Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What should I be looking for when running COD tools/chairs through sandboxie?

Discussion on What should I be looking for when running COD tools/chairs through sandboxie? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What should I be looking for when running COD tools/chairs through sandboxie?

Most chairs say they can't be run under virtual machines, some say other error messages.

What is the best way to check for malicious software attached to possibly legitimate cheats/RUTs/etc?

What should one be looking for if uploaded to some place like say VirusTotal? I have never seen a guide on here regarding this, important topic for any cheat/tool but I feel doubly so in the COD scene as there are many newcomers.
Old 07/31/2021, 06:48   #2

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,129
You have no choice but to either use only trusted providers or use on a device you don't have valuable stuff on. Either or both.

You can't analyze cheat loaders the way you can analyze a normal commercial program. Usually cheat loaders are obfuscated to the point they are going to show as a virus and even be attacked by your anti-virus so you have to turn it off or limit it from going after the folder the loader is in or the file/USB of the loader (by adding an exclusion).

Most loaders will ban you for trying to analyze them (crack protection or prevent network analysis such to find the server of the loader or more info on the cheat). Many loaders will not run in any VM at all.

Virus total is totally out of the question. Any cheat loader with actual proper security will show as a virus. If a cheat loader does not show as a virus on virus total, RUN AWAY FAST because it means they have zero security.

You have to understand it is completely normal for cheat loaders to show as a virus, not run in VM, and ban anyone who tries to analyze them. This is needed in our game against anti-cheats and jealous competitor providers who have too much time on their hands.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2021, 07:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
You have no choice but to either use only trusted providers or use on a device you don't have valuable stuff on. Either or both.

You can't analyze cheat loaders the way you can analyze a normal commercial program. Usually cheat loaders are obfuscated to the point they are going to show as a virus and even be attacked by your anti-virus so you have to turn it off or limit it from going after the folder the loader is in or the file/USB of the loader (by adding an exclusion).

Most loaders will ban you for trying to analyze them (crack protection or prevent network analysis such to find the server of the loader or more info on the cheat). Many loaders will not run in any VM at all.

Virus total is totally out of the question. Any cheat loader with actual proper security will show as a virus. If a cheat loader does not show as a virus on virus total, RUN AWAY FAST because it means they have zero security.

You have to understand it is completely normal for cheat loaders to show as a virus, not run in VM, and ban anyone who tries to analyze them. This is needed in our game against anti-cheats and jealous competitor providers who have too much time on their hands.
At least you are being honest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2021, 08:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
At least you are being honest.
Of course. My recommendation is just to use trusted providers. Trusted providers are here to make money and give cheats. They don't care about doing malicious things to their customers who pay them well.

Just do your research before buying.
Old 07/31/2021, 10:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Of course. My recommendation is just to use trusted providers. Trusted providers are here to make money and give cheats. They don't care about doing malicious things to their customers who pay them well.

Just do your research before buying.
*** bless zebleer, he knows the deal, I can vouch for PO because privacy and security are the number 1 priority for them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2021, 20:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
*** bless zebleer, he knows the deal, I can vouch for PO because privacy and security are the number 1 priority for them.
Thanks appreciate you!