Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Owners for a Cheat Project

Discussion on Looking for Owners for a Cheat Project within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Looking for Owners for a Cheat Project

Old 03/24/2022, 12:30   #2

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucora View Post
So, I own a cheat server that started recently with 130+ discord members atm. I am about to abandon this project as of this month as I won't be able to handle everything by myself. So, I'll be looking for some devs or some people that are ready to partner up with me on this project and make a brand. The name, logo, server, admins and support are ready the only thing it lacks is a skilled dev. So, we can either make cheats together or split pay a dev for the project. I am "not only" able to contribute to the coding process but coming in with a marketing experience of a few years, promotion, website and other stuffs could be done by me. So concluding, I can handle a part of coding and full of promotion, and website stuff and if we get a dev, it will be a split payment and all the revenue will be equally divided.

DM me on discord for further discussion Tucora#0001

This is not to shoot you down in any way, I’m just offering some constructive advice, you can take it or ignore me completely.

If you’re struggling to manage 120 users while also having a support team, you are going to struggle in this field. You don’t have to kill yourself working, but for example my team consists of 2 people total. Handling hundreds of users, support, the cheats, the site, the marketing, the advertising etc.

The more people you bring in, the less money you will make. It’s always way harder in the beginning but you’re better off grinding now and it’ll pay off down the road.

My brand only launched in August 2021 and I’d say we’re now among the top recommend providers for cod, and have built a great userbase, that only took me 6 months with 2 people.

If you’re adamant on bringing in another person because you need the help dev wise I totally get it, a post on epvp is the worst way to go about it in my opinion.

You’re going to get contacted by a bunch of skids trying to make a quick buck off you then drop you.

Talented devs aren’t watching for epvp posts that are looking to hire them, the bottom feeders are.

Look around the forums, in the threads for games with higher level anti cheats, look for devs with good reputation and feedback, then YOU reach out to them with your proposal and offer.

You will get no where the way you are currently going about things.

I wish you all the best with your endeavour and if you need any advice shoot me a Dm.
Thanks
1 User