Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What you rocking?

Discussion on What you rocking? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question What you rocking?

I'm just curious about what you guys using currently I'm an old GG controller user so I want to test the waters.
It's hard going thru all these threads sometimes lol so I wanna make this 😅

Cheat:
Unlocker:
Controller/Keyboard:
Spoofer:

What's your pros and cons:

Old 11/24/2021, 22:57   #2

Cheat: InterWebz

Unlocker: Yes

Controller/Keyboard: supports controller without need of remapping software

pros: Has a very customizable aimbot that you can make look really legit. has unlocker, no spread, no recoil, ability to use silent and aimbot on same gun and is stream safe. also has per weapon settings.

cons: is new to the market so there is some bugs, also since they are new they have no background with bypassing anitcheats so they might not make it past the new anticheat. they make no promises but they are confident that they can prob get around it with no issues. got to wait and see i guess

they have been doing free day trials also to maybe test them out
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2021, 23:08   #3

Cheat: PO
Unlocker: Nope
Controller/Keyboard: Keyboard
Spoofer: Nope

Pros: Legit, secure, auto-updates, great and active community with an awesome dev.
Cons: None I guess? Although I haven't played Warzone for months now and I'm rusty af.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/24/2021, 23:08   #4

elite*gold: 2455
Quote:
Originally Posted by S7icky View Post
I'm just curious about what you guys using currently I'm an old GG user so I want to test the waters.
It's hard going thru all these threads sometimes lol so I wanna make this 😅

Cheat:
Unlocker:
Controller/Keyboard:
Spoofer:

We have everything you stated.

Full controller support plug and play and it will be auto recognized on the loader.

Full unlock all for anything you may need this is included in our "All Products" (VIP) Subscriptions on our website.

We have one of the best spoofer's and the best cleaner in the market, all included for 1 price or individually.

Not sure what you are looking for in terms of the cheat however we have a solid ESP, Bones Recoil slider streamproof all sorts!

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2021, 01:50   #5

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
If you want something identical to GG that's better than GG was, buy EO.
EO is better than Interwebz, Cynical, AA, SC, DC, etc...

If you want limited function but a solid aimbot/esp and the best security on the market, buy PO.
Doesn't have native controller support though, so you'll need to remap.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2021, 03:28   #6

elite*gold: 116
Cheat: mango cheat
Unlocker: none
Controller/Keyboard: bloodya4tech cheating mouse and razer black widow
Spoofer: none
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2021, 03:58   #7

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,017
If you need a provider that stood out since release (14 months) and provides the best security on the market, feel free to check us https://aimexcheats.com out. For any questions, PM us on our Discord.

If you are in need for rage features such as GG had your best place would be EO.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/25/2021, 05:28   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
EO is better than Interwebz
i would like to disagree i tried eo and it doesnt even come close to interwebz

interwebz is identical to engineowning when it comes to features but
interwebz actually offers way more features + customization + does everything better like such as their radar which offers full user control + actual legit humanization options, a more modern and user friendly gui (which even the gui also has way more functions than eo as well), and they are cheaper than eo as well (and by a large margin if you use youtuber discount codes such as cappe or code x22cheats for 20% off)

not only that they actually have developers that add suggestions that users give them, so i have no clue where you got that from

the only thing i ever hear thats better about eo then interwebz is that they have less bugs / more fps friendly

ot:
Cheat: interwebz
Unlocker: yes
Controller/Keyboard: yes native controller support
Spoofer: no, but one coming soon

pros: best overall hack

cons: bugs because of kolo no cap
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2021, 05:31   #9

elite*gold: 24
Cheat: AIMEX (AXC)
Unlocker: None
Controller/Keyboard: Both
Spoofer: Never Needed

Pros:
Never got banned and still rocking.
Nice community and overall good support.
Customizable features.

