Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

stat clone for MW Multiplayer

Discussion on stat clone for MW Multiplayer within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
stat clone for MW Multiplayer

Hello,

i just wanted to know if there's any for MW multiplayer, there is but they dont clone everything, i had mine done and it only cloned the amount of games/losses/wins thats all,,,, i didnt get no kills/deaths/score no playtime etc nothing its all set at 0, looks a bit stupid to me on codtracker and ingame leaderboard

i had my BR stats done it shows on cod tracker. that is fine

i also had my rebirth done it shows ingame leaderboards but not on cod tracker not sure why but if anyone has an answer for this that would be nice

anyone here who knows how to get mw stats cloned? every provider has the same issue ive been going around, idk if its patched or not
Old 05/12/2022, 17:40   #2

elite*gold: 24
They have stat editors they edit stat tracker but they’re expensive. Like $45 a day
Old 05/21/2022, 00:56   #3

yeah very expensive
Old 05/21/2022, 01:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetGood2Day View Post
They have stat editors they edit stat tracker but they’re expensive. Like $45 a day
more like 10 gbp a month
Old 05/24/2022, 22:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffcobalt View Post
more like 10 gbp a month
Link me in DMs?
Old 05/26/2022, 09:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmblsc View Post
Link me in DMs?
don't trust it if you want to keep your account, it will just get banned (and worst, ratt your pc to hide a crypto miner) if you use his chair/stats edit