Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private tools/service

Discussion on Private tools/service within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private tools/service

Hello! If I were to start doing services like level 1k, etc. where do I get those private tools from? I understand that they don’t sell those tools since they’re private, but I’m just wondering where do I start?
Old 08/14/2021, 03:04   #2

They do sell those tools because they aren't private.

If they were private why would someone on a public forum tell you about them?

Plenty of people sell tools and the market is absolutely saturated with lobby hosters, unless you already have the customers, you're not gonna make nearly as much money as you think you're going to doing this.
Old 08/14/2021, 03:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
They do sell those tools because they aren't private.

If they were private why would someone on a public forum tell you about them?

Plenty of people sell tools and the market is absolutely saturated with lobby hosters, unless you already have the customers, you're not gonna make nearly as much money as you think you're going to doing this.
Makes sense. I doubt any service providers would tell where they get these private tools from, especially when it can potentially cost them customers. I know all about bot lobby tools, etc, they’re literally advertised everywhere. But sometimes there are others like stats editing, level 1k, etc which are totally different kind of things.

Anyways, I was just wondering since some providers overprice.
Old 08/14/2021, 06:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrossst View Post
Makes sense. I doubt any service providers would tell where they get these private tools from, especially when it can potentially cost them customers. I know all about bot lobby tools, etc, they’re literally advertised everywhere. But sometimes there are others like stats editing, level 1k, etc which are totally different kind of things.

Anyways, I was just wondering since some providers overprice.
Yeah lots of people are outright wild with their prices, but hey I ain't mad at them if they can get customers that pay it, it just won't be me.

But yeah if you poke around you can always get whatever you want done, by a reputable person, cheaper.

Also unless you ARE actually trying to host and make money I wouldn't bother with trying to get a tool to use just for personal account/main since there's a way higher probability of the hoster of a 1k/max gun/camo lobby being banned than the user is.
Old 08/14/2021, 06:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Yeah lots of people are outright wild with their prices, but hey I ain't mad at them if they can get customers that pay it, it just won't be me.

But yeah if you poke around you can always get whatever you want done, by a reputable person, cheaper.

Also unless you ARE actually trying to host and make money I wouldn't bother with trying to get a tool to use just for personal account/main since there's a way higher probability of the hoster of a 1k/max gun/camo lobby being banned than the user is.
Is it true that if you enter those bot lobbies hosted by mods you will get banned by Activision as well and also unlock tools would get u banned as well?
Old 08/14/2021, 06:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzzys View Post
Is it true that if you enter those bot lobbies hosted by mods you will get banned by Activision as well and also unlock tools would get u banned as well?
Hosting definitely comes with a risk of a ban, that's kind of what I just said before.

Hosting the lobbies and being the person that is unlocking things for everyone is a higher risk than being the person that is receiving the unlocked camos.

It is very highly unlikely that Activision would ban your account for doing modded lobbies, especially doing them once and not hosting them.

However anything is possible and the person you buy the lobby from is going to say this and they're not going to reimburse you if your account is ever banned.

These are all things to know before doing stuff like this.

That being said, so many people have done DA unlocks and those people aren't even cheaters a lot of them/most of them, they still spend money on the game. It would be a really dumb business move to ban everyone who has ever been in a modded lobby.

Also, as we saw with big/small streamers a few weeks ago - you could get stuff in lobbies you didn't join intentionally - so being banned for that would be extremely extremely unfair.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
private, tools