Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Golden gun provider

Discussion on Golden gun provider within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/19/2021, 18:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
How is the aimbot? I'm looking for a legit aimbot.
Old 07/20/2021, 17:21   #17

elite*gold: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccharles1992 View Post
Heard overall mixed reviews about them but it seems like their aimbot is the selling point (prediction). If its really that needed for legit gameplay is your decision.
Old 07/28/2021, 21:50   #18

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Unlock is a paste of the UC leak.
No it is not, we had the unlock WAY before any leak. Why do you continue to disperse false information. You should mature yourself, people look at you for TRUTHFUL information. Not to mention we have a totally different unlock method if we need a back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Unlock is a paste of the UC leak.
Our unlocker is 37.50 actually It does cross camos, the leaked source does not, and we also do Zombie camos, on any weapon, cw or mw, so we did not copy any UC leak we had the unlocker WAY before that and you know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrezion View Post
Heard overall mixed reviews about them but it seems like their aimbot is the selling point (prediction). If its really that needed for legit gameplay is your decision.
Ill give u a free 3 day trial. You can judge for yourself, our product is the best imo and we are releasing true p. silent today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccharles1992 View Post
We have a really good legit aimbot, and we also put a lot of work in to make a really good rage aimbot. It works both ways. use what you like, no need to bash like Phantom over here trying to make a name. Good luck Phantom.
Old 07/28/2021, 21:58   #19

Is the golden gun store down? I get a "You do not have permission to view this page" error when trying to visit the gg store in their website when earlier this week it worked
Old 07/28/2021, 22:01   #20

elite*gold: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrezion View Post
You have to remember we have only been out for 4 months, so there was a steady progression to where we are now. Top tier, so if your in doubts bro just ask for a 1 day trial, its not a big deal.
Old 07/28/2021, 22:10   #21

elite*gold: 72
Honest review

At first I was kind of skeptical and thought it was an instant DT due to all the bad things I heard about it. But after time I realized all the **** talkers on it had one thing in common. They were trying to sell me their product instead, all sales trashing GG. So I decided to join the server and ask around and all I heard was nothing but good so I decided to give it a shot, and let me tell you, you will not regret it. From the aimbot to esp, AND BUILT IN UNLOCKER. This is about as good as it gets. Please stop wasting your valuable time looking at other providers who can't provide nearly as much for the price. Overall 10/10
Old 07/28/2021, 22:10   #22

one of the more solid cheese's I've used, great prediction, solid unlocker, no errors setting up and the support is top notch when asking questions. Don't know why people come and slander for no reason. The price is reasonable for everything you get imo - Loathe
Old 07/28/2021, 22:11   #23

Golden guns VIP tool

I bought GG vip tool and it amazing way better than engine owning works perfectly, I will never buy from any other provider.
Old 07/28/2021, 22:11   #24

Great tool, amazing service. I have not come across anyone who provides the level of service these guys do. Literally instant response to tickets which is great. Tool works every time without fail.

Highly recommended.
Old 07/28/2021, 22:11   #25

+rep One of the best chairs I used for raging,legit,semi legit even just walls been with them for about 2-3 months
Old 07/28/2021, 22:12   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman84 View Post
We have a really good legit aimbot, and we also put a lot of work in to make a really good rage aimbot. It works both ways. use what you like, no need to bash like Phantom over here trying to make a name. Good luck Phantom.
I wasn't bashing your product, I was actually saying good things about it. You gave me a 2 day trial. It's actually really good, better than phantom imo. Better than any other provider I've tried..
Old 07/28/2021, 22:12   #27

Bought their standalone unlocker about a week ago and here are my honest thoughts:

- Legit. The product works as expected, didn't get scammed, good start.

- Ease of use. Instructions are a few clicks and you're all set. I will say you have to launch the game multiple times to get different unlocks (weapon skins vs operators, etc) but this seems to be a common theme with other providers also.

- Not locked to activison account. Being able to use the unlocker or alt accounts and whatever else is great. I know multiple other providers don't allow this.

- Active community. I don't use the actual cheat (yet) but their community is very active with help with settings, getting premade lobbies going, etc.

- Price: This is the only slight con if I had to list one. It feels pricey being a monthly subscription based model but with my experience in this community, getting a legit, working product for a slightly higher price is worth the stress relief.

Would buy again
Old 07/28/2021, 22:15   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyonix View Post
At first I was kind of skeptical and thought it was an instant DT due to all the bad things I heard about it. But after time I realized all the **** talkers on it had one thing in common. They were trying to sell me their product instead, all sales trashing GG. So I decided to join the server and ask around and all I heard was nothing but good so I decided to give it a shot, and let me tell you, you will not regret it. From the aimbot to esp, AND BUILT IN UNLOCKER. This is about as good as it gets. Please stop wasting your valuable time looking at other providers who can't provide nearly as much for the price. Overall 10/10
I recently switched to GG. i was skeptical after all the things phantom overlay has been saying. PO Dev even told me himself that it was a resell and a paste and that i should buy PO. so i decided to go with what menu i thought looked more premium. and i now see that PO tries to bash gg because they cant compete otherwise. they say lies and when you give them proof to say otherwise they brush it off and ignore it. GG has one of best communities out right now. and support is fast. Every feature works with no issues. and the esp has to be the smoothest and best out of every other software i have used. Please dont listen to all the bad reviews and try it out. you wont go back. ever!
Old 07/28/2021, 22:15   #29

This is hands down best cheese out for WZ there are always updating and keeping informed. Aimbot is spot on
Unlock all is perfect can even add Dark Aether to any gun, don’t know anything else that can do that.
I don’t know of any other cheat that even close as good as GG right now
Old 07/28/2021, 22:16   #30

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallandis View Post
Anyone have any input on the golden gun cheat provider? Any reviews or personal experience with them? They seem to have a cleaner, unlocker, and cheat all bundled together
yes actually i have been using this gg cheat providers and they are a really nice community great support overall you join there discord ask a question about anything and they should get back toi you in a matter of a couple minutes or so they have one of the best gui that i have ever seen with this kinda cheat had so many things that are way advanced when it comes to other providers they are nothing compered to gg best overall 10 out of 10