Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

best place to buy a new account

Discussion on best place to buy a new account within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
best place to buy a new account

as title says since i read the russian ones are no go.
Old 01/23/2022, 11:16   #2

Whats your discord? I sell fresh WZ accounts. $0.45
Old 01/23/2022, 11:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieee143 View Post
as title says since i read the russian ones are no go.
Here in the Black market you can find lots of good and trusted sellers. Just do a little research
Old 01/23/2022, 14:29   #4

Stay away from certain people for sure.

In fact stay away from everyone as they're all selling genned accounts that will either be banned or may get you banned down the road.

Just make your own, you can get phone numbers for cheap.

You may spend a BIT more making the accounts yourself, but they won't be generated third world country trash accounts that get you banned.

And yeah Russia is a no go, they hating on the Mother Land for some reason. I wonder what do people who actually live in Russia do...?
Old 01/23/2022, 20:35   #5

I got it figured out. Thank you! btw for future where do you get verified text numbers from? I tried a few but said couldnt use that number. I did buy a account cause of that reason.
Old 01/23/2022, 21:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieee143 View Post
I got it figured out. Thank you! btw for future where do you get verified text numbers from? I tried a few but said couldnt use that number. I did buy a account cause of that reason.
instead of buying new accounts, create it yourself. Use sms service like 5sim.net
One sms number from countries like India, Russia, UK cost like $0.02/number. With $5 you can buy ~200 phone numbers and make ~200 accounts. Also seems like Russian number tend to get flag a lot so just use India number for now
Just make sure that when you create the blizzard account, the account country need to be the same as the phone number you use to verify it
Old 01/23/2022, 21:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
instead of buying new accounts, create it yourself. Use sms service like 5sim.net
One sms number from countries like India, Russia, UK cost like $0.02/number. With $5 you can buy ~200 phone numbers and make ~200 accounts.
Just make sure that when you create the blizzard account, the account country need to be the same as the phone number you use to verify it
thank you!
Old 01/24/2022, 09:08   #8

Indian numbers will probably be next tbh.