Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinite UAV Cheat Provider To Replace GG?

Discussion on Infinite UAV Cheat Provider To Replace GG? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Infinite UAV Cheat Provider To Replace GG?

Now GG is gone, who is the best cheat provider to include infinite UAV as well as aimbot and walls? Basically, which cheat is most similar to GG.
Old 11/20/2021, 18:20   #2

elite*gold: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbourthorner View Post
Now GG is gone, who is the best cheat provider to include infinite UAV as well as aimbot and walls? Basically, which cheat is most similar to GG.
If you want the full rage, unlocker and everything i'd recommend engine owning if you don't mind bans. If you want a legit style cheat go with Phantom overlay, or me
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2021, 18:45   #3

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,075
GG was dead on Ricochet arrival anyways. If you want a lane change you can go with Phantom Overlay.
Old 11/20/2021, 21:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbourthorner View Post
dont listen to others, you wont get honest answer.

last time i sub applecheats they have infinite uav and other similar cheat features like GG.
Old 11/20/2021, 22:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by meymeygila View Post
dont listen to others, you wont get honest answer.

last time i sub applecheats they have infinite uav and other similar cheat features like GG.
Pretty sure they had at least one detection and many issues with shadow bans, I'd stay away from Apple, they're probably the biggest copy-paste cheat out there.
Old 11/20/2021, 23:47   #6

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,057
RUT UAV is the best UAV on the market if that is all you're looking for.
GG was using his.
Old 11/21/2021, 11:51   #7

I don’t think there is anything like GG I really loved the UAV + unlocker + best ESP ever tbh

It’s so sad man …. :-/
Old 11/21/2021, 12:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by designerx View Post
I don’t think there is anything like GG I really loved the UAV + unlocker + best ESP ever tbh

It’s so sad man …. :-/
Keep in mind that features like UAV and unlockers will probably be patched after ricochet release, there cheats that offer such features, but it's best to go with a security based cheat and not use these risky features, which are also public source.
Old 11/21/2021, 12:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Keep in mind that features like UAV and unlockers will probably be patched after ricochet release, there cheats that offer such features, but it's best to go with a security based cheat and not use these risky features, which are also public source.
I used GG since it got released. That’s almost a year. I play legit and don’t rage. Never got SB or ban. IMO they were very quick to update and informed people not to load until it was safe.

I know EO has similar features but it’s getting detected all the time.

Which other cheez has UAV + unlocker and good ESP like GG? Please tell me.

Their skeleton was superior to any other ESP out there. Haven’t seen anything as good. Ever.
Old 11/21/2021, 13:12   #10

elite*gold: 2455
Quote:
I used GG since it got released. That’s almost a year. I play legit and don’t rage. Never got SB or ban. IMO they were very quick to update and informed people not to load until it was safe.

Their skeleton was superior to any other ESP out there. Haven’t seen anything as good. Ever.
We have all the features you mention, UAV. Unlocker. Perfect Skeleton I'm sure its just as good if not better.

Let me know if you need any more information

Old 11/21/2021, 13:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
RUT UAV is the best UAV on the market if that is all you're looking for.
GG was using his.
LMAO REALLY?

I mean like they took license from Rivera or just able to steal it.

And true RUT UAV is best, never used it but i trust Rivera's products

Quote:

EO have not been detected since they removed their spoofer, i dont even remember when was the last detection they had, but as everyone says here, providers with rage features kinda risky if you are using it on precious account
Old 11/21/2021, 18:09   #12

Quote:

EO have been undetected for a while actually, although I don't recommend using them.

Try cynical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalSoftware View Post
We have all the features you mention, UAV. Unlocker. Perfect Skeleton I'm sure its just as good if not better.

Let me know if you need any more information

Can vouch for Cynical, used their cheat for 2 months. ESP was clean and beautiful skeleton esp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
EO have not been detected since they removed their spoofer, i dont even remember when was the last detection they had, but as everyone says here, providers with rage features kinda risky if you are using it on precious account
Their last detection was back in March of this year I believe, I wouldn't rely on them for long though especially with the upcoming Ricochet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2021, 20:33   #13

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
LMAO REALLY?

I mean like they took license from Rivera or just able to steal it.

And true RUT UAV is best, never used it but i trust Rivera's products

There's a few providers that've stole Rivera's and reversed it to sell as their own. GG was one, Crooked is another. Skycheats did at one point but I'm pretty sure he and them resolved it but I haven't checked to be 100% sure.
Old 11/21/2021, 21:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Crooked is another.
Lol, almost everything these guys sell is crack/stolen, I've used their cheat before and it was ******* terrible, worst I've tried.
Old 11/21/2021, 23:09   #15

Correct me if i am wrong, wasnt GG's unlocker was the only one never got detected when activision hit the unlockers for the 1st time?