Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AA still alive?

Discussion on AA still alive? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AA still alive?

hey any new about AA and their dt rate?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2021, 17:20   #2

is up
Old 08/04/2021, 19:36   #3

Still up.

In the beginning of the release of MW2019, they had a minor detection didnt effect everyone, only some small amounts of users.

2nd detection was "i think" around april 2021, their unlock tool got detected along with all other unlock tools from other providers.

3rd detection was in may, not sure though, but x22 and some other providers got hit too that time.

since then there have not been any other detections, and i keep using them on daily basis.
Old 08/05/2021, 02:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
Still up.

In the beginning of the release of MW2019, they had a minor detection didnt effect everyone, only some small amounts of users.

2nd detection was "i think" around april 2021, their unlock tool got detected along with all other unlock tools from other providers.

3rd detection was in may, not sure though, but x22 and some other providers got hit too that time.

since then there have not been any other detections, and i keep using them on daily basis.
Got any videos made with AA? I feel like I never see media from some of these big guys, AA being one of them, x22 being the other as they only have screenshots on their site.

Hella annoying.
Old 08/05/2021, 03:29   #5

I don't think so I cant even access their site its been over 3 weeks
Old 08/05/2021, 04:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Got any videos made with AA? I feel like I never see media from some of these big guys, AA being one of them, x22 being the other as they only have screenshots on their site.

Hella annoying.
They really hate to be advertised or mentioned on social media platforms, but if you are concerned about their legitimacy then dont, they are legit and they are around since 2006, or you can go to their public forum section and ask for this, maybe one of the users will get permission and stream it for you.
Old 08/05/2021, 04:07   #7

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,078
Quote:
Still up.

You talk about a provider getting three detections for COD like it's no big deal. I think that any provider with MW2019/Warzone detections should not be considered for COD at all. That's just my take.

IDK If AA doesn't even use a kernel driver or what's up but that record is bad, & the fact that they allegedly dox and ban without refunds users who give them "drama" a.k.a. spam support or talk about their experience (negative) I do not like.

This is just my take from what I've seen. I am not here to war with other providers but I can't just say good things about everyone when I've heard otherwise so many times, and AA I have heard nothing good other than they've been around a long time. Being around a long time means nothing.
Old 08/05/2021, 04:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
You talk about a provider getting three detections for COD like it's no big deal. I think that any provider with MW2019/Warzone detections should not be considered for COD at all. That's just my take.

IDK If AA doesn't even use a kernel driver or what's up but that record is bad, & the fact that they allegedly dox and ban without refunds users who give them "drama" a.k.a. spam support or talk about their experience (negative) I do not like.

This is just my take from what I've seen. I am not here to war with other providers but I can't just say good things about everyone when I've heard otherwise so many times, and AA I have heard nothing good other than they've been around a long time. Being around a long time means nothing.
I understand what you are trying to say, AA is big provider, and they have a lot of customers and they support lots of games, as i mentioned in my previous posts a lot of times, the 1st detection was not even major, i was aware of the topic back then, less than 50 users had issue with bans, and i was one of the lucky ones who never got any ban, until activision focused on unlock tools, such as RUT and AA, their cheat didnt get detected but their unlock tool got detected, thats for one.

the last detection was spoofer if i am not mistaken, infinite got hit too back then, including x22, and some other providers.

And for features, their aimbot is deadly, and i love the esp and everything about it, so i dont know what is the issue here? detections happens, it hits the best providers if the devs focus on it.

You have P.O, if only activision focuses on your product, you are doomed, you will be detected it only takes the AC Dev using your cheat and figuring out how to detect it, x22, AA, EO, these huge providers got hit because they have a lot of customers, they want to target the big ones.

And for users getting banned by AA admins, the reason for that was very clear and i have mentioned it a lot of times in other topics in here.

And just to have fun, i am using EO's silent aim, its been 2 weeks i am using them, not a single detection, why? because activision doesnt give a damn anymore, and you are aware of the state of warzone, its infested, its literally hack vs hack.

If activision focuses on implementing an AC, and starts focusing on every single provider, all they have to is to come here and make a list and no one will be safe, but this wont happen, because they are ignorant greedy mofos and wont do it anyways.

