Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why does no one recommend

Discussion on Why does no one recommend within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why does no one recommend

Ive recently bought ArtificialAiming (havent used it yet) but reading the past "recommendation type posts" no-one has suggested it, makes me wonder why?
Old 04/18/2022, 23:12   #2

because there is better than AA Maybe?
Old 04/18/2022, 23:17   #3

elite*gold: 122
Because they don't beg their users/staff to hang around here and brag how perfect they are.

AA is legit provider and has huge user base.

If provider is not highly recommended doesn't means provider is not good, just means they don't invest into being recommended here.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/18/2022, 23:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vRude View Post
Ive recently bought ArtificialAiming (havent used it yet) but reading the past "recommendation type posts" no-one has suggested it, makes me wonder why?
Good provider . But it’s not recommended to use a main account … too many detections history
Old 04/18/2022, 23:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriasu View Post
because there is better than AA Maybe?
what's better?
Old 04/18/2022, 23:44   #6

Quote:
what's better?
Better in what way? Better in security terms or you looking into features/stability?
Old 04/18/2022, 23:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by onid00 View Post
Better in what way? Better in security terms or you looking into features/stability?
Security i would say, I want to avoid getting any type of ban, I wont be using aimbot just esp. I have experience faking gameplay to look legit from cheating on other games. Im new to cod cheating im confused by the whole HWID Spoof thing, likeif I have a clean hwid and clean account should I avoid spoofing?
Old 04/19/2022, 00:28   #8

Quote:
Security i would say, I want to avoid getting any type of ban, I wont be using aimbot just esp. I have experience faking gameplay to look legit from cheating on other games. Im new to cod cheating im confused by the whole HWID Spoof thing, likeif I have a clean hwid and clean account should I avoid spoofing?
If you are just ESP only user Phantom Overlay is your best choice. They have been undetected since release. Zebleer is good developer and doing really good work.

If you are looking for Feature Rich provider but also safe provider then Mobius and Exspira.

We both have been UD since release and we both have really a lot legit/semi legit features.
Old 04/19/2022, 01:40   #9

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by onid00 View Post
Because they don't beg their users/staff to hang around here and brag how perfect they are.

AA is legit provider and has huge user base.

If provider is not highly recommended doesn't means provider is not good, just means they don't invest into being recommended here.
This is 100% correct. Staff or HelioS would never ask their users to make any reviews here. AA is an OG provider for over 15 years they couldn't care less about beeing recommend here or not.

They let their products speak for them instead of trying to get on any "recommend" list.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2022, 03:13   #10

Quote:
Because there are better cheats available. With better support.

Quote:
Phantomoverlay. No spoof required if your hardware id is clean.
Old 04/19/2022, 07:54   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
This is 100% correct. Staff or HelioS would never ask their users to make any reviews here. AA is an OG provider for over 15 years they couldn't care less about beeing recommend here or not.

They let their products speak for them instead of trying to get on any "recommend" list.
If you’re a user and you say something bad about AA on elite pvpers they will ban you and make you edit your post on here to praise how good they are. They obviously do care if they’re recommended here or not.
Old 04/19/2022, 09:50   #12

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotdogx View Post
If you’re a user and you say something bad about AA on elite pvpers they will ban you and make you edit your post on here to praise how good they are. They obviously do care if they’re recommended here or not.
Yes if you talk **** and lie about things and want to come back to AA thats the minimum someone can do to clear things up. Pretty self-explanatory...

But Staff would never post here or send people to advertise them because their reputation speaks for themselves.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2022, 11:19   #13

just don't use AA as a streamer otherwise walls will show glitch and show up stream, look at what happened with the old second ranked vanguard player
Old 04/19/2022, 11:27   #14

It’s really cringe how much some people are simping for AA, honestly there is always these 3-4 guys in every post recommending AA and ******** on people that disagree with them, always a good time to read

For legit i would recommend Interwebz, for rage i would recommend ACD.

Interwebz. Is the best legit cheat there is right now. Fewer bugs, small/none performance hit, good feature list, decent support, never been fully detected and is cheap. If you are someone that want to legit cheat in more than just warzone they got a bundle to offer for CW, VG, WZ, MW for a good price.

ACD. Is the best rage cheat atm. A few bugs, compitable with almost all computers, small/none performance hit, good features, great support and avaged priced, they got a bundle with both spoofer and cheat for WZ, which is priced okay.
Old 04/19/2022, 11:59   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
Yes if you talk **** and lie about things and want to come back to AA thats the minimum someone can do to clear things up. Pretty self-explanatory...

But Staff would never post here or send people to advertise them because their reputation speaks for themselves.
I never lied about any of the things I said it was purely criticism and before I even went to your chat support to “beg for forgiveness” I was banned as soon as you saw the post LOL