Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting banned over and over again.

Discussion on Getting banned over and over again. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting banned over and over again.

Hi everyone.

I wanna talk to you about a weird situation that is happening with me and my friends.

Yesterday we were playing warzone with, lest called, friend A and friend B.

After 2 marches, I got perma banned with a account banned message. 1 minute after friend A got perma banned, and 1 minute after friend A, friend B also got perma banned.

We made new accounts (we are using spoofer) and try again.

*So before continue with this, there is some info that you need to know; they are using AA's spoofer, friend A with the AA cheat and B with Apple cheats. I'm using Apple with infinite spoofer.*

So we got into the first match, and after just 15 minutes we got perma banned again, in the same order (First me, then A and then B)

We looked on Apple discord and AA page, but seems like is something that was happening just to us.

We cleaned tracers, made new accounts and tried again. After 15 minutes the same happen, in the same order.

Friend B was streaming, so I told him that maybe someone from Raven/Activision is watching his streaming.

Again, cleaned everything, stream closed, new accounts.

First match everything seems fine. He started his stream again at the second match. we were just begging the third game and boom, perma banned again, same order again.

I know that i'm not hwid banned because I can play without a spoofer on my main account.

At the end of the day we think that there are two possible reasons.

1. They bypassed rage hacking or something like that.

2. Is because the stream.

If you have different teories, let me know.
Old 09/11/2021, 16:23   #2

elite*gold: 130
what do you expect when you use cheats?
stop cheating and you dont get banned its that simple
Old 09/11/2021, 17:42   #3

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrito21 View Post
Hi everyone.

I wanna talk to you about a weird situation that is happening with me and my friends.

Yesterday we were playing warzone with, lest called, friend A and friend B.

After 2 marches, I got perma banned with a account banned message. 1 minute after friend A got perma banned, and 1 minute after friend A, friend B also got perma banned.

We made new accounts (we are using spoofer) and try again.

*So before continue with this, there is some info that you need to know; they are using AA's spoofer, friend A with the AA cheat and B with Apple cheats. I'm using Apple with infinite spoofer.*

So we got into the first match, and after just 15 minutes we got perma banned again, in the same order (First me, then A and then B)

We looked on Apple discord and AA page, but seems like is something that was happening just to us.

We cleaned tracers, made new accounts and tried again. After 15 minutes the same happen, in the same order.

Friend B was streaming, so I told him that maybe someone from Raven/Activision is watching his streaming.

Again, cleaned everything, stream closed, new accounts.

First match everything seems fine. He started his stream again at the second match. we were just begging the third game and boom, perma banned again, same order again.

I know that i'm not hwid banned because I can play without a spoofer on my main account.

At the end of the day we think that there are two possible reasons.

1. They bypassed rage hacking or something like that.

2. Is because the stream.

If you have different teories, let me know.
So, how many viewers does your friend have? ^^

I dont think that this has something to do with your stream. Maybe one of your spoofers does not work. Did you guys check serials after spoofing? I heard frome some people that the squard gets banned as soon as one of them is cheating. For me this never happend so I dont think this is the reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTryx View Post
wow nice help :clap:
Old 09/11/2021, 17:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTryx View Post
thanks dude, what a really helpful answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainn. View Post
So, how many viewers does your friend have? ^^

I dont think that this has something to do with your stream. Maybe one of your spoofers does not work. Did you guys check serials after spoofing? I heard frome some people that the squard gets banned as soon as one of them is cheating. For me this never happend so I dont think this is the reason.

wow nice help :clap:
Not that much, like 15-20 viewers.

None on AA forum or Infinite is complaining about getting banned like us, so idk if is a spoofer problem.

Also I was using AA spoofer at the first game, then I swap to Infinite to see if it was a spoofer problem or not, but seems like a no.

I was thinking that may be a problem related with the sms service that we use, but I can tell because I don't know more people that use that service.

