Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why does no one recommend

Discussion on Why does no one recommend within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/19/2022, 12:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lort1234 View Post
It’s really cringe how much some people are simping for AA, honestly there is always these 3-4 guys in every post recommending AA and shitting on people that disagree with them, always a good time to read

You say simping? what about other biased people here who praise cheats and saying its most secure then got everyone fooled and got them banned? What about those staff members and developers who keep trash talking other providers to praise theirs? Yet a few loyal members of AA coming here to defend and debunk lies of butthurt customers who have been banned on AA for being toxic, or doing things which is strictly against rules and we are simping? , we never advertised and shoved AA into anyones throat, but we answer every bullshitters who spread lies and talk nonsense about AA, and 100% of times we are able to debunk it and show the truth.

Because of this people, trash talking and spreading lies about AA become a trend here, its when me and some others started joining since we realized how ridiculous this lies are, and most of the people getting away with it, look at this guy i quoted down below, he say i didnt lie or anything, yet he invested his full time here to trash talk AA and cry yet someone posted the full support chat of what he was and why he was banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotdogx View Post
I never lied about any of the things I said it was purely criticism and before I even went to your chat support to “beg for forgiveness” I was banned as soon as you saw the post LOL
Ah its my favorite copy pasting time

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2022, 12:24   #17

Quote:
If you’re a user and you say something bad about AA on elite pvpers they will ban you and make you edit your post on here to praise how good they are. They obviously do care if they’re recommended here or not.
Why does AA care what you think.... Actually what does anyone care what you think.
Old 04/19/2022, 12:55   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
You say simping? what about other biased people here who praise cheats and saying its most secure then got everyone fooled and got them banned? What about those staff members and developers who keep trash talking other providers to praise theirs? Yet a few loyal members of AA coming here to defend and debunk lies of butthurt customers who have been banned on AA for being toxic, or doing things which is strictly against rules, we never advertised and shoved AA into anyones throat, but we answer every bullshitters who spread lies and talk nonsense about AA, and 100% of times we are able to debunk it and show the truth.

Because of this people, trash talking and spreading lies about AA become a trend here, its when me and some others started joining since we realized how ridiculous this lies are, and most of the people getting away with it, look at this guy i quoted down below, he say i didnt lie or anything, yet he invested his full time here to trash talk AA and cry yet someone posted the full support chat of what he was and why he was banned.

Ah its my favorite copy pasting time

I never said that there wasn’t some people that trash talk AA.
I never said that there wasn’t butthurt people, that trash talk AA.
Never said that defending these post where okay.
Never said that other provider praise their own cheat, and never said that they don’t trash talk AA.

I simply said that some there is always 3-4 people that simp for AA, and won’t say anything bad about it even if there was something bad. Some of these people that i am talking about even said that they would never said anything bad about AA, you can’t give a opinion about something if you can’t talk about the bad things, otherwise it is a biased opinion something that you yourself are saying other providers are doing.

And all of the above things you complain about is happening to every other provider too, it’s just different how you handle these things.

Take a look at PO, is someone complain about something PO just refund them. If someone complains about something with AA they get banned, and that’s fair if they are toxic and/or trash talking, but if they just don’t like it or are having problems that’s not in my opinion the way to do things.

I believe there is a reason that only a few other than the 3-4 simps recommend AA.

Im not a keyboard warrior so i won’t replay anymore, since i feel like we disagree and from what i have seen won’t agree.

Have a good day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2022, 15:23   #19

The answer to why they’re not recommended a lot on here is simple. There is other providers that are better than them also the providers that are normally recommended are undetected (other than UAV tool which wasn’t a full detection). After seeing what happened to the #2 ranked player on Vanguard that surely is enough to put any streamer off using them, just my opinion.

I’ve used AA a long time ago and unfortunately ended up with a perma ban. The aimbot features being able to set it to change aim bone etc are good though and different to other providers but personally i think staying undetected and keeping your account is the most important thing out of everything.
Old 04/19/2022, 15:25   #20

Because there is nothing to recommend about AA. The cheats are 6/10 at most. AA is only outstanding when it comes to poor support, based around blaming the user, the forwarding of thread links and staff stuck on an childish ego trip. Standing to their detections is also not their strength and behave in slightest wrong in their eyes and you will be banned.

There are so many valuable cod cheats on the market with far better customer relation and products.

Namely: -Interwebz -Phantomoverlay
Old 04/19/2022, 17:06   #21

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by sproge View Post
Because there is nothing to recommend about AA. The cheats are 6/10 at most. AA is only outstanding when it comes to poor support, based around blaming the user, the forwarding of thread links and staff stuck on an childish ego trip. Standing to their detections is also not their strength and behave in slightest wrong in their eyes and you will be banned.

