Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AA spoofer

Discussion on AA spoofer within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/14/2021, 20:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
AA does not even sell their spoofer, they are not advertising it, its coming with the cheat package.

I use AA, and i only got banned when because of unlock tool, the detection of 2019 didnt effect everyone, it was a minority and i didnt get ban back then.

the thing about AA spoofer, it does not work with every cheat provider, for example, it works with EO, X22, as far as i heard, but i also use aimex which AA spoofer does not work with aimex because aimex have its own driver in someways and causes bluescreen.

I also started using phantom overlay, i have not tried AA spoofer with that one yet, but if phantom overlay also loading its own driver or kernel, then AA spoofer wont work with that too. thats why i have infinite spoofer sub too.

But to answer your question, i never had any issues with AA spoofer and Infinite, they both work flawlessly on my end.

So my recommendation will be infinite. because AA dont like their spoofer being used for other cheats, and its not compatible with most of other providers.
Old 07/14/2021, 23:16   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
AA has had 1 detection in 2019, 1 in 2020, 2 in 2021.
INFINITE has had 1 in 2021 and none prior to that since starting in 2018.
INFINITE is a separate build, meaning if the cheat gets detected, the spoofer wont. This isn't the case for AA.
AA has no support and punishes those that ask for it. INFINITE has an entire community dedicated to support.
Reputation speaks for itself.
**** they've had that many detections? And they tell you it only got detected one time in April 2021 banwave.
Old 07/15/2021, 00:48   #18

Sorry for my english i'm italian. Can someone could explain me haw spoofer work?
I must use it everytime that i lunch cheat/game or only when i'm shadowbanned or banned?
Old 07/15/2021, 02:03   #19

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
**** they've had that many detections? And they tell you it only got detected one time in April 2021 banwave.
Because they don't consider their unlocker being detected as the cheat being detected, which is assinine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop07 View Post
Sorry for my english i'm italian. Can someone could explain me haw spoofer work?
I must use it everytime that i lunch cheat/game or only when i'm shadowbanned or banned?
Use it if you want to protect your HWID, or if you've been shadow banned/permanently banned.
Old 07/15/2021, 04:23   #20

elite*gold: 50
It's working, sir
Old 07/15/2021, 06:06   #21

LMAO people still use AA? lmao AA banned me from their forums for talking **** about their support.

Thats why they banned me, for speaking facts LOL

**** cheats, ******* support.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2021, 18:43   #22

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
LMAO people still use AA? lmao AA banned me from their forums for talking **** about their support.

how to upload a photo on internet

Thats why they banned me, for speaking facts LOL

**** cheats, ******* support.
AA is known for banning anyone without a refund for saying anything remotely bad about their products anywhere if they find out. Not a good look for a cheat vendor. But, it's fine, their cheats are incredibly low quality anyways, if even UD.
Old 07/15/2021, 18:46   #23

**** cheats used their hunt showdown cheat and got banned in a day lmao.
Old 07/16/2021, 00:04   #24

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
AA is known for banning anyone without a refund for saying anything remotely bad about their products anywhere if they find out. Not a good look for a cheat vendor. But, it's fine, their cheats are incredibly low quality anyways, if even UD.
User since few years now . Never had any problems with AA Staff or their cheats. Going strong on Apex and other EAC games since 7-8 months...

The difference between AA and other providers is that they don't want any kind of immature people...Look at other community's (Provider) how they behave and don't respect nothing. The new Users don't even read rules after joining the AA website... and then they get ****** because they got an Infraction...Everyday people try to rejoin AA with other accounts saying they are sorry.... Its good that they are having their Forum clean.
They are having a real community working together. AA is on the Market since 21 Years , supporting hundreds over hundreds games...

This is something money cant buy
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2021, 00:16   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnirazor View Post
Does anyone know if Artificial Aiming's spoofer is working with warzone since the update on spoofer detection a couple weeks ago? I see that infinite is working but I was going to try AA's chair so thought about getting that.
AA spoofer works fine and has worked fine for great many years. Naturally if ur using public not private cheats and they are well known they might get hits.

Infinite got a hit as well and most people who used it got banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
AA has had 1 detection in 2019, 1 in 2020, 2 in 2021.
INFINITE has had 1 in 2021 and none prior to that since starting in 2018.
INFINITE is a separate build, meaning if the cheat gets detected, the spoofer wont. This isn't the case for AA.
AA has no support and punishes those that ask for it. INFINITE has an entire community dedicated to support.
Reputation speaks for itself.
Well their spoofer got hit too , they were probably more under the radar cause they were less known before. Secondly their service is not that great. I reinstalled windows and formatted my hard drives. They asked me to either pay to keep using my current sub or buy a new one. I asked if i buy a new one will the time be added to my old sub and the answer was no. Your statement that they have entire department for customer service or something is laughable and this is 25 usd just for spoofer alone we can't even compare value here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2021, 14:49   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarielx View Post

