Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned for using RU account/payment issue?

Discussion on Banned for using RU account/payment issue? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Banned for using RU account/payment issue?

So first things first, I'M NOT CHEATING in this game. I bought a cheap russian cod mw key two weeks and used a vpn to activate. Yesterday, I got a permaban on that account because I stupidly tried to buy the battlepass and paused my card the next day because my wallet was lost. I got an email from blizzard telling me that the battlepass was removed from my game and that my battlenet account would be locked until I complete the purchase. I decided to buy a legit copy of cod mw and make a new account and now it's shadowbanned.

I'm still trying to figure out if I got banned because they found out I was using a russian account or because of the whole payment issue.

I know I'm not getting that account back cause activision support is dogshit but how long can I expect to be shadowbanned for on this new account? Is it a permanent shadowban if I wasn't cheating? Has anyone ever had this issue?
Old 08/26/2021, 02:16   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigscrappy View Post
So first things first, I'M NOT CHEATING in this game. I bought a cheap russian cod mw key two weeks and used a vpn to activate. Yesterday, I got a permaban on that account because I stupidly tried to buy the battlepass and paused my card the next day because my wallet was lost. I got an email from blizzard telling me that the battlepass was removed from my game and that my battlenet account would be locked until I complete the purchase. I decided to buy a legit copy of cod mw and make a new account and now it's shadowbanned.

I'm still trying to figure out if I got banned because they found out I was using a russian account or because of the whole payment issue.

I know I'm not getting that account back cause activision support is dogshit but how long can I expect to be shadowbanned for on this new account? Is it a permanent shadowban if I wasn't cheating? Has anyone ever had this issue?
TLDR Answer: Probably yes sadly.

As far as shadow ban 7-14 days MAX if it doesn't turn into a perma.
Old 08/28/2021, 15:11   #3

i can confirm they most certainly do ban the mass made russian accounts.

I built a brand new pc, was playing legit, but got my self a ru fresh account so that I can get mw and cold war for cheaper. 2 weeks in and when they did recent ban wave, i got shegged.

Long story short, I did clean wipe, cleaned and changed serial numbers and created a uk account and so far its perfectly fine.
Old 08/28/2021, 17:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooblet88 View Post
i can confirm they most certainly do ban the mass made russian accounts.

I built a brand new pc, was playing legit, but got my self a ru fresh account so that I can get mw and cold war for cheaper. 2 weeks in and when they did recent ban wave, i got shegged.

Long story short, I did clean wipe, cleaned and changed serial numbers and created a uk account and so far its perfectly fine.
Unfortunately can confirm, both mine and my mates got a nice ban for using russian account and purchasing with VPN to get mw cheaper. yesterday we logged in and we see we got permabanned. for real **** blizz/activison.
Old 08/29/2021, 02:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
Unfortunately can confirm, both mine and my mates got a nice ban for using russian account and purchasing with VPN to get mw cheaper. yesterday we logged in and we see we got permabanned. for real **** blizz/activison.
Did you use cheats/spoofers that got detected recently?
Old 08/29/2021, 02:47   #6

elite*gold: 287
If you dont get refunded nor the ban lifted just go ahead and chargeback the **** out of them.

Old 08/29/2021, 05:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Did you use cheats/spoofers that got detected recently?
of course i used spoofer, but we did not use those accounts for 1 month, we started rage hacking using diff accounts, and before we switch to main accounts, we made sure we deleted every trace of cod and battlenet, just in case. the moment i clicked warzone on bnet the ban text was there. So this is the only explanation for the ban.
Old 08/29/2021, 05:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
of course i used spoofer, but we did not use those accounts for 1 month, we started rage hacking using diff accounts, and before we switch to main accounts, we made sure we deleted every trace of cod and battlenet, just in case. the moment i clicked warzone on bnet the ban text was there. So this is the only explanation for the ban.
I have a relative I play with who owns a Russian account, and is clean, does not use cheats. I'll ask him if he's been banned, if so then they're indeed going after Russian accounts.
Old 08/29/2021, 07:59   #9

Well, I bought a Ukraine account with vpn and use that account primarily with X22 chair and zombies. I don't usually play MP with it, I have but not a lot of games, and usually semi-legit to legit settings.

I am not banned at all, but when I created the account I used a legit email account and paid via paypal (not a cc). I am sure they could easily trace the game of purchase and method of payment was from within USA, so not sure if they are banning because of that for sure or not.

I have also owned this account for awhile like almost 8 months.
Old 08/29/2021, 23:14   #10

So, funny story here, this might not be RU key related.

My cousin called me a moment ago, he got permabanned, its been 2 months he have not logged in, today he wants play little bit and he gets permaban, the conclusion is, he, me and my mate, all of us used spoofers, imagine enabling spoofer on same account which was our main, and everytime this accounts logs in with different HWID, maybe hundreds of times, so seems activision found a simple solution for this atleast it will slow down others getting back on new account and so on.

Edit: its funny cuz he changed his whole pc and he said that he dont need use spoofer again and he wont cheat anymore, lmao his new pc got flagged, **** activision
Old 08/30/2021, 03:52   #11

That makes sense. But if I'm just shadowbanned, can't I just wait out the shadowban period? I'm hearing 7-14 days, my shadowban is not turning into a permaban on a legit US account. I didn't cheat or anything on this pc (or account lmao). Did you change your serials and fresh install windows to get around the shadowban quicker?
Old 08/31/2021, 08:04   #12

Quote:
That makes sense. But if I'm just shadowbanned, can't I just wait out the shadowban period? I'm hearing 7-14 days, my shadowban is not turning into a permaban on a legit US account. I didn't cheat or anything on this pc (or account lmao). Did you change your serials and fresh install windows to get around the shadowban quicker?
There is no "Getting around the shadow ban quicker"

You must simply wait the 7-14 days until it runs out.

If you haven't been perma'd yet it IS kind of a good sign.

Just wait it out, don't bother using any BS, nothing will reverse a shadow ban except waiting.
Old 08/31/2021, 19:24   #13

UPDATE:

I got unshadowbanned on my new account one week in. Still super ****** I got my russian one banned though.
Old 09/02/2021, 05:04   #14

Quote:
UPDATE:

I got unshadowbanned on my new account one week in. Still super ****** I got my russian one banned though.
Wait so now I'm confused, you got unshadowbanned but you're ****** about what?
Old 09/10/2021, 00:41   #15

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
UPDATE:

Do not buy ru account atm. They are haunting them like crazy. Just go on eBay if your local dealer and buy sim activated sim Cards