Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So I have a Question.

Discussion on So I have a Question. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So I have a Question.

Thought I was HWID. I kept getting permabanned nonstop. So
I did a revo uninstall....I cleaned SSD's with Diskpart and reinstalled windowns. No hacks
No Spoofers
and ive been playing using the new account no issues so far. Could this mean im not HWID banned>?
Old 01/23/2022, 10:16   #2

elite*gold: 1337
You've answered yourself already.
Old 01/23/2022, 10:16   #3

what that doesnt make sense if u been ban once all account u make will get sb instantly unless u use a spoofer . u are either lying or u never been banned before lol.
Old 01/23/2022, 10:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty_is_back View Post
what that doesnt make sense if u been ban once all account u make will get sb instantly unless u use a spoofer . u are either lying or u never been banned before lol.
I can send a snippet of all the bought account ive been banned on, it doesnt make sense I thought before I rebuild Pc try to try it and first account works no shadow ban ive played prob 10-15 games nonstop on it and no issues at all. I want to buy vanguard again but im nervous so thats why I am posting lol I have a different game (Diablo) on my blizzard account that had the modern warefare/wz account thats was first banned on it.. could that trigger it? or maybe delay in banning my ****? lol
Old 01/23/2022, 12:56   #5

i mean u said rebuild pc and change part then of course u wouldnt be hwid ban lol.
Old 01/23/2022, 19:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty_is_back View Post
i mean u said rebuild pc and change part then of course u wouldnt be hwid ban lol.
Well that was the plan and I did all that above and said lets try if anything till I get everything ill play with spoofer and come to find out it works without spooofer or new hardware... sooo weird. I am waiting to see few days before I buy full game just to see what happens and also I want to play diablo but thats on my permaban bliizz account and afriad to try incase something is flagged so have to figure it out.