Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My apology to Artificial Aiming

Discussion on My apology to Artificial Aiming within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/07/2022, 02:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
OK so I did read everything you said & basically what I am gathering is that AA does not ban people who share negative experiences, but rather people who share a negative experience that is false/lying, either because they are intentionally lying or are ignorant to the fact that they are false?
Not my place to say, but its common thing why users get banned:

-payment dispute

-Causing a big fuss that the cheat is detected [ which is not ] and then they find out the guy have same username/id on other providers, which been detected, it depends on the situation usually they give out tempban or permaban [ with refund ]

-Camons like situations, were he got all instructions he needed yet he didnt want to listen, or didnt even ask for proper help or given instructions but too lazy to do so he decides to trash talk and spreading false accusations around, while staff did their best to help him out and solve his issue while he was dishonest and wasted everyones time

and of course there are also so many others reasons, like debugging their loader[duh], or other providers staff [ i dont think they care as far he is not a rat] but usually they are lol, all literal coders and programmers whom also making cheats, admit it, its kinda security risk especially for their private cheats, its their website, their business they can make rules however they want for their security.

But dont take my words for this, i am a customer [ and i swear to god i am not getting anything for defending them ] but i also swear that in reality AA is not what others on evp thinks they are, ffs its been almost 10 years with them, never had any issue and always been active on forums and i really know what is going on in reality and why staff doing what they are doing.
Old 03/07/2022, 02:58   #17

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
Not my place to say, but its common thing why users get banned:

-payment dispute

-Causing a big fuss that the cheat is detected [ which is not ] and then they find out the guy have same username/id on other providers, which been detected, it depends on the situation usually they give out tempban or permaban [ with refund ]

-Camons like situations, were he got all instructions he needed yet he didnt want to listen, or didnt even ask for proper help or given instructions but too lazy to do so he decides to trash talk and spreading false accusations around, while staff did their best to help him out and solve his issue while he was dishonest and wasted everyones time

and of course there are also so many others reasons, like debugging their loader[duh], or other providers staff [ i dont think they care as far he is not a rat] but usually they are lol, all literal coders and programmers whom also making cheats, admit it, its kinda security risk especially for their private cheats, its their website, their business they can make rules however they want for their security.

But dont take my words for this, i am a customer [ and i swear to god i am not getting anything for defending them ] but i also swear that in reality AA is not what others on evp thinks they are, ffs its been almost 10 years with them, never had any issue and always been active on forums and i really know what is going on in reality and why staff doing what they are doing.
I agree with some of those ban reasons like dispute and loader crack attempt. Most of them, I don't. But I'm not in charge of AA, and like you said they can do as they please.

So do you primarily use AA's COD cheats then? Or you just respect them as a long time provider? I'm curious because IDK a lot of people who use them for COD.
Old 03/07/2022, 03:11   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I agree with some of those ban reasons like dispute and loader crack attempt. Most of them, I don't. But I'm not in charge of AA, and like you said they can do as they please.

So do you primarily use AA's COD cheats then? Or you just respect them as a long time provider? I'm curious because IDK a lot of people who use them for COD.
AA always been my jack of all trades, i always use their cod cheats of course including other cheats they have, for rage or legit purposes, but for streaming, they have stream proof for obs and so on, but for discord and shadowplay if i need it i use aimex, but honestly since my main got banned i dont care about streaming on dc anymore lol.

To answer your other question, i am loyal and have respect toward them, because the community is non toxic, and toxicity is not allowed in any form, and yet even some of people say their gui is old and so on, its not true, with that framework you can do wonders, i mean real WONDERSSS, i have not seen anything like this in any provider, but it requires sometime to understand yet now its easier because there are pinned topics full of configs and settings for so many different kinds of taste.

EDIT: Dont want to answer one of the points
Old 03/07/2022, 08:25   #19

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
AA always been my jack of all trades, i always use their cod cheats of course including other cheats they have, for rage or legit purposes, but for streaming, they have stream proof for obs and so on, but for discord and shadowplay if i need it i use aimex, but honestly since my main got banned i dont care about streaming on dc anymore lol.

