Looks like AA got hit with the ban hammer today. They think is the spoofer that was detected, but I've been using it for the last 2 months and did not get banned on any of my accounts(Spoofing only). Good luck and keep your head on the swivel for the time being if you are using anything AA related!
That's what I read, but then I logged into all my accounts to check and they are all good. Also, I have been using a mix of x22 to rage on a few accounts and PO on my main. None got hit while using AA spoofer.
Been using PO for about month and some change, I would say they've come a long way since their launch, fixing all their bugs and everything works great now. Does not work with controller natively(aintimicro support would make this great) and is not packed with features since they aim for security first and a legit looking bot that you can stream/record, which is why I use it on my main. If you want to rage and have all kinds of features then I would say GG or x22.
Once detected, always detected. 09/10/2019 - Apex Legends - 15 Replies Idk if you guys realize this, but this is the sad reality. Once a cheat is detected, that means the anti-cheat already caught on to the ways the hack works. All the publicity surrounding the “popular hacks” is like pouring water over a dying fire, securing its death. I personally have never seen a hack developer manage to come back and stay undetected while staying so public. It’s apex legends, not Fucking Minecraft. When 90% of posts on apex forums used to be about hackers, you bet EAC Is...
[Detected]Easy file locker Detected 06/27/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 23 Replies E.F.L 100% detected no matter what method 27/6/2018
You need to do the hiding step while you in lobby not spawn island!
(Not working for everyone but tomorrow big update, give it a last try,Tested 2 hours no kick message this morning)
Stop using any cheats for now
If you got error 25 just chill , I don't think they will ban account this time.
[Rule]Was machen,wenn ein Hack Detected ist?What to do,if a Hack is Detected? 12/16/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 23 Replies Nachdem ein Hack Detected ist,dann reicht es,wenn nur ein User "Detected" schreibt.Ein Guard oder Moderator wird euch auffordern,nichts mehr zu posten! Wenn ihr das trotzdem macht,dann wird erstmal eine Verwarnung als Folge sein!
After a Hack is Detected,then it's enough,if just 1 User writes "Detected".
A Guard or a Moderator will request to write nothing anymore in this Thread!
If this will done, a Warning will given.