Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shadowban second time

Discussion on Shadowban second time within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/22/2021, 03:46   #16

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZomBii3Brown View Post
Should I do this for both the game, and the launcher, or just the game?
And also should I do this now, or when the shadowban expires?
Both games, and launcher.
If you're not going to play the game, do it now.
Old 02/22/2021, 10:05   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by orhanabii View Post
I cheated 3-4 Weeks ago on a fresh new Account I got banned on that Account after logging into my Main account (where I am never hacking) I got a shadowban after waiting 1-2 Weeks I got unshadowbanned after playing 1-2 Weeks normally I got shadowbanned again but why for what reason?
the same happened to me, ex eo user....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZomBii3Brown View Post
Should I do this for both the game, and the launcher, or just the game?
And also should I do this now, or when the shadowban expires?
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
If you were playing normally for 1-2 weeks, you most likely got flagged again for some reason. Could've been people mass reporting you, could be a tracer left on your PC, could be a cheat on your PC that was scanned and found, there are a lot of reasons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan911 View Post
sorry to hear that! yeah i guess im lucky to just have shadow bans. But they are detecting me every time i use them. I dont know how they are doing it which is frustrating
How many times u are shadowbanned?my secondary was detected for eo and my primary : shadow > 7 days > shadow > ?

Never cheat after the first showdown ban

I have try another new account in the middle of the first shadowban but is not flagged because I have try to unlink on activision profile

weird situation

now i'm playing to Cold War but , I don’t know what kind of flag got my account

I'm on the fifth day, let's see when it resolves
Old 02/25/2021, 18:17   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by briocosmic View Post
the same happened to me, ex eo user....

How many times u are shadowbanned?my secondary was detected for eo and my primary : shadow > 7 days > shadow > ?

Never cheat after the first showdown ban

I have try another new account in the middle of the first shadowban but is not flagged because I have try to unlink on activision profile

weird situation

now i'm playing to Cold War but , I don’t know what kind of flag got my account

I'm on the fifth day, let's see when it resolves
Any update on your shadow ban situation?
Old 02/25/2021, 19:14   #19

Now is lifted ( 7 days exactly ) , today I have play ( in the middle I have buy Cold War to differentiate ) because Is better to create a story in the account ( not rush just 100% on warzone ) because I have fear for another shadowban
Old 02/25/2021, 21:12   #20

Quote:
You can download Revo Uninstaller.
>Launch it
>Uninstall the game
>Click advanced and search it
>Delete all files
>Redownload
I used REVO uninstaller, removed all files and redownloaded warzone and battle.net, fresh account was instantly shadow banned, didnt even get to play 1 game.

I just installed a fresh copy of windows, another fresh account - this time i bought an aged account, and same thing - still shadow banned didnt even get to play 1 game.

What are the chances that once the shadow ban period is over (I have approx 3 days left) that I can play WITHOUT cheats and not have to worry about being shadow banned again .. ?
Old 02/25/2021, 21:18   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by willseries View Post
I used REVO uninstaller, removed all files and redownloaded warzone and battle.net, fresh account was instantly shadow banned, didnt even get to play 1 game.

I just installed a fresh copy of windows, another fresh account - this time i bought an aged account, and same thing - still shadow banned didnt even get to play 1 game.

What are the chances that once the shadow ban period is over (I have approx 3 days left) that I can play WITHOUT cheats and not have to worry about being shadow banned again .. ?
Did you cheat while shadow banned?
Old 02/25/2021, 21:24   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkGuy420 View Post
Did you cheat while shadow banned?
No, because I wasn't able to play till the shadow ban was lifted. I did however cheat once it was lifted as far as I can remember.

Hello everyone.

Here is my situation,

about 6-8 weeks ago my main account which I used right from the beginning of warzone was permanently banned. (notice comes up in the menu stating so), I made a new account and was instantly shadow banned.

I waited the 14 days and was able to play for about 2 weeks before another shadow ban came into affect. Waited another 14 days and was able to play 1 game a new account before shadow banned happened.

I tried using REVO uninstaller, and making a fresh account but was instantly shadow banned again.

Now I have completely reset my windows (factory reset on PC), and purchased an aged account from this forum. I redownloaded warzone on my fresh windows copy and am still currently shadow banned. I have approx 3 days left from my last shadow ban.

My question is - once my originally shadow ban is lifted, will this lift the shadowban on my newly purchased account as well? I dont plan on cheating, so after the shadow ban is removed, will i instantly be shadow banned again?
Old 02/25/2021, 21:30   #23

Quote:

Revo isn't a spoofer.
It's only used to clean tracers.
Old 02/25/2021, 21:30   #24

Quote:
Revo isn't a spoofer.
It's only used to clean tracers.
Yes, I made a fresh account after using REVO and that new account was shadow banned - didnt even get into 1 game. Straight to 350ms
Old 02/25/2021, 21:53   #25

Quote:
Yes, I made a fresh account after using REVO and that new account was shadow banned - didnt even get into 1 game. Straight to 350ms
Were you shadow banned on a different account?
Old 02/25/2021, 21:57   #26

Quote:
Were you shadow banned on a different account?

Before using REVO I was currently shadow banned yes. I have about 3 days left of that shadow ban.

After uninstalling in advanced mode with REVO, I made new battle.net account and activision account, and reinstalled warzone. Once logging into my new account I was only searching for 350ms matches.

Since I only have 3 days left, will I have to wait another 7-14 days for the account I just bought?
Old 02/25/2021, 22:00   #27

Quote:
Before using REVO I was currently shadow banned yes. I have about 3 days left of that shadow ban.

After uninstalling in advanced mode with REVO, I made new battle.net account and activision account, and reinstalled warzone. Once logging into my new account I was only searching for 350ms matches.

Since I only have 3 days left, will I have to wait another 7-14 days for the account I just bought?
Again.

Revo is NOT a spoofer. It is a cleaner.
If you're currently shadow banned, to play a new account, you need a spoofer.
Making new accounts, while shadowed, with no spoofer, causes new accounts to become shadowed.
Old 02/25/2021, 22:31   #28

Quote:
Again.

Revo is NOT a spoofer. It is a cleaner.
If you're currently shadow banned, to play a new account, you need a spoofer.
Making new accounts, while shadowed, with no spoofer, causes new accounts to become shadowed.
I understand, but I was under the impression that REVO removed said tracer files. So I had made a new account thinking it would be okay.

Idea I would like to just play normally, no cheats, no spoofer.
Old 02/25/2021, 22:47   #29

Quote:
I understand, but I was under the impression that REVO removed said tracer files. So I had made a new account thinking it would be okay.

Idea I would like to just play normally, no cheats, no spoofer.
Revo DOES remove tracers, but nothing can remove your existing shadow ban.
The purpose of deleting tracers is so once the shadow ban is over, the changes it made are deleted.
Old 02/25/2021, 22:58   #30

Seem to have similar situations as people here, so hoping they report back. But was EO user, first ban wave happened i was fine, cleaned tracers/or w.e, then played legit on my main for a couple weeks no problem. 2 days ago (2nd ban wave) log on play one game then 350 ping, check and see one of cheat accounts was banned, test another fresh account and shadow banned after 1 game....

I just want to know if after the 7-14 days, will every account still automatically be shadowbanned or will that go away? seems that after 7 days everyones getting shadow banned again so wondering if it continues after the 2nd time