To answer your other question, i am loyal and have respect toward them, because the community is non toxic, and toxicity is not allowed in any form, and yet even some of people say their gui is old and so on, its not true, with that framework you can do wonders, i mean real WONDERSSS, i have not seen anything like this in any provider, but it requires sometime to understand yet now its easier because there are pinned topics full of configs and settings for so many different kinds of taste.

EDIT: Dont want to answer one of the points
The possibility of the FW is almost unlimited. You can do so many stuff with it and tweak it to such a perfect legit look.. No other provider has this in depth possibility.

90% of the people that are willing to grab a coffee and read the begginers thread for few minutes is shocked about the capability of the FW.

Edit: its possible to make AA streamproof on discord as well
Old 03/07/2022, 10:11   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post

Edit: AA is stream proof on discord as well

Say what now? i was not aware of that, thanks for letting me know
Old 03/07/2022, 15:05   #21

Couldn’t agree with you on this anymore. Don’t get me wrong AA as a service is great but their support is trash !! If you enjoy getting talked to like you’re nothing then they’re definitely the ones to go to… oh and if anything is wrong is all YOUR fault no matter what 😂😂
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2022, 17:14   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjor98 View Post
Couldn’t agree with you on this anymore. Don’t get me wrong AA as a service is great but their support is trash !! If you enjoy getting talked to like you’re nothing then they’re definitely the ones to go to… oh and if anything is wrong is all YOUR fault no matter what ����

That explains i hope, they have a very restricted rules for their invite only cheats

Edit: Your language and your dishonesty about the situation led to your ban, nothing else, and i really see that this is your fault
Old 03/07/2022, 22:18   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post

That explains i hope, they have a very restricted rules for their invite only cheats

Edit: Your language and your dishonesty about the situation led to your ban, nothing else, and i really see that this is your fault
At least we can provide some proofs on 90% of the issues so everyone can see what is going on. And why people got into trouble by breaking rules.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2022, 22:31   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
At least we can provide some proofs on 90% of the issues so everyone can see what is going on. And why people got into trouble by breaking rules.
Right now there is another topic very similar of what AA staff dealing with everyday with this kind of users, installing bad spoofer and breaking their pc and so on, then not letting staff help and just start accusing and causing a mess.

So this is very common in almost every provider, and people need to realize that every provider have different policies and different way of dealing with customers, but others also need to know that always listen to both side of the story and not just talks without proof
Old 03/08/2022, 00:19   #25

Quote:
Right now there is another topic very similar of what AA staff dealing with everyday with this kind of users, installing bad spoofer and breaking their pc and so on, then not letting staff help and just start accusing and causing a mess.

So this is very common in almost every provider, and people need to realize that every provider have different policies and different way of dealing with customers, but others also need to know that always listen to both side of the story and not just talks without proof
Yep just saw that as well.. But I'm not surprised about that anymore tbh... People aren't blind to see what is happening
Old 03/11/2022, 04:02   #26

Quote:

Language lmao find something else to cry about, that’s who I am and how I talk. I wasn’t dishonest about any situation as you stated I was using other hacks when the only game I played was modern warfare. Not to forget to mention that y’all didn’t want to give me my money back until I threatened to go through my bank to get it back because the spoofer had just been detected and the irc chats were flooded. Two I was asking Helios for an invite not anyone else. The demeanor of the first response was what fired me up assuming I was using other cheats and so called “security threat/risk”.
Old 03/11/2022, 08:03   #27

Now you are being dishonest , look at the proof i posted, you say by using your package i have never been banned, and yet in AA you said you have never used other hacks, now you are admitting on evp that you used other hacks, get your story straight, so stop changing your words because you got banned by being toxic, and no the spoofer is not detected.

