Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AM I BEING HWID BANNED?

Discussion on AM I BEING HWID BANNED? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AM I BEING HWID BANNED?

After the update all my accounts i loged in was shadow banned.
2 of them were RUS accounts which i only played in warzone,and other one was Argentinean account for Multiplayer.(so far none of them are perma ban,just shadow ban)
Got a question am i being hwid banned or just shadow banned? and what should i do right now? just wait out 7days untill the shadow banned release?or im being hwid banned.
Old 09/10/2021, 09:21   #2

elite*gold: 66
use revo uninstaller, uninstall warzone and clear traces. Next create new account on your mobile phone - NEW phone number and new email. After that buy spoofer like infinite and you are good to go. After 14 days try to login again with a different NEW! Account without spoofer. If it gets banned you are hwid banned and need to change pc parts or play with spoofer.

Do not buy account from RU. Only create your own. Actually you can not trust these accounts
Old 09/10/2021, 11:08   #3

Wait for the accounts shadowban to lift, if they are ok you're good to go, if they get perm banned you're most likely HWID banned.
Old 09/10/2021, 18:05   #4

If the sb lead to pm then you'll have to wait about 6 months or/and you might be able to play the new game once its out in november as that is technically a new title. Don't quote me on the latter, it's just a theory.
Old 09/10/2021, 18:14   #5

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfrapp0x0309 View Post
If the sb lead to pm then you'll have to wait about 6 months or/and you might be able to play the new game once its out in november as that is technically a new title. Don't quote me on the latter, it's just a theory.
check this -