Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

systemcheats safe from ban game cod wz an Cold War?????

Discussion on systemcheats safe from ban game cod wz an Cold War????? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/11/2021, 23:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Wish AIMEX was a BIT cheaper - but if they are clean/not filled with dirty BS and the cheat works with no frame drops then...why not?

EO has a 3 day option, I wish more providers did this.

1 Day is too short and 1 week is too long if you do not like the cheat/cannot run it.

3 Days is a perfect amount of time.

I understand why some don't offer I guess, but not the people who offer day keys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2021, 01:21   #17

elite*gold: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Wish AIMEX was a BIT cheaper - but if they are clean/not filled with dirty BS and the cheat works with no frame drops then...why not?

1 Day is too short and 1 week is too long if you do not like the cheat/cannot run it.

I understand why some don't offer I guess, but not the people who offer day keys.
you are right Supposed to be three days Thank you for the great comment
Old 08/12/2021, 03:01   #18

elite*gold: 217
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by man10man View Post
you are right Supposed to be three days Thank you for the great comment
EngineOwning is serving the mass and those 3 days are more for "trial". If you buy 3 day subs 4 times (for each weekend) you will pay 20€ in the end which equals the price of 1 month. Even if you skip 1-2 weekends its still worth to buy a month sub if you want to play mid week. For sure there are specific groups which can only play at specific time (military?) but thats an exception.

As you see AIMEX, PO, GG are want to serve the "premium" segment and therefore dont want to compete with mass selling. Not only because of security (thats basically something for BE/EAC) but also because its just not worth it in a business way.
Old 08/12/2021, 14:03   #19

phantom overlay or aimex
Old 08/12/2021, 20:08   #20

elite*gold: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELMUTUTE View Post
phantom overlay or aimex
There's a whole thread dedicated to this exact topic, I'll link for you

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/13/2021, 03:00   #21

Cheating is always a risk, Systemcheats has been undetected so far, but who knows they may get hit as they're pretty known. I recommend PhantomOverlay for the best security.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2021, 08:52   #22

Aimex still UD?
Old 08/26/2021, 19:53   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmookie View Post
Aimex still UD?
Check their status page.

or join their Discord.

You will know when a provider is actually detected if you are in their Discord because a billion people will show up out of nowhere complaining.
Old 08/31/2021, 17:12   #24

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by vr6dude View Post
ill recommend phantom but if you like the rage stuff apple is very good and i used apple alot not been banned even when it was detected ive still not got banned so i would recommend it
Apple just added speed hack and instant reload*. I hate to break to to you, but they aren't going to stay UD or last past anti-cheat changes. They are a feature rich reseller that pursues people who want to rage cheat & are OK with getting banned. Nothing wrong with that, but know who is who.
Old 09/01/2021, 00:04   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Apple just added speed hack and instant recoil. I hate to break to to you, but they aren't going to stay UD or last past anti-cheat changes. They are a feature rich reseller that pursues people who want to rage cheat & are OK with getting banned. Nothing wrong with that, but know who is who.
Not to mention nearly everything in their cheat is pretty much pasted, I'm personally fine with that because and they don't even deny it lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2021, 02:54   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Apple just added speed hack and instant recoil. I hate to break to to you, but they aren't going to stay UD or last past anti-cheat changes. They are a feature rich reseller that pursues people who want to rage cheat & are OK with getting banned. Nothing wrong with that, but know who is who.
yes i seen that and i knew something like that was coming on apple that why i moved away from it
Old 09/02/2021, 04:57   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr6dude View Post
yes i seen that and i knew something like that was coming on apple that why i moved away from it
If you ever used it, injected Apple that is, won't you get banned if they get detected ever?
Old 09/02/2021, 05:09   #28

Quote:
If you ever used it, injected Apple that is, won't you get banned if they get detected ever?
Probably, I've seen people complain about bans that happened in April detection (x22 and AA) where they have been banned on accounts in April with last injection in February. They do track traces on your PC.
Old 09/02/2021, 05:10   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Probably, I've seen people complain about bans that happened in April detection (x22 and AA) where they have been banned on accounts in April with last injection in February. They do track traces on your PC.
Yeah that's what I thought.
Old 09/04/2021, 02:30   #30

thats why i clean traces every night