Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is Phantom Overlay the only options for Vanguard beta cheating

Discussion on Is Phantom Overlay the only options for Vanguard beta cheating within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/18/2021, 01:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I love the lazy rumors started by someone with the "proof" that HH advertised me & he even included his thousands of dollars BTC ransom demand in his "article" yet people like you believe it.

It got me more paid so thank you. Best mistake that could have occurred.
I didn't ask, but cool story.
Old 09/18/2021, 01:42   #17

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
AA also released theirs today, im going slow with it though, and slightly ramping up the slow aim lol and see how it goes
I do not look to AA for any form of quality in any way as you know but I wish you well on their product & I'm glad they are tackling Vanguard quickly it's fun to see the providers that engage & those who don't so early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdedBiatch View Post
I didn't ask, but cool story.
You made a comment directed at me so I replied. These are concepts even an infant would loosely understand. If you need further explanation you can make a support ticket on my site & I can go over how conversations & things like this work with you.
Old 09/18/2021, 01:55   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I do not look to AA for any form of quality in any way as you know but I wish you well on their product & I'm glad they are tackling Vanguard quickly it's fun to see the providers that engage & those who don't so early.

You made a comment directed at me so I replied. These are concepts even an infant would loosely understand. If you need further explanation you can make a support ticket on my site & I can go over how conversations & things like this work with you.
Nah, I think ill pass.
Old 09/18/2021, 02:33   #19

Wait another day, others have it ready. Just testing out, I think it's stupid that he PO released it this early without fully testing. I wouldn't trust it cause gator usually gets hit by activision at the beginning of cods. BOW and MW, wait for another provider

Fyi, what systemcheats said

We currently testing it and looking into the changes, so far it's exactly as warzone at it's core, as for the new anti-cheat, no. There is no new AC. (Yet...)
They already announced that the new AC will be AFTER the release of Vanguard, which also could be with the release of Vanguard.

However, we can confirm there are a lot of internal changes in terms of the current AC, they definitely cranked a lot of things. Which highly indicates things will get cranked in warzone pretty much soon as well.
We definitely want to take the time at least 24 hours before it goes for Premium Package.
Also, oddly enough there are already bans reports on reddit and even shadow bans with 200ms, which is interesting and seem to be the indication of the changes.

Keep in mind though, this is directly tied to Warzone, it's not like Cold War, where they don't synchronize the core together.
With Vanguard it's different, they definitely synchronize a lot of things together. There is a rumor even for shared HWID bans from Warzone on Vanguard. So this means vice-versa as well.
Anyone that's thinking of raging in the Vanguard Beta, don't. It's a great trap to get your WZ acc banned as well.
Old 09/18/2021, 02:50   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by VersatileRefunds818 View Post
Wait another day, others have it ready. Just testing out, I think it's stupid that he PO released it this early without fully testing. I wouldn't trust it cause gator usually gets hit by activision at the beginning of cods. BOW and MW, wait for another provider

We currently testing it and looking into the changes, so far it's exactly as warzone at it's core, as for the new anti-cheat, no. There is no new AC. (Yet...)
They already announced that the new AC will be AFTER the release of Vanguard, which also could be with the release of Vanguard.

However, we can confirm there are a lot of internal changes in terms of the current AC, they definitely cranked a lot of things. Which highly indicates things will get cranked in warzone pretty much soon as well.
We definitely want to take the time at least 24 hours before it goes for Premium Package.
Also, oddly enough there are already bans reports on reddit and even shadow bans with 200ms, which is interesting and seem to be the indication of the changes.

Keep in mind though, this is directly tied to Warzone, it's not like Cold War, where they don't synchronize the core together.
With Vanguard it's different, they definitely synchronize a lot of things together. There is a rumor even for shared HWID bans from Warzone on Vanguard. So this means vice-versa as well.
Anyone that's thinking of raging in the Vanguard Beta, don't. It's a great trap to get your WZ acc banned as well.
See even this guy knows it's Gator haha.
Old 09/18/2021, 02:59   #21

Quote:

just tell me how did Gator get hit at beginning of Cod when i used his MW for almost a year. Maybe u got it at the beginning as u say but,rest assure us who were with Gator got our money worth so so much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2021, 03:22   #22

Quote:
Nah, I think ill pass.
Of course you will. You've clearly passed on learning how conversations work your entire life, why start now?

FYI if you make a comment directed at me, I don't need your permission or request in order to reply.
Old 09/18/2021, 03:24   #23

Quote:

Not a rumor. Hwid banned people.cant play cod vanguard because they get banned as soon as they open the gane
Old 09/18/2021, 03:26   #24

Quote:

I'm not affiliated with who you've affiliated me with.

Also, there is no need to think less of me for my early timing. I have already deeply evaluated the current state of Vanguard in beta & if any possibly troubling changes occur, the cheat will shut off on it's own & any active cheat sessions will crash. So I fail to understand how I'm not being careful. I absolutely am. Further testing was not needed.

This is also why I have a refund guarantee affiliated with anything Vanguard from me, because of course I can't guarantee my success against what's coming, but I have very little doubt I won't have success either.

I have also, like SC, warned my users of my findings pertaining to anything that might concern them.

Quote:
See even this guy knows it's Gator haha.
Or you both read the same article. FYI that article was to get ransom money over a rumor based on who's advertised me, not on an actual expose. It's interesting to see how medium creates credibility. If that was a EPVP post he gets told to go away, but because he posted it as an article it's believed. Even with his nothing proof & attempted ransom in the article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Not a rumor. Hwid banned people.cant play cod vanguard because they get banned as soon as they open the gane
SC just probably didn't want to speak too soon about it as they are evaluating, but yes you are correct.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2021, 04:53   #25

x22 just came out with his beta version. For 29.95€ you can get it, along with all the other cods.
Old 09/18/2021, 09:34   #26

@, one technical question for you...why you don't implement "visability check" in ESP component of your cheats (CW, Vanguard)?
Old 09/18/2021, 13:53   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ive383 View Post
@, one technical question for you...why you don't implement "visability check" in ESP component of your cheats (CW, Vanguard)?
I haven't used CW cheat, but for Vanguard, from my experience with other cheats that release cheats for beta games, there will of course be issues with the functions of the cheat as the game has just been released and it takes time to figure out the offsets and other stuff to make the cheat work properly.
Old 09/18/2021, 21:31   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ive383 View Post
@zebleer, one technical question for you...why you don't implement "visability check" in ESP component of your cheats (CW, Vanguard)?
I've added visibility checks to my Vanguard cheat today. I just didn't before because I wanted to get a basic offering out day one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
I haven't used CW cheat, but for Vanguard, from my experience with other cheats that release cheats for beta games, there will of course be issues with the functions of the cheat as the game has just been released and it takes time to figure out the offsets and other stuff to make the cheat work properly.
Vis checks has been added to Vanguard cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2021, 22:34   #29

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,015
We will also stick around with COD Vanguard once its released. Maybe also for the beta.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/18/2021, 23:54   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x404 View Post
We will also stick around with COD Vanguard once its released. Maybe also for the beta.
Now is a good time to do the work without hassle with no new anti-cheat & only new encryption. Also appears many fixes of the past don't exist here.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
cheats, cod, hacks, po, vanguard