lol no I just bought a 1 month key days ago. Stop spreading FALSE INFORMATION or buy through unofficial greedy resellers
It's £23.50 / month and around £7/day if you buy through their official reseller with PayPal
If you buy with BTC it's £15 / month and £3 / day.
and they has spoofer included so that's insanely cheap with all the extra features they have
Buy through official reseller listed on the website and you will see (reseller 2)
i have cobalt, and its pretty good, not the best aimbot, but not terrible, and the fun features are awesome..
the other providers are just salty that they dont have those features, of course they will get nerfed like speedhack, but they wont cause mass hwid bans like people say (most rage hackers are already hwid banned anyway)
lol no I just bought a 1 month key days ago. Stop spreading FALSE INFORMATION or buy through unofficial greedy resellers
It's £23.50 / month and around £7/day if you buy through their official reseller with PayPal
If you buy with BTC it's £15 / month and £3 / day.
and they has spoofer included so that's insanely cheap with all the extra features they have
Buy through official reseller listed on the website and you will see (reseller 2)
Nobody is spreading FALSE INFORMATION as we are literally talking about one specific reseller.
Waiting for these guys come back here saying “my spoofer doesn’t work” after flying cars because acti banned their modems, their kids and even their mother from wz
Waiting for these guys come back here saying “my spoofer doesn’t work” after flying cars because acti banned their modems, their kids and even their mother from wz
Waiting for these guys come back here saying “my spoofer doesn’t work” after flying cars because acti banned their modems, their kids and even their mother from wz
I can't wait for all the new customers coming to us needing help with spoofers because they cosplayed harry potter.
Its going to be a shitshow pretty soon here .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice
lol no I just bought a 1 month key days ago. Stop spreading FALSE INFORMATION or buy through unofficial greedy resellers
It's £23.50 / month and around £7/day if you buy through their official reseller with PayPal
If you buy with BTC it's £15 / month and £3 / day.
and they has spoofer included so that's insanely cheap with all the extra features they have
Buy through official reseller listed on the website and you will see (reseller 2)
And here are the instructions on how to drive your PC/system against the wall....
lmao dude I'm a software dev, I can spoof my own HWID when I don't want to use a cheating provider's spoofer or a provider doesn't come with a spoofer, it's not that hard tbh, you don't need any kind of programming knowledge for that, just saying. Plus I don't give a **** about hwid ban or shadow bans lmao. I always rage cheat and that's what I'm gonna stick to.
y'all are pretty pathetic to mock people who rage cheat and got their hwid ban. What's funny about it ? I'm sure cheaters who rage don't give a single flying **** about hwid ban anyway. They chose to rage cheat they know the risk. At least that's what I feel like when I rage. I don't care about hwid ban or shadowban. But seems like the people that actually care about it and bring it up first is you guys with the "legit-cheating-legit-provider mindset bs" xD kinda ironic if you think about it. You guys are like those garbage EU teenage kids whose on MDMA and laugh about people using LSD, not realizing y'all are just as trash xD
I just wanted to make my non-serious harry potter joke why are you bullying me
y'all are pretty pathetic to mock people who rage cheat and got their hwid ban. What's funny about it ? I'm sure cheaters who rage don't give a single flying **** about hwid ban anyway. They chose to rage cheat they know the risk. At least that's what I feel like when I rage. I don't care about hwid ban or shadowban. But seems like the people that actually care about it and bring it up first is you guys with the "legit-cheating-legit-provider mindset bs" xD kinda ironic if you think about it. You guys are like those garbage EU teenage kids whose on MDMA and laugh about people using LSD, not realizing y'all are just as trash xD
muahahahahaahahaaa so true.
they keep posting those as a bait to get more customers; like spreading propoganda in US politics to elect the clown trump. it's effective though for dump people
[GLITCH] H1Z1 Flying Car 02/24/2016 - H1Z1 - 3 Replies https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4vYyf7ceH4Q/maxresdefault.j pg
This is not a CHEAT! IT'S A GLICH! So it's undetected and unbannable!
Would you like fly with a car like this guy ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loVDkKF7DTE
or maybe like this ?