Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MobiusCheats

Discussion on MobiusCheats within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/14/2021, 12:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
How do I get in contact with the coders of these scripts?

I've been looking for somewhere to possibly hire a coder to write an aimbot script but most of the coders I contact say its beyond their expertise. Does anyone know someone they could refer me to and how I could get in contact with them?
Old 11/14/2021, 17:40   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraftpunk1234 View Post
I've been looking for somewhere to possibly hire a coder to write an aimbot script but most of the coders I contact say its beyond their expertise. Does anyone know someone they could refer me to and how I could get in contact with them?
Hmm. I doubt you'll find them to do outside their current occupation work such as they got this newly cheat but you could attempt to ask them. I believe his discord is linked to this thread or you could wait for him to reply and give instructions on how to contact him. Again very unlikely but I guess always worth a shot to ask.
Old 11/14/2021, 21:11   #18

can vouch for Mobius. great esp. aim is not for raging but im using it like aim assist for legit main account. very chill devs/support.

got their lifetime warzone sub no regrets.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2021, 21:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Has anyone tried his cheat yet?
Want to get everyone I haven't got yet on the list before Vanguard drops.
Hmu if you've tried and think it's worth my time to review.
I feel scammed with mobiouscheats, I have never ever created an account and it tells me that by mistake I can not register because there is an account with my hardware ID, I have opened ticket and they do not give me solution, these people have not solved anything at all and they are scammers, with engine owning never happened something like this, I find it incredible.
Old 12/30/2021, 22:32   #20

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertsrn View Post
I feel scammed with mobiouscheats, I have never ever created an account and it tells me that by mistake I can not register because there is an account with my hardware ID, I have opened ticket and they do not give me solution, these people have not solved anything at all and they are scammers, with engine owning never happened something like this, I find it incredible.

Wouldn’t wait 15 minutes for me to give him support before he threatened a chargeback.

Was refunded and banned from my services.

**Edit**

The issue was you were typing in the wrong username when trying to log in, and before we had a chance to check the logs you had threatened us with a chargeback. Had you not done that your issue would've been resolved, but you've now been refunded and blacklisted. Good luck trying to buy from other providers here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2021, 23:10   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertsrn View Post

Your lack of patience shows that you use EngineOwning. Stick to that. You guys have very little patience
Old 12/30/2021, 23:12   #22

How do I initiate a ticket with Mobius Cheats? I sent an email via the "contact us" link on their site concerning an issue I had with a previous purchase, and received no response. I basically got to use 2 weeks or so out of a month purchase.

I downgraded from Windows 11 back to 10 a couple of days ago (for whatever reason VR performance in 11 was terrible compared to 10) and I got a notification to open a ticket to reset my HWID.

I don't see any option to start a ticket on the site. I purchased the month subscription on Christmas and hope the issue can be resolved, instead of not receiving a response.

The cheat works great, I would just like to use it.

Cheers!
Old 12/30/2021, 23:14   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by applebutterjeans View Post
How do I initiate a ticket with Mobius Cheats? I sent an email via the "contact us" link on their site concerning an issue I had with a previous purchase, and received no response. I basically got to use 2 weeks or so out of a month purchase.

I downgraded from Windows 11 back to 10 a couple of days ago (for whatever reason VR performance in 11 was terrible compared to 10) and I got a notification to open a ticket to reset my HWID.

I don't see any option to start a ticket on the site. I purchased the month subscription on Christmas and hope the issue can be resolved, instead of not receiving a response.

The cheat works great, I would just like to use it.

Cheers!

Please click the giant discord button on the home page of the site and open a ticket with your order number and we will get you sorted!
Old 12/30/2021, 23:25   #24

mobius= the best around right now
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2021, 00:43   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by theladydark1 View Post
mobius= the best around right now
Better than PO in terms of safety?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2021, 00:50   #26

Does Mobius have anything else besides COD?

What happened to Splitgate?
Old 12/31/2021, 01:50   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Does Mobius have anything else besides COD?

What happened to Splitgate?
We had 4 active Splitgate users, discontinued due to lack of interest in the game/cheat and we transferred them to a sub of higher value.

Mobius has a few private products but they're actually private and not public private haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UkCheater View Post
Both MobiusCheats and PO have never had a detection, so its hard to argue whos security is better when neither have a history of detection.

Both have great security, Mobius just has a few more features like Skeleton ESP/Health/Controller support/no recoil
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/31/2021, 04:10   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by UkCheater View Post
I would say both are identical in offering very good security and safety.
Old 12/31/2021, 05:26   #29

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
Wouldn’t wait 15 minutes for me to give him support before he threatened a chargeback.

Was refunded and banned from my services.

**Edit**

The issue was you were typing in the wrong username when trying to log in, and before we had a chance to check the logs you had threatened us with a chargeback. Had you not done that your issue would've been resolved, but you've now been refunded and blacklisted. Good luck trying to buy from other providers here.
Best thing you did, I mean if a customer is like this from the get go, imagine how hard is it to deal with him/her in the future???

Probably the type of guy who goes “Hey my internet price increased, those Mobius are scammers… they have increased my internet price and won’t fix it”
Old 12/31/2021, 07:42   #30

you guys had a shadow ban issue on the release of Vanguard with your cheat. Some cheat reviewer had mentioned and warned about it. He also mentioned when you guys fixed it. You guys will be the one if I never have an issue with PO but lately it seems all the Niceness Mobius/PO had in forums is gone now.