The cleaner? You run it, create a new Windows user and reinstall Battle.net daily? For different accounts or to use it on the same one just to be extra cautious? Does the cleaner actually change your HWID or simply remove the perm/SB on the new Windows account it creates?
The cleaner? You run it, create a new Windows user and reinstall Battle.net daily? For different accounts or to use it on the same one just to be extra cautious? Does the cleaner actually change your HWID or simply remove the perm/SB on the new Windows account it creates?
Yeah, I run it every time I get SB which is daily cause I do the "X16 Show" every day and get 50+ kills with the X16... so yeah. I use it daily
I guess its my luck. I bought the spoofer and I have not received a download, and the only way to contact the admin is a support ticket and still nothing on it even when i did submit one.
I guess its my luck. I bought the spoofer and I have not received a download, and the only way to contact the admin is a support ticket and still nothing on it even when i did submit one.
If you are In their discord he is always around and does reply quite quickly
I guess its my luck. I bought the spoofer and I have not received a download, and the only way to contact the admin is a support ticket and still nothing on it even when i did submit one.
I'll be more than happy to assist, ironically, please create a ticket lol. But this time, tag Rush.