Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Better not use a spoofer?

Discussion on Better not use a spoofer? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 271
Question Better not use a spoofer?

Hey guys! Is it true that Activision is detecting Spoofer and can ban real HWID?

If it's the case, it should be safer to not use any spoofer right (if like in my case I've never been HWID flagged or banned)?

My main goal here is to protect my main account, and use software only on alts accounts.

So my options are :

- No spoofer -> alt account banned by reports -> use a tracer cleaner -> use new account -> real HWID is safe
- No spoofer -> cheat detected -> real HWID banned -> main account lost?
- Spoofer -> cheat detected -> real HWID is safe -> spoof and use new account
- Spoofer -> spoofer detected -> real HWID banned -> main account lost?

The real question would be then : are the chances of cheat getting detected higher than spoofer being detected?

I was currently looking at GhostAim since I like the AIO solution for spoofer, cleaner and cheats, but if the spoofer is not required, PhantomOverlay would be my choice for safety.

Thanks,
Old 12/13/2021, 20:38   #2

elite*gold: 19
Everything gets detected, the only real question is when.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2021, 21:51   #3

elite*gold: 0
Spoofer is not necessary if you're not HWID banned, use a security-focused cheat (I recommend PO) and don't rage and you won't get banned.
Old 12/14/2021, 04:02   #4

elite*gold: 95
Using a spoofer might be the most annoying **** ever, if you don't have to use one, do not start. Makes using certain cheats annoying, requires a restart most of the time, and can brick your pc lol(Used infinite and it eventually ****** up my windows updates and had me in a boot loop)

It also is another money sink.
Old 12/14/2021, 15:22   #5

elite*gold: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Spoofer is not necessary if you're not HWID banned, use a security-focused cheat (I recommend PO) and don't rage and you won't get banned.
I tried a spoofer last night, but just want to go for a strong provider now and do not spoof anymore. What do I need to do? Do I need to run a cleaner? Or not using the spoofer for a long time do the trick if it's getting detected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexservices View Post
Using a spoofer might be the most annoying **** ever, if you don't have to use one, do not start. Makes using certain cheats annoying, requires a restart most of the time, and can brick your pc lol(Used infinite and it eventually ****** up my windows updates and had me in a boot loop)

It also is another money sink.
Yeah but the problem is that I started using a spoofer and now regret it lol. Should I better reinstall windows, or I'm doomed for life if that spoofer get detected?
Old 12/14/2021, 17:52   #6

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by luca6902 View Post
I tried a spoofer last night, but just want to go for a strong provider now and do not spoof anymore. What do I need to do? Do I need to run a cleaner? Or not using the spoofer for a long time do the trick if it's getting detected?

Yeah but the problem is that I started using a spoofer and now regret it lol. Should I better reinstall windows, or I'm doomed for life if that spoofer get detected?
I was on the same exact boat as you, and was hesitated about not using spoofer just in case my main gets banned or hwid.

Eventually I ended up just using a reputable decent provider without spoofer and went with an attitude of (F**k it if I get banned then I just got banned) and at the same time just kept it simple and not raging or being susss… so far so good.

And in regards windows reinstall just to be safe… I say do it, the hell I reinstall my windows almost every month lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2021, 10:09   #7

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-DOS View Post
I was on the same exact boat as you, and was hesitated about not using spoofer just in case my main gets banned or hwid.

Eventually I ended up just using a reputable decent provider without spoofer and went with an attitude of (F**k it if I get banned then I just got banned) and at the same time just kept it simple and not raging or being susss… so far so good.

And in regards windows reinstall just to be safe… I say do it, the hell I reinstall my windows almost every month lol
You can use smthing like shadow. If you get banned switch to another