Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MobiusCheats

Discussion on MobiusCheats within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/31/2021, 08:15   #31

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreyMan View Post
you guys had a shadow ban issue on the release of Vanguard with your cheat. Some cheat reviewer had mentioned and warned about it. He also mentioned when you guys fixed it. You guys will be the one if I never have an issue with PO but lately it seems all the Niceness Mobius/PO had in forums is gone now.

There was a bug with the loader we pushed at launch for Vanguard that saw a whopping total of 7 people get shadowed, I let everyone know immediately and disabled the cheat/loader. I promptly fixed the issue, compensated them all with an additional month and none received bans, was just a loader bug that affected a few users. When the post was made it was someone sending him a message saying “tons of people are being shadowed” and then posting based on what they had heard at the time. Which when reading this now you’d probably say “oh, that was nothing” which it was.

Not sure what you mean about niceness being gone? Myself and zeeb have respect for each other and no issues between myself and PO at all, if that’s what you meant.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2021, 10:20   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
There was a bug with the loader we pushed at launch for Vanguard that saw a whopping total of 7 people get shadowed, I let everyone know immediately and disabled the cheat/loader. I promptly fixed the issue, compensated them all with an additional month and none received bans, was just a loader bug that affected a few users. When the post was made it was someone sending him a message saying “tons of people are being shadowed” and then posting based on what they had heard at the time. Which when reading this now you’d probably say “oh, that was nothing” which it was.

Not sure what you mean about niceness being gone? Myself and zeeb have respect for each other and no issues between myself and PO at all, if that’s what you meant.
7 people that's nothing.
Old 12/31/2021, 13:51   #33

Quote:
you guys had a shadow ban issue on the release of Vanguard with your cheat. Some cheat reviewer had mentioned and warned about it. He also mentioned when you guys fixed it. You guys will be the one if I never have an issue with PO but lately it seems all the Niceness Mobius/PO had in forums is gone now.
Idk about the niceness being gone. I think there are/always will be disgruntled people that share a jaded/lop-sided opinion and then it turns into a ******* match. It's the way these types of communities work. Some people love it, some people hate it. Both of the providers you're talking about have excelled for the right reasons. They provide a great product and solid customer experience. Wouldn't let 1-2 unjustified posts jade that opinion of the providers.. IMO of course.
Old 01/09/2022, 04:00   #34

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
lately it seems all the Niceness Mobius/PO had in forums is gone now.
You mean us against each other? Mobius and PO operate somewhat differently but we still have a lot of respect for each other and we both individually have a lot of respect for our customers.

I bust your ***** for saying a lot of things about PO that I find stretched.

You always start with something true but exaggerate a bit & I sort of crack you for it... but I'm not genuinely flaming you. I respect you as a user & you're not spreading lies or anything.
Old 01/09/2022, 04:30   #35

PO and Mobius are probably the nicest providers regardless of where you're communicating with them.

Lots of people act nice on here then it's a totally different story once you get off-site and into their Discord/Forums/Etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2022, 06:53   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
You mean us against each other? Mobius and PO operate somewhat differently but we still have a lot of respect for each other and we both individually have a lot of respect for our customers.

I bust your ***** for saying a lot of things about PO that I find stretched.

You always start with something true but exaggerate a bit & I sort of crack you for it... but I'm not genuinely flaming you. I respect you as a user & you're not spreading lies or anything.
You are just not used to people calling you out regarding PO on this forum. Nothing is stretched or exaggerated. I wrote about my experience using PO, that's it. I may have misunderstood how your cheat works other than that it is what it is.
Old 01/09/2022, 16:27   #37

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
You are just not used to people calling you out regarding PO on this forum. Nothing is stretched or exaggerated. I wrote about my experience using PO, that's it. I may have misunderstood how your cheat works other than that it is what it is.
Everything you've ever said started with the truth and got expanded a bit. I don't mind being "called out" but it is what is is right back at you. Let's agree to disagree.
Old 11/09/2022, 19:32   #38

Hey @

where i can get cfg for your mw2 cheat ?
i found nothing on your website or on dc

thx
Old 11/09/2022, 19:42   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Joker View Post
Hey @

where i can get cfg for your mw2 cheat ?
i found nothing on your website or on dc

thx
You clearly didn't look hard enough on the forums
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2022, 19:44   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
You clearly didn't look hard enough on the forums
I searched on his forum and here but i found nothing ^^
if you a link pls link it here ^^
Old 11/09/2022, 20:03   #41

Quote:
I searched on his forum and here but i found nothing ^^
if you a link pls link it here ^^
https://mobiuscheats.com/forums/forum/11-user-configs/
Old 11/09/2022, 20:10   #42

i got this if i follow the link
Old 11/09/2022, 20:36   #43

Quote:
Bro are you logged into your account?

Because otherwise you don't have a sub if you can't see that page.
Old 11/09/2022, 21:49   #44

Quote:
Then you don't have a subscription
Old 11/09/2022, 23:00   #45

i have an active sub an im logged in ^^