The point here is, no matter how smart you are, no matter how amazing your product is made, there is always a chance to be hit by something.
Old 08/05/2021, 04:34   #9

Quote:
I understand what you are trying to say, AA is big provider, and they have a lot of customers and they support lots of games, as i mentioned in my previous posts a lot of times, the 1st detection was not even major, i was aware of the topic back then, less than 50 users had issue with bans, and i was one of the lucky ones who never got any ban, until activision focused on unlock tools, such as RUT and AA, their cheat didnt get detected but their unlock tool got detected, thats for one.

the last detection was spoofer if i am not mistaken, infinite got hit too back then, including x22, and some other providers.

And for features, their aimbot is deadly, and i love the esp and everything about it, so i dont know what is the issue here? detections happens, it hits the best providers if the devs focus on it.

You have P.O, if only activision focuses on your product, you are doomed, you will be detected it only takes the AC Dev using your cheat and figuring out how to detect it, x22, AA, EO, these huge providers got hit because they have a lot of customers, they want to target the big ones.

And for users getting banned by AA admins, the reason for that was very clear and i have mentioned it a lot of times in other topics in here.

And just to have fun, i am using EO's silent aim, its been 2 weeks i am using them, not a single detection, why? because activision doesnt give a damn anymore, and you are aware of the state of warzone, its infested, its literally hack vs hack.

If activision focuses on implementing an AC, and starts focusing on every single provider, all they have to is to come here and make a list and no one will be safe, but this wont happen, because they are ignorant greedy mofos and wont do it anyways.

The point here is, no matter how smart you are, no matter how amazing your product is made, there is always a chance to be hit by something.
Everything you said is totally fine other than your claim that if Activision focused on my cheat, they will do anything.

I am a kernel developer. I deal with games with kernel anti-cheats, and I am one of the best in that world.

COD's shitty user-mode module doesn't mean anything to me & it never will. Sure if they add a kernel anti-cheat then the fight is on, and I'll probably still win, but if not, meh, nah.

It was stupid of AA to add unlocks among a giant contained and then public leak... I would never do something like this. I make my own work and my work does not correspond with leaks & public disturbances for them. I protect my users.

Your statement there... just isn't true.

But hey, doesn't matter... they aren't doing much of shit about anyone else either, so enjoy!
Old 08/05/2021, 04:43   #10

Quote:
Everything you said is totally fine other than your claim that if Activision focused on my cheat, they will do anything.

I am a kernel developer. I deal with games with kernel anti-cheats, and I am one of the best in that world.

COD's shitty user-mode module doesn't mean anything to me & it never will. Sure if they add a kernel anti-cheat then the fight is on, and I'll probably still win, but if not, meh, nah.

It was stupid of AA to add unlocks among a giant contained and then public leak... I would never do something like this. I make my own work and my work does not correspond with leaks & public disturbances for them. I protect my users.

Your statement there... just isn't true.

But hey, doesn't matter... they aren't doing much of shit about anyone else either, so enjoy!
As i said, no matter how good you are and how smart you are there is always a chance to be hit by something, its a cat and mouse fight, and it will never stop, they win and you lose, you win and they lose.

And to clarify, 1st time AA implemented unlocker, it wasnt the public leak, there was only RUT and i think there was crooked arms, and AA put their own unlock tool, back then. until RUT, AA got hit in the same time.

HelioS did the work himself his own code back then since there was no any leak.
Old 08/05/2021, 04:49   #11

Quote:
As i said, no matter how good you are and how smart you are there is always a chance to be hit by something, its a cat and mouse fight, and it will never stop, they win and you lose, you win and they lose.

And to clarify, 1st time AA implemented unlocker, it wasnt the public leak, there was only RUT and i think there was crooked arms, and AA put their own unlock tool, back then. until RUT, AA got hit in the same time.

HelioS did the work himself his own code back then since there was no any leak.
Correct! Absolutely true. Nothing 100% safe, nothing is 100% secure. This is the first rule of exploits.

Also about AA, let's agree to disagree. I think they are bad from what I hear. You think they're good. That's fine.

Just 5 mins ago I'm on another thread and see two people talk **** about AA. Only confirming what I always hear about them, so I hope you understand I will speak from my experience of what I hear (including outside of EPVP where info is less sketchy).

Old 08/05/2021, 15:54   #12

Quote:
Correct! Absolutely true. Nothing 100% safe, nothing is 100% secure. This is the first rule of exploits.

Also about AA, let's agree to disagree. I think they are bad from what I hear. You think they're good. That's fine.

Just 5 mins ago I'm on another thread and see two people talk **** about AA. Only confirming what I always hear about them, so I hope you understand I will speak from my experience of what I hear (including outside of EPVP where info is less sketchy).

eyy thats me
Thanks
1 User