Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any unlock All lobbies in vanguard?

Discussion on Any unlock All lobbies in vanguard? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/17/2021, 01:31   #16

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savagesess View Post
I have been looking myself I did get scammed twice. Once I got my money back so now super hesitant. I did this with Damascus and DM Ultra it’s easier to just go in a lobby and let them go to work. Anyone find a legit one let me know! Level 70 for these vanguard guns is atrocious!
Just look around here and wait for sellers with legitimate buyers and reputation.
Atm, only soft unlocks exist.
Old 12/17/2021, 05:09   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownNoob View Post
Sorry for the nub question, but what's the difference between soft and hard unlock?
For me, about an inch and a half

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Just look around here and wait for sellers with legitimate buyers and reputation.
Atm, only soft unlocks exist.
When will it become hard? I don't have all day
Old 12/20/2021, 13:22   #18

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
I have been looking myself I did get scammed twice. Once I got my money back so now super hesitant. I did this with Damascus and DM Ultra it’s easier to just go in a lobby and let them go to work. Anyone find a legit one let me know! Level 70 for these vanguard guns is atrocious!
MobiusCheats offers a Max Vanguard Weapons service. We do not yet have hard unlock camos though.

You can find the service here:
Old 12/20/2021, 15:01   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
MobiusCheats offers a Max Vanguard Weapons service. We do not yet have hard unlock camos though.

You can find the service here:
***** $175

might as well wait for hard unlock lobbies in the future to come out.
Old 12/20/2021, 15:15   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonxr View Post
lmfao $175

I mean it depends how much you value your time. If you were to legitimately level all your Vanguard weapons it would take you over 100hrs.

For some people $175 isn’t much and it’s a no brainer, have lots of clients at this price point so I’m not worried.

Hard unlock camos is often an additional service, so you’ll still need max weapons in order to get camos done if and when that service becomes available. If it were available now max weapons + unlock camos would be going for $250 minimum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonxr View Post
lmfao $175

I mean it depends how much you value your time. If you were to legitimately level all your Vanguard weapons it would take you over 100hrs.

For some people $175 isn’t much and it’s a no brainer, have lots to clients at this price point so I’m not worried.

Hard unlock camos is often an additional service, so you’ll still need max weapons in order to get camos done if and when that service becomes available. If it were available now max weapons + unlock camos would be going for $250 minimum.
Old 12/20/2021, 16:58   #21

Is there a chance to get banned because I assume they (Raven) can easily check if you have the playtime to get all those weapons leveled or not.

I never understood how those recovery stuff works, perhaps someone could explain it to me.
Old 12/20/2021, 18:05   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibr4k4d4br4 View Post
Is there a chance to get banned because I assume they (Raven) can easily check if you have the playtime to get all those weapons leveled or not.

I never understood how those recovery stuff works, perhaps someone could explain it to me.
It’s a blatant lie to say something has 0% chance of getting you banned, that being said I’ve never seen any bans as a result of any weapon levelling/unlock service that I’ve provided in the past.

The service works via a recovery on console, our staff joins the lobby on your account via console and the service is completed. This way no software every touches your account for maximum safety.

My price may seem high to some, but it’s a new service that few can provide.
Old 12/20/2021, 19:46   #23

Quote:
It’s a blatant lie to say something has 0% chance of getting you banned, that being said I’ve never seen any bans as a result of any weapon levelling/unlock service that I’ve provided in the past.

The service works via a recovery on console, our staff joins the lobby on your account via console and the service is completed. This way no software every touches your account for maximum safety.

Your price isn’t high honestly there is a discord who maxes weapons it’s 200 and he’s legit and if you want camo plus max weapons it’s 300. So you would be a cheaper option. I know a discord who would be cheaper than them just trying to wait out till they have an option. May Look your way however I’m tired of making these guns!

Quote:

My only issues is linking my battlenet account I’m on PS5 but use cricket wires less and they are not accepted as a phone verification. Numerous people have had this issue so I’m stuck 🤦*♂️
Old 12/20/2021, 20:00   #24

Quote:
Your price isn’t high honestly there is a discord who maxes weapons it’s 200 and he’s legit and if you want camo plus max weapons it’s 300. So you would be a cheaper option. I know a discord who would be cheaper than them just trying to wait out till they have an option. May Look your way however I’m tired of making these guns!

My only issues is linking my battlenet account I’m on PS5 but use cricket wires less and they are not accepted as a phone verification. Numerous people have had this issue so I’m stuck 🤦*♂️
Is your BattleNet and PS5 account already linked? all that’s need for the service is to link an Xbox account.
Old 12/21/2021, 02:58   #25

Quote:
Is your BattleNet and PS5 account already linked? all that’s need for the service is to link an Xbox account.
No it’s not and I can’t link it because I have cricket wireless and they aren’t recognized by battlenet so it won’t let me link it without a valid phone number. Trust me been down this road
Old 12/21/2021, 03:05   #26

Quote:
No it’s not and I can’t link it because I have cricket wireless and they aren’t recognized by battlenet so it won’t let me link it without a valid phone number. Trust me been down this road
Doesn’t matter the account, can just make an a fresh new email and make an Xbox account with it, then link that
Old 12/21/2021, 15:33   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by offlinestreamer View Post
I been looking for a day now, 2 people tried to scam me.

I just want all my guns maxed level, all camos would be a bonus.

Anyone have this tool for the lobbies yet?

-Thank you
have you found some hard unlock services atm? i'm so interested
Old 12/21/2021, 16:44   #28

Quote:

For some people $175 isn’t much and it’s a no brainer, have lots of clients at this price point so I’m not worried.

EXACTLY this. Leveling weapons in VG is stupid. I'm an average player that plays MAX 2-3 hours per night WITH friends and have ZERO time to max these weapons. For me paying $150 to have them maxed was a no brainer if you want to stay competitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianJesus View Post
have you found some hard unlock services atm? i'm so interested
There are some providers that do offer this now. @ offers it for $175.
Old 12/21/2021, 17:15   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephLace View Post
EXACTLY this. Leveling weapons in VG is stupid. I'm an average player that plays MAX 2-3 hours per night WITH friends and have ZERO time to max these weapons. For me paying $150 to have them maxed was a no brainer if you want to stay competitive.

There are some providers that do offer this now. @ offers it for $175.
To clarify I do not offer a hard unlock all service at this time.

Just max Vanguard weapons

Quote:
To clarify I do not offer a hard unlock all service at this time.

Just max Vanguard weapons
Additionally to this, having a sale ATM, $130 for max VG weapons.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2022, 21:44   #30

Any updates on a unlock all lobby for VG?!?!?!?!