There are so many valuable cod cheats on the market with far better customer relation and products.

Namely: -Interwebz -Phantomoverlay

Oh what a coincidence registered today and then such a first post... Pretty suspicious

You are more than welcome to prove your statements here for us all. Oh wait ...

Quote:
Because they don't beg their users/staff to hang around here and brag how perfect they are.

AA is legit provider and has huge user base.

If provider is not highly recommended doesn't means provider is not good, just means they don't invest into being recommended here.
Old 04/19/2022, 17:17   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
Oh what a coincidence registered today and then such a first post... Pretty suspicious

Its not just that, the original poster registered in FEB, and been on evp for 2 months now, and sure he have seen all this threads and posts about other providers and find what he needs, but his 1st thread and 1st post ever is starting a thread about AA, 2nd post asking which is better, if you subbed to AA @ then why not using it 1st? you directly came here making this thread about them then quoting others what is better, this doesnt make sense at all, really doesnt, and i might be totally wrong, but it really smells man.

Its more like a calculated act to make new accounts leave it alone for couple of months to not be suspicious then start acting innocent and bring AA into evp and let others bash and trash talk, its good tactic, but too childish and obvious, let me tell you all, with 10-20 or even 100 people coming here constantly attacking AA wont do a thing, they have tens of thousands of active subscribers and long time members, so your games wont have any effect except for wasting your time and ours, and i think i have a very good idea who is pulling this strings, its too obvious man, and like Songoku mentioned @ here, he literally made new account to bash now, i am really tired of all this games, you guys are not?

Edit:

No need to say which telegram chat is this, most of you might know, i waited on evp after this guy wrote this message on that group, i waited 2 hours then the post appeared talking about AA and that he wants to find something similar to it, after that all others [ all the same trash talker members jumped on the thread and trashing AA], its always same members on EVP, if this isnt proof then what is. Goddamn, you guys dont have limits
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2022, 17:28   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwocA View Post
Why does AA care what you think.... Actually what does anyone care what you think.
You, songaylord and that darox darrix penguin guy make it a mission to follow EVERY post I make stop saying you don’t care if you didn’t care you’d let people bash your product and not respond because you no how good it is
Old 04/19/2022, 17:32   #24

Quote:
You, songaylord and that darox darrix penguin guy make it a mission to follow EVERY post I make stop saying you don’t care if you didn’t care you’d let people bash your product and not respond because you no how good it is
We care about AA that's why we don't let people trash on them without reasons but that's something you little man don't understand.

So keep entertaining us
Old 04/19/2022, 17:45   #25

Quote:
We care about AA that's why we don't let people trash on them without reasons but that's something you little man don't understand.

So keep entertaining us
Simple criticism from a user = ban?

That's like buying a Lamborghini and making a post about how the seats are uncomfortable or something like that then lamborghini takes the car away from you
Old 04/19/2022, 17:47   #26

There are a lot of better providers on the market, just sayin ;-)
Old 04/19/2022, 17:56   #27

I mean to be fair, AA perm banning people for posting about their experience with their cheats is kinda dogwater IMO.

Like how AA got my info seeing as my epvp name wasn't even close to my AA username is sus af. Either they banned me by IP or there's a rat on epvp staff. - I would like to say that this happened 2-3 years ago. This was not recent. This was before my name was ilikebacon

All I said was if they couldn't bypass EAC for hunt, I doubt they would bypass apex.

I never said their cheats were bad.

I think my account was registered with AA back in 2008 I think. Maybe earlier lol. dumped a few hundard into their products too. Thats my only gripe with them, other then that. I think their cheats are pretty solid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2022, 17:57   #28

elite*gold: 122
Quote:

Mate, most users registered this month bash specific providers.
As well if you check post history support specific provider.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2022, 17:57   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
There are a lot of better providers on the market, just sayin ;-)
For some yes, for others no. Isn't it a nice world we live in.. Just sayin ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by onid00 View Post
Mate, most users registered this month bash specific providers.
As well if you check post history support specific provider.
Yeah im fully aware of this as well, this is what clowns do. For me it's just entertainment

There's never any evidence...
Old 04/19/2022, 17:58   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
I mean to be fair, AA perm banning people for posting about their experience with their cheats is kinda dogwater IMO.

Like how AA got my info seeing as my epvp name wasn't even close to my AA username is sus af. Either they banned me by IP or there's a rat on epvp staff.

All I said was if they couldn't bypass EAC for hunt, I doubt they would bypass apex.

I never said their cheats were bad.

I think my account was registered with AA back in 2008 I think. Maybe earlier lol. dumped a few hundard into their products too. Thats my only gripe with them, other then that. I think their cheats are pretty solid.
They also used my First name on here which isnt anywhere to be found on the internet and the state I live in and posted it publicly here lul