Cons:
Sometimes update takes longer due to security check but given it is undetected since the release, I can let it go.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/25/2021, 17:51   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeleton man View Post

interwebz is identical to engineowning when it comes to features but
interwebz actually offers way more features + customization + does everything better like such as their radar which offers full user control + actual legit humanization options, a more modern and user friendly gui (which even the gui also has way more functions than eo as well), and they are cheaper than eo as well (and by a large margin if you use youtuber discount codes such as cappe or code x22cheats for 20% off)

not only that they actually have developers that add suggestions that users give them, so i have no clue where you got that from

the only thing i ever hear thats better about eo then interwebz is that they have less bugs / more fps friendly

ot:
Cheat: interwebz
Unlocker: yes
Controller/Keyboard: yes native controller support
Spoofer: no, but one coming soon

pros: best overall hack

cons: bugs because of kolo no cap
i got to disagree with the "does everything better". as eo is more for rage. interwebz comes nowhere close for rage. but iw is far superior when it comes to legit. the customization is all you could ever want.
Old 11/25/2021, 18:23   #11

Cheat: PhantomOverlay and AimexCheats. PO for Vanguard and sometimes Warzone just depends on if playing in wagers or not. If just casually gaming for a bit then i'm rocking AimexCheats.
Unlocker: No
Controller/Keyboard: Controller for both.
Spoofer:
No

Pros and Cons: Slight features I wish each other had over the other or had the same to a degree. Like I enjoy skeleton but I get why we don't have it on PO. Or controller input with the cheat framework to work with Antimicro, I know its eventually going to come to PO so I wait. PO has HDMI loop which is again my go to cheat for wagers or tourneys due to the ability to use my Elgato etc. FPS performance no hit with PO a slight hit with Aimex. Update times with PO over Aimex.

Both are my go to and would recommend them to anyone.

A feature I wish both had if I'm going to be honest is what Mobius does offer which is the cheat is constantly going to inject. So for warzone you load up the cheat but the gamer has to restart due to an update. The cheat itself will re inject without having to load up the loader to me thats some next level sh** I (WANT) with streams and wagers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/25/2021, 18:34   #12

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by CareBearGirl View Post
i got to disagree with the "does everything better". as eo is more for rage. interwebz comes nowhere close for rage. but iw is far superior when it comes to legit. the customization is all you could ever want.
EO has legit settings too I will give them that. I think when it comes to feature rich providers EngineOwning is the best option just because they clearly aren't going anywhere and they lay down the road while others drive on it.

Your last favorite provider GG is history now & IDK anything about Interwebz other than they are new to COD and will be new to kernel anti-cheat as they did CSGO before COD, so we will see if they prove themselves. I am sure they can & hope they will. Looks like a great cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2021, 20:30   #13

elite*gold: 19
Cheat: None
Unlocker: None
Controller/Keyboard: Keyboard
Spoofer: None

Pro: I can never get banned
Con: I get mad alot

Have not found a cheat i want to risk yet except PO but i don't want to pay 3 months until after Ricoshit.
Old 11/25/2021, 22:52   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7icky View Post
I'm just curious about what you guys using currently I'm an old GG controller user so I want to test the waters.
It's hard going thru all these threads sometimes lol so I wanna make this ��

Cheat:
Unlocker:
Controller/Keyboard:
Spoofer:

PO - ESP ONLY as im on Controller
No unlocker : as im on my long time main Account , unlockers are just for lvl 1 ragers imo.
Controller: Nacon Revolution Unlimited with integrated backpaddles
CronusZen for 1 tap Slidecancle on the backpaddle, moving around like JoeWo etc.
And some recoil removal, not 100% removed. More like 50-60% as the Zen gives an natural recoil controll look. Not like softwares no recoil ON.
SPOOFER : NONE. Clean HWID since release of WZ

Pros : PO super safe for legit playing and keeping your Main bann free. Auto Updater = no downtime since ever lol.
Cons: No Controller support, only with Rewasd which is .......
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2021, 23:44   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeleton man View Post
Warning about interwebz, if you have laggy internet the esp will lagging as well which also affecting aimbot accuracy. I dont get this issue with other cheat providers. Interwebz runs in fullscreen like x22 but i dont get laggy esp with x22; Maybe interwebz uses external esp and others use internal esp or maybe just bad coding ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ? The nice thing about interwebz is it has plenty features for aimbot configuration.
Thanks
1 User