Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mobius or PO

Discussion on Mobius or PO within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mobius or PO

Users that have used both what are your opinions. Not raging Ive done that its not enjoyable. Basically just a small amount of esp my aim is fine lol.
Old 12/16/2021, 22:36   #2

Both are good option and both external
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2021, 22:44   #3

Both are good, personally I use PO.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2021, 23:49   #4

used both like people said both are good but PO is slightly better but Mobius has some stuff PO doesn't have like no recoil and is cheaper price
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2021, 23:53   #5

Great providers 100%. Are you a streamer? If so PO with the HDMI loop that no provider provides currently this is amazing on dual pc cause although majority are stream proof, projectoring your screen causes fps issues.
Mobius has more features that aren't just barebones like PO such as skeleton and no recoil.

If you don't stream I'd say mobius.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2021, 01:19   #6

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,108
Between the two, Phantom.
But Mobius is fine.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/17/2021, 15:48   #7

what about security wise, i know both are good but which one is better
Old 12/17/2021, 15:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun426 View Post
PO, IMO.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2021, 16:10   #9

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun426 View Post
Both are great options for sure.

Both cheats are secure and Undetected, hard to say ones more secure than the other when neither have ever been detected.

Plus side for myself being : I’m very active and just replied to your thread haha.

Support tickets are usually handled within minutes, my users can attest to that.

Mobius only needs to be injected once per boot, so if you launch Warzone and get the “update requires restart” you can just launch the game and keep playing, no need to re inject. Extra useful for those using a spoofer, if they weren’t using Mobius they would have to restart their PC, inject their cheat again, then spoof again.

Either choice you make will be a great one!

Hope to see you around!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/17/2021, 16:19   #10

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
Great providers 100%. Are you a streamer? If so PO with the HDMI loop that no provider provides currently this is amazing on dual pc cause although majority are stream proof, projectoring your screen causes fps issues.
Mobius has more features that aren't just barebones like PO such as skeleton and no recoil.

If you don't stream I'd say mobius.
What's the HDMI loop feature you're talking about here? I don't see it outlined on their site. Like, are you able to set which monitor output PO shows up on and just mirror your screen, one to capture card one to monitor or something? Obviously if you use pass-through on a capture card there wouldn't be any way for PO to hide themselves from the capture card.

Thanks
Old 12/17/2021, 16:45   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post

Both cheats are secure and Undetected, hard to say ones more secure than the other when neither have ever been detected.

Plus side for myself being : I’m very active and just replied to your thread haha.

Support tickets are usually handled within minutes, my users can attest to that.

Mobius only needs to be injected once per boot, so if you launch Warzone and get the “update requires restart” you can just launch the game and keep playing, no need to re inject. Extra useful for those using a spoofer, if they weren’t using Mobius they would have to restart their PC, inject their cheat again, then spoof again.

Hope to see you around!

Does your cheat have native controller support? If so, I need to try it
Old 12/17/2021, 17:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rekts'Em View Post
What's the HDMI loop feature you're talking about here? I don't see it outlined on their site. Like, are you able to set which monitor output PO shows up on and just mirror your screen, one to capture card one to monitor or something? Obviously if you use pass-through on a capture card there wouldn't be any way for PO to hide themselves from the capture card.

Thanks
PO is the (only) provider at the moment that does HDMI loop streaming / recording which is with your Elgato. On the Elgato if you setup everything correctly it won't show up. PO is the only provider to do that. Other providers that dont do that yes they are streamproof via OBS but if you dual setup with OBS you would have to projector your entire obs from your gaming pc to your streaming pc which takes a massive FPS hit.

Example, I got a dual setup and use an Elgato so no OBS on my gaming pc also got three monitors 2 on the gaming pc and 1 for streaming pc.

With the Elgato connected correctly it'll show as a 3rd monitor on your gaming pc will if you duplicate your primary monitor you play the game on to the new monitor that shows (3) which is your Elgato then now your basically mirroring your game that has cheats ON through your Elgato. So it'll look like this and when your on your streaming pc and you got OBS open and its all setup correctly such as source -> video capture device -> then select on "devices" your Elgato and then from there you'll see your gaming pc but you (WON'T) see the cheats. This sir is called HDMI loop and only PO can do this.

Also its mentioned on their homescreen website
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/17/2021, 20:46   #13

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
PO is the (only) provider at the moment that does HDMI loop streaming / recording which is with your Elgato. On the Elgato if you setup everything correctly it won't show up. PO is the only provider to do that. Other providers that dont do that yes they are streamproof via OBS but if you dual setup with OBS you would have to projector your entire obs from your gaming pc to your streaming pc which takes a massive FPS hit.

Example, I got a dual setup and use an Elgato so no OBS on my gaming pc also got three monitors 2 on the gaming pc and 1 for streaming pc.

With the Elgato connected correctly it'll show as a 3rd monitor on your gaming pc will if you duplicate your primary monitor you play the game on to the new monitor that shows (3) which is your Elgato then now your basically mirroring your game that has cheats ON through your Elgato. So it'll look like this and when your on your streaming pc and you got OBS open and its all setup correctly such as source -> video capture device -> then select on "devices" your Elgato and then from there you'll see your gaming pc but you (WON'T) see the cheats. This sir is called HDMI loop and only PO can do this.

Also its mentioned on their homescreen website
That is so freaking cool. Never really thought that would be a possibility to have duplicated displays that are actually showing different things. God damn people are smart.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2021, 21:02   #14

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,116
If you are down to deciding between Mobius & PO, you already won.
Old 12/20/2021, 20:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post

Hope to see you around!
Hey man does your cheat works on Laptops as well ?
Also anti mirco support ?
Thanks
1 User