Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID Ban

Discussion on HWID Ban within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HWID Ban

So I am replacing everything in my pc, except a GPU. Do I need to worry about that? I am shadow-banned on Warzone with my current setup. (was permanently banned on alt because of RUT) Will putting my old GPU in with all new pc parts cause my system to be flagged again? Thanks. (And yes I know I can just use a spoofer, but I was already planning on upgrading.)
Old 04/08/2021, 09:12   #2

elite*gold: 141
A typical HWID ban usually includes Mobo, CPU, RAM, and GPU. Be sure to clean your system too from trace files that were left behind.

Understanding bans:
Cleaning your system:
Old 04/08/2021, 10:37   #3

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 427/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trqlzr View Post
A typical HWID ban usually includes Mobo, CPU, RAM, and GPU. Be sure to clean your system too from trace files that were left behind.

Understanding bans:
Cleaning your system:
not exactly.
You need to change for COD WZ/CW/MW19 these things:

SSDs (every single drive once plugged in, DVD too, have to be replaced)
Mainboard (MB SN + MAC Adress)
Windows Installation Dont use your installation again because there are trace files from Activision who can detect you. Use new Windows Key.
Internet Service Provider -> Router: Plug off POWER CABLE -> Wait 1 Minute -> Plug in -> You get new IPv4 Adress

You can spoof SSDs easy if your Mainboard supports RAID 0. Just setup raid 0 with two SSDs. Since RAID gives your drives new Serial Numbers and deletes all datas, you dont even need to buy new SSDs.

There are some Spoofers for Mainboard SN and MAC on the market. Anyway it depends hard from your Hardware if its working. The simplest way to change your Mac Adress is to buy for 15€ a PCIe Ethernet (RJ45) Card, plug it into your PC and use this instead of the Ethernet Bus of your Mainboard.
For WiFi -> Get WIFI PCIe Card oder USB 3.0 Stick. Since you still need to spoof your HWID on Mainboard, search for one time Mainboard spoof for some bucks on the Trading Section on elitepvpers.

So you replace:
Mainboard, SSD, Ethernet (Hardwaresided), IPv4 (Softwaresided), Windows installation (Software too)

GPU, CPU, RAM is not necessary. As well like someones mentions Display, its not necessary too.

I did this for own experience, changed MB + SSDs. Worked.

EDIT:

just want to add something for everyone who is trying the Raid0 thing. If you have DVD Reader/ Writer plugged in, unplug it, then do Raid0 with two SSD drives. If you have Hard-Disks plugged in, unplug it. This game have to thing you are using completly new device, so old SSDs, HDDs or DVDs have to be removed
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/08/2021, 20:46   #4
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,435
Closed Thread

Tags
gpu, hwid ban, warzone