A "squad" ban maybe could be the reason, just because is weird how we get banned almost at the same time, and always in the same order. but idk why is always me first, when I'm the only of us who is not hwid banned or flagged.
Old 09/11/2021, 18:21   #5

Quote:

None on AA forum or Infinite is complaining about getting banned like us, so idk if is a spoofer problem.

Also I was using AA spoofer at the first game, then I swap to Infinite to see if it was a spoofer problem or not, but seems like a no.

I was thinking that may be a problem related with the sms service that we use, but I can tell because I don't know more people that use that service.

A "squad" ban maybe could be the reason, just because is weird how we get banned almost at the same time, and always in the same order. but idk why is always me first, when I'm the only of us who is not hwid banned or flagged.
well, good question. But one tip for your future: Go to ebay and buy activated sims. Its better & safer than these online services. And pretty cheap
Old 09/11/2021, 18:34   #6

Stop hacking
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2021, 19:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaL1ng View Post
Stop hacking
ok, after you said that i will stop hacking now. I promise
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2021, 21:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaL1ng View Post
Stop hacking
This is a cheating forum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainn. View Post
I heard frome some people that the squard gets banned as soon as one of them is cheating. For me this never happend so I dont think this is the reason.
I always play with my buddies and have been perm banned on I think like 5 accounts and they're still fine lol. One of them got banned when the whole unlockers detection happened earlier this year, but that's it.
Old 09/12/2021, 17:43   #9

Quick update on this.

We played all day without any problem........until he turned on the stream.

With the stream on we got banned at the half of the second match.

Is a stream with 10-15 viewers on YouTube, is hard to believe that someone from Raven/Activision is watching us, but is obvious that the stream is the reason.

Maybe is just something from YouTube itself, that search for hacking streams and report it to Activision. sounds stupid but I have no other explanation for all of this lol
Old 09/12/2021, 18:02   #10

I think it's an issue with the burner accounts

I'm having the same issue but theure getting shadowbanned after one game not perma banned. BUT I think it's related to certain accounts I'm using? I'm running Inf and EO. If I play on a brand new account with EO and Infinite (not raging) that certain account gets shadowbanned after one game (350 ping) how ever, if I switch to one of my old rage accounts everything is working fine??????

Actually going to give an update here, all accounts SB after one game. There maybe be a detection going on atm. Is what I'm hearing.
Old 09/12/2021, 22:06   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenMacElevens View Post
I think it's an issue with the burner accounts

I'm having the same issue but theure getting shadowbanned after one game not perma banned. BUT I think it's related to certain accounts I'm using? I'm running Inf and EO. If I play on a brand new account with EO and Infinite (not raging) that certain account gets shadowbanned after one game (350 ping) how ever, if I switch to one of my old rage accounts everything is working fine??????

Actually going to give an update here, all accounts SB after one game. There maybe be a detection going on atm. Is what I'm hearing.
Yeah we got sb after 2-3 games raging.

We only get permabanned when stream is on
Old 09/13/2021, 00:23   #12

I've been playing fine for a couple weeks now, raging here and there without bans but today every account I played on was shadowed after 1 game. Using AA spoof over here with other chairs and even without chair or spoof I would still get shadowed after 1 game.

Either some spoofer are getting hit, or some email providers/things of the sorts for burner accounts are getting mass banned again who knows.
Old 09/13/2021, 04:31   #13

witch spoofer or cleaner works good now or UD ? @ ?
Old 09/13/2021, 05:37   #14

elite*gold: 130
Quote:

i guess you dont know how hard it is to create a game it takes thousand of hours and hours and hours people like you just destroy the developers work because you have a small pp
Old 09/13/2021, 10:57   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by alma5200 View Post
witch spoofer or cleaner works good now or UD ? @ ?
I cant recommend cynical bc. its not working like 70% of the time. I would say INFINITE but they have a nice detection history but still best on the market.