Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



What should I be looking for when running COD tools/chairs through sandboxie?

Discussion on What should I be looking for when running COD tools/chairs through sandboxie? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
DMUonaFFAR's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 1,860
Received Thanks: 329
What should I be looking for when running COD tools/chairs through sandboxie?

Most chairs say they can't be run under virtual machines, some say other error messages.

What is the best way to check for malicious software attached to possibly legitimate cheats/RUTs/etc?

What should one be looking for if uploaded to some place like say VirusTotal? I have never seen a guide on here regarding this, important topic for any cheat/tool but I feel doubly so in the COD scene as there are many newcomers.
DMUonaFFAR is offline  
Old 07/31/2021, 06:48   #2


 
zebleer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 63468
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,900
Received Thanks: 1,129
You have no choice but to either use only trusted providers or use on a device you don't have valuable stuff on. Either or both.

You can't analyze cheat loaders the way you can analyze a normal commercial program. Usually cheat loaders are obfuscated to the point they are going to show as a virus and even be attacked by your anti-virus so you have to turn it off or limit it from going after the folder the loader is in or the file/USB of the loader (by adding an exclusion).

Most loaders will ban you for trying to analyze them (crack protection or prevent network analysis such to find the server of the loader or more info on the cheat). Many loaders will not run in any VM at all.

Virus total is totally out of the question. Any cheat loader with actual proper security will show as a virus. If a cheat loader does not show as a virus on virus total, RUN AWAY FAST because it means they have zero security.

You have to understand it is completely normal for cheat loaders to show as a virus, not run in VM, and ban anyone who tries to analyze them. This is needed in our game against anti-cheats and jealous competitor providers who have too much time on their hands.
zebleer is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2021, 07:24   #3
 
DMUonaFFAR's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 1,860
Received Thanks: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
You have no choice but to either use only trusted providers or use on a device you don't have valuable stuff on. Either or both.

You can't analyze cheat loaders the way you can analyze a normal commercial program. Usually cheat loaders are obfuscated to the point they are going to show as a virus and even be attacked by your anti-virus so you have to turn it off or limit it from going after the folder the loader is in or the file/USB of the loader (by adding an exclusion).

Most loaders will ban you for trying to analyze them (crack protection or prevent network analysis such to find the server of the loader or more info on the cheat). Many loaders will not run in any VM at all.

Virus total is totally out of the question. Any cheat loader with actual proper security will show as a virus. If a cheat loader does not show as a virus on virus total, RUN AWAY FAST because it means they have zero security.

You have to understand it is completely normal for cheat loaders to show as a virus, not run in VM, and ban anyone who tries to analyze them. This is needed in our game against anti-cheats and jealous competitor providers who have too much time on their hands.
At least you are being honest.
DMUonaFFAR is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2021, 08:25   #4


 
zebleer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 63468
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,900
Received Thanks: 1,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
At least you are being honest.
Of course. My recommendation is just to use trusted providers. Trusted providers are here to make money and give cheats. They don't care about doing malicious things to their customers who pay them well.

Just do your research before buying.
zebleer is offline  
Old 07/31/2021, 10:43   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,039
Received Thanks: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Of course. My recommendation is just to use trusted providers. Trusted providers are here to make money and give cheats. They don't care about doing malicious things to their customers who pay them well.

Just do your research before buying.
*** bless zebleer, he knows the deal, I can vouch for PO because privacy and security are the number 1 priority for them.
GrawPoint is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2021, 20:25   #6


 
zebleer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 63468
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,900
Received Thanks: 1,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
*** bless zebleer, he knows the deal, I can vouch for PO because privacy and security are the number 1 priority for them.
Thanks appreciate you!
zebleer is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Download] Sandboxie 3.46 Final + Serial (For Running Multiple D2 Clients)
11/26/2010 - Diablo 2 - 12 Replies
Back with another share here guys, since I guess the last one wasn't cool enough lol, I noticed that no one has made a thread about using Sandboxie to launch multiple d2 clients yet, and this method is a lot safer than using D2Loader as it has been started to get detected Here's how it's done: This is probably the easiest way to run multiple instances without using an actual Diablo II "hack". However, this /could/ still be considered third-party software, but it is unlikely that...
Crash a Server (or your self) through Chairs
01/03/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
Credits go to stoneharry from MM0wned -not confirmed yet-
running through proxy error help please
03/19/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
i have tryed what seems every program to try and get cabal working. so far i have found proxifire best over proxicap with your freedom... now the problem is i have set the rules and i start the game and click start. all seems fine. i then insert my name and PW and click ok. then nothing. it loads for a second then says dissconecting in5 seconds.. now in proxifire it tells me cabalmain.exe could not connect to its IP and timed out. do i have to run my Iexplorer through the proxi as well? what...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.