Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private cheats

Discussion on Private cheats within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private cheats

Hello,

Does anybody know any private closed cheats and are never detected..?
Old 04/15/2021, 14:52   #2

I don't think you will find any luck knowing about "private hacks" here. To my knowledge, voidcheaters // honeyhacks used to have a private warzone hack where you can only buy it from their telegram, but they are sold out and their website does not seem to work anymore.

"Cynical" only sell limited stock on selly. But I would not consider them as "private", everybody knows about them.

Also to my knoweldge, they were both never detected before but there were rumours suggesting that "voidcheaters" are being sued by Activision.

It seems to me that you are trying to find a provider that is the safest. If you take the decision to hack, you must realize that every hack out there can potentially get detected, and when / if it does, don't blame the provider since none of them advertise their hacks as "undetectable". It is a risk that you must be willing to take.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2021, 14:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwizard8 View Post
I don't think you will find any luck knowing about "private hacks" here. To my knowledge, voidcheaters // honeyhacks used to have a private warzone hack where you can only buy it from their telegram, but they are sold out and their website does not seem to work anymore.

"Cynical" only sell limited stock on selly. But I would not consider them as "private", everybody knows about them.

Also to my knoweldge, they were both never detected before but there were rumours suggesting that "voidcheaters" are being sued by Activision.

It seems to me that you are trying to find a provider that is the safest. If you take the decision to hack, you must realize that every hack out there can potentially get detected, and when / if it does, don't blame the provider since none of them advertise their hacks as "undetectable". It is a risk that you must be willing to take.
Thanks for the informations, I just want a good undetected cheat with VERY little community, I use to use DC cheats and he never got detected but poor guy stopped
Old 04/15/2021, 14:59   #4

its just matter of time before the get detected imo. example for x22. they have not been detected for the past 3 cod series.
Old 04/15/2021, 14:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamil91 View Post
its just matter of time before the get detected imo. example for x22. they have not been detected for the past 3 cod series.
haha yeah I was in that banwave ^^
Old 04/15/2021, 15:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard006 View Post
Haha. Same here. Im currently using aimex.
Old 04/15/2021, 16:15   #7

elite*gold: 4
ye
Old 04/15/2021, 17:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamil91 View Post
Haha. Same here. Im currently using aimex.

So what is better Voidcheaters or Aimex?
Old 04/15/2021, 18:10   #9

Which would be the best for zombies lobbies, and setting up lobbies for level 1000, and dark aether that I can still buy? If anyone knows reply, thank you
Old 04/16/2021, 01:22   #10

Quote:
I’m also looking for something private and small community.
Aimex is not too small they are too exposed out there.
They also got detected in many game like r6 , apex ... and wasn’t able to come back ! ( never changed the status on website either ) These kind of thing make me don’t trust much.
Old 04/16/2021, 01:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleHooster View Post
I’m also looking for something private and small community.
Aimex is not too small they are too exposed out there.
They also got detected in many game like r6 , apex ... and wasn’t able to come back ! ( never changed the status on website either ) These kind of thing make me don’t trust much.
ohhhh I did not know about that **** GCAimX looks kinda good but I don't know with who to go with
Old 04/16/2021, 01:38   #12

Quote:
x2

Quote:
Hello,

Does anybody know any private closed cheats and are never detected..?
I would like to know the same, but I think that the essence of the word "private" means that nobody, even this community know about it. I guess that we need to convince a freelance game dev for work in a tool from 0 for get a real private cheat, but probably it will cost a lot, maybe no affordable for mortals who don't monetize in this new social media age. I was wondering same as you, because you don't have to be an expert for notice how the big pro streamers play as a cheater, even if people come here with the same point of "If you are not a good player, it doesn't mean that a pro player can't exist ", people who has 4, 5, 6 KD in this kind of games obviuosly has anykind of help.
Old 04/16/2021, 02:04   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirvans View Post
x2

I would like to know the same, but I think that the essence of the word "private" means that nobody, even this community know about it. I guess that we need to convince a freelance game dev for work in a tool from 0 for get a real private cheat, but probably it will cost a lot, maybe no affordable for mortals who don't monetize in this new social media age. I was wondering same as you, because you don't have to be an expert for notice how the big pro streamers play as a cheater, even if people come here with the same point of "If you are not a good player, it doesn't mean that a pro player can't exist ", people who has 4, 5, 6 KD in this kind of games obviuosly has anykind of help.
Yeah 100% agreed
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2021, 02:18   #14

Quote:
Not sure. Havent try voidcheaters
Old 04/16/2021, 09:53   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggocoldwar View Post
Which would be the best for zombies lobbies, and setting up lobbies for level 1000, and dark aether that I can still buy? If anyone knows reply, thank you
You need aimbot to kill zombies? **** you should go play minecraft