Secondly their service is not that great. I reinstalled windows and formatted my hard drives. They asked me to either pay to keep using my current sub or buy a new one. I asked if i buy a new one will the time be added to my old sub and the answer was no. Your statement that they have entire department for customer service or something is laughable and this is 25 usd just for spoofer alone we can't even compare value here.
Do you have screenshot of that them saying you need to pay for reset when you only formatted your pc?

because i had an issue with my bios, and it changed my HWID, i posted in their reset topic, in a matter of couple of hours they resetted me without asking for any payment.

in the same sub time i figured out my issue it was intel rapid storage bs software causing me problems i uninstalled it and again it changed my HWID, i posted and they did it for free .

Conclusion: they never ever ask for payment when you have same HWID

Another thing, i changed my motherboard and CPU, guess what, they did reset me for free, they also accept to give you a free reset as far the changes are not major, in my case it was major even though they did reset me for free [ Probably because in that new sub time i never asked for a reset and thats why]

My new motherboard had a defect where 2 ram slots didnt work, had to change it, it was then i said its unfair to ask for a free reset, then i paid 7$ and instantly got a free reset.

- About sub time:

I purchased another 1 year of full HelioS FW package when there was a discount, and the time added to my sub without any issue. so i dont know where you got the NO from.

Its simple

If you did minor changes to your hardware, like changing gpu, or ram they give you free reset

If you did format or had an issue with bios or windows version, guess what? free rest

its only when the whole pc's major parts changes then you need to pay that amount.

And please dont be offended, i am just surprised to see the answers you got from them. That is all.

EDIT: and one more thing to add, you are not paying 25$ or euro for the spoofer, you are paying for the cheat, and the spoofer comes with it, they never advertise their spoofer as separate package
Old 07/16/2021, 16:24   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
Do you have screenshot of that them saying you need to pay for reset when you only formatted your pc?

because i had an issue with my bios, and it changed my HWID, i posted in their reset topic, in a matter of couple of hours they resetted me without asking for any payment.

in the same sub time i figured out my issue it was intel rapid storage bs software causing me problems i uninstalled it and again it changed my HWID, i posted and they did it for free .

Conclusion: they never ever ask for payment when you have same HWID

Another thing, i changed my motherboard and CPU, guess what, they did reset me for free, they also accept to give you a free reset as far the changes are not major, in my case it was major even though they did reset me for free [ Probably because in that new sub time i never asked for a reset and thats why]

My new motherboard had a defect where 2 ram slots didnt work, had to change it, it was then i said its unfair to ask for a free reset, then i paid 7$ and instantly got a free reset.

- About sub time:

I purchased another 1 year of full HelioS FW package when there was a discount, and the time added to my sub without any issue. so i dont know where you got the NO from.

Its simple

If you did minor changes to your hardware, like changing gpu, or ram they give you free reset

If you did format or had an issue with bios or windows version, guess what? free rest

its only when the whole pc's major parts changes then you need to pay that amount.

And please dont be offended, i am just surprised to see the answers you got from them. That is all.

EDIT: and one more thing to add, you are not paying 25$ or euro for the spoofer, you are paying for the cheat, and the spoofer comes with it, they never advertise their spoofer as separate package

Old 07/16/2021, 16:44   #28

Quote:

there is a big misunderstanding on my part and apologies for that, you were talking about infinite not AA, i thought you mentioned AA, i should have read it better lol even though you were quoting a subject with both AA and infinite in it, i got confused.

but even though about AA, like i said they charge you 25$ with the cheat not spoofer, spoofer comes with it.

for infinite, its weird for me, funny story, when i changed my mobo and cpu, i could still use infinite. i was surprised
Old 07/16/2021, 17:15   #29

elite*gold: 204
Quote:

Lol this Infinite guys are milking the **** out of their customer what a ******* joke ...
Old 07/16/2021, 19:16   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
User since few years now . Never had any problems with AA Staff or their cheats. Going strong on Apex and other EAC games since 7-8 months...

The difference between AA and other providers is that they don't want any kind of immature people...Look at other community's (Provider) how they behave and don't respect nothing. The new Users don't even read rules after joining the AA website... and then they get ****** because they got an Infraction...Everyday people try to rejoin AA with other accounts saying they are sorry.... Its good that they are having their Forum clean.
They are having a real community working together. AA is on the Market since 21 Years , supporting hundreds over hundreds games...

This is something money cant buy
Their community is filled with weirdos though. Some members literally suck off the mods d**k , literally, like they are gods or sumin. Bunch of cucks on there particularly one mod.

Still stand by my statement that they provide a decent cheat and better spoofer than infinite.

Tags
artificialaiming, hwid, spoofer