And another subject is invitation, they didnt restrict you using the other cheats you paid for, the invite only cheats is a free package for loyal and trusted only customers, and if they see you are using another spoofer that really messes up your pc or puts you and their loader at risk in some ways, they wont invite you but you can still use everything you paid for in the 1st place, but you decided go on with insults and calling staff names, its your doing not theirs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2022, 12:48   #28

I got banned from AA too after switching to PO and the ban message was that I leaked internal VIP stuff, but I only mentioned here at epvp when and why I got banned in Warzone but the AA Ban is ok because I won't go back to them.

But sometimes I can understand why they ban people, because most oft them accuse AA for their own stupidity.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2022, 23:31   #29

Quote:
Now you are being dishonest , look at the proof i posted, you say by using your package i have never been banned, and yet in AA you said you have never used other hacks, now you are admitting on evp that you used other hacks, get your story straight, so stop changing your words because you got banned by being toxic, and no the spoofer is not detected.

And another subject is invitation, they didnt restrict you using the other cheats you paid for, the invite only cheats is a free package for loyal and trusted only customers, and if they see you are using another spoofer that really messes up your pc or puts you and their loader at risk in some ways, they wont invite you but you can still use everything you paid for in the 1st place, but you decided go on with insults and calling staff names, its your doing not theirs.
You actually sound dumb, never once did I say I was using other cheats. I said if you didn’t give me the apex part of the cheats that I would’ve found them somewhere else. If I have a subscription to a provider that has a spoofer with it, why would I go out the way and purchase another spoofer from someone else and use that �� it just doesn’t add up and the statement you made is incompetent. It’s not being toxic I voiced my opinion on a reply back to me as I have the freedom to do so, can’t help you let some words hurt your pu$$y. And the spoofer was detected not saying it is rn but I know for 100% fact it was because y’all made it where you couldn’t spoof also with the irc chats flooded with everyone talking about getting banned or sb lol. My opinion and it seems like a lot of other peoples opinions as well is that AA is dog shit and that’s just what it is. Like I said the scumiest part about y’all is not wanting to refund a brand new subscription that didn’t even have a day used on it (and if you want proof of that I’ll be more than welcome to show ) on top of that it was stated it would be refunded within 48 hours, so I wait 2 days go back to the irc chat and the nerd dooby states “you’ll get it when you get it” so I had to tell him “no mfer you’ll send it back now or legal actions will be taken” needles to say the money was back in my account that day
Old 03/12/2022, 19:10   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjor98 View Post
You actually sound dumb, never once did I say I was using other cheats. I said if you didn’t give me the apex part of the cheats that I would’ve found them somewhere else. If I have a subscription to a provider that has a spoofer with it, why would I go out the way and purchase another spoofer from someone else and use that �� it just doesn’t add up and the statement you made is incompetent. It’s not being toxic I voiced my opinion on a reply back to me as I have the freedom to do so, can’t help you let some words hurt your pu$$y. And the spoofer was detected not saying it is rn but I know for 100% fact it was because y’all made it where you couldn’t spoof also with the irc chats flooded with everyone talking about getting banned or sb lol. My opinion and it seems like a lot of other peoples opinions as well is that AA is dog shit and that’s just what it is. Like I said the scumiest part about y’all is not wanting to refund a brand new subscription that didn’t even have a day used on it (and if you want proof of that I’ll be more than welcome to show ) on top of that it was stated it would be refunded within 48 hours, so I wait 2 days go back to the irc chat and the nerd dooby states “you’ll get it when you get it” so I had to tell him “no mfer you’ll send it back now or legal actions will be taken” needles to say the money was back in my account that day
There is always profanity with your kind of people, i know very well that you are still lying about the refund situation, but you and some others are all acting tough on evp and later begging to come back to AA, , these days giving your opinion means = insulting and trashing others it seems, and is that ok? or you could give your opinion in proper respectful way on AA forums . just the screenshots i posted is enough to reveal your real situation.

No need to waste my time further with you... You can bash you can insult, or just admit your mistake to yourself and just move on.