someone else for the difference.
Of course I didn't mean to offend anyone