Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finally

Discussion on Finally within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Finally

So after my perm ban my new aged account i bought was shadowbanned. It took 7 days to get out of the shadowban. If i buy another aged account will that get shadowbanned aswell or will i be able to play without getting shadowbanned?
Old 03/24/2021, 11:28   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerim6155 View Post
So after my perm ban my new aged account i bought was shadowbanned. It took 7 days to get out of the shadowban. If i buy another aged account will that get shadowbanned aswell or will i be able to play without getting shadowbanned?
you should spoofed your aged account so you don't get SB
Old 03/24/2021, 11:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweesome31 View Post
you should spoofed your aged account so you don't get SB
the account 1 got unshadowbanned and i am able to play on it. But now i got another account will that get shadowbanned if i login or am i able to play? because spoofing gets you banned. İf it gets shadowbanned i can wait 7 days again and play.
Old 03/24/2021, 15:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerim6155 View Post
the account 1 got unshadowbanned and i am able to play on it. But now i got another account will that get shadowbanned if i login or am i able to play? because spoofing gets you banned. İf it gets shadowbanned i can wait 7 days again and play.
New acc will get SB. I am in the exact same situation as you. And as long as u dont plan to cheat. You do noot need to spoof after SB ends
Old 03/24/2021, 16:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boolza View Post
New acc will get SB. I am in the exact same situation as you. And as long as u dont plan to cheat. You do noot need to spoof after SB ends
So I got perma banned on my main last week on Tuesday for using RUT.

I logged in to a fresh alt and saw I was shadowbanned Tuesday afternoon.

This morning I was no longer shadow banned on my fresh alt so I logged in to an aged account I bought. Played 1 game, then got shadowbanned again.

Why would they shadowban me on this aged account?
Old 03/24/2021, 16:25   #6

I think it has something to do with the new AC system. Permban= 1 point. As Long as you got that point every new ACc Will g’et SB. The point will be removed after a month or so
Old 03/24/2021, 18:23   #7
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,304
Closed Thread