Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perm banned hwid?

Discussion on Perm banned hwid? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perm banned hwid?

I was using battle log exclusive always checked status

Hey guys,

New to this forum, I would like some advise I went over a few post from it. But I would like to start a new conversation over this

I used battlelog exclusive for warzone. Defiantly a detection issue because I play it off very well. No aim bot, just esp and I but uavs and only kill people who shoot at me first.

I noticed one day a couple weeks back I got a random update a day after a update. Looked suspicious so I deleted everything downloaded everything with Different account. Played everything was fine. Signed into the account and got same suspicios update.

So I played on the account because no signs of shadow banned or anything.

Yestaday I was perm banned in both accounts and only hacked it on one.

I deleted all files partitioned my disc downloaded warzone using a old account that was never used on my pc.

I played all night and as of right now no shadow ban or perm ban.

Should I expect either or? Did I bypass a shadow ban because I didnít use a new account?
Old 04/08/2021, 20:36   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,435
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread