Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

Discussion on Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/20/2021, 05:57   #526

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconEATA View Post
if u have read thru the forum u litterly wouldcve gotten ur asnwer 200 times already,

you are hwid flagged, and need to wait 7-14 days for ur shadowban to expire and u can play normally after that again. if u want to cheat u need an spoofer and clean traces and make a new account, play with spoofer for 1 month and u dont need the spoofer anymore.

if u were to be hwid banned ur would get permently banned as u were launching the game. so yeah. theres no way of bypassing the shadowban unless u make a new account and get a spoofer that works.
Apologies for my laziness. But i appreciate you taking the time to explain. Thank you.
Old 04/20/2021, 06:32   #527

Getting permabanned 6 games in

Need help, I had my original account banned, my 2 other accounts got shadowed so I started using a spoofer and reset windows deleted old files and created a new account and got to level 38 before injecting hack and not so long later I got permabaned again. So a few days went by I I dicided to see if my shadowed ones had passed and were back to normal and they were so I played on them for a while( legit) and then eventually injected a cheat and not so long after got perma banned again one after the other both maybe 3 to 8 matches in not while playing just when I returned the next day. Any know what's going on?
Old 04/20/2021, 11:55   #528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windowsdan View Post
Need help, I had my original account banned, my 2 other accounts got shadowed so I started using a spoofer and reset windows deleted old files and created a new account and got to level 38 before injecting hack and not so long later I got permabaned again. So a few days went by I I dicided to see if my shadowed ones had passed and were back to normal and they were so I played on them for a while( legit) and then eventually injected a cheat and not so long after got perma banned again one after the other both maybe 3 to 8 matches in not while playing just when I returned the next day. Any know what's going on?
Which spoofer and cheat provider are you using?
Old 04/20/2021, 13:50   #529

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconEATA View Post
how long were ur shadow bans be4 actually gettin permed ? did u get permed after 7-14 days ?
I get perm after a couple of hours only : /
And I get shadowban instantly, I cant even play 1 match before getting sbed
Old 04/20/2021, 14:05   #530

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgethitman View Post
Which spoofer and cheat provider are you using?
Faze spoofer battlelog
Old 04/20/2021, 15:59   #531

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,077
Quote:
Faze spoofer battlelog
That’s the worst spoofer on the market.
Also, you cannot inject on accounts that were shadow banned.
Old 04/20/2021, 16:15   #532

So my account is back up and running on my gaming laptop. but on my PC (where i downloaded the ***** to inject), i have done a full factory reset so my PC came out of the box as if it was brand new. full new set up, logged into my profile. downloaded battlenet and cod warzone. just wondering if when i try and log into my fresh new legit account on battlenet is it going to shadow ban me straight away cause this was the PC that i injected on??????
Old 04/20/2021, 16:17   #533

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEMICH94 View Post
So my account is back up and running on my gaming laptop. but on my PC (where i downloaded the ***** to inject), i have done a full factory reset so my PC came out of the box as if it was brand new. full new set up, logged into my profile. downloaded battlenet and cod warzone. just wondering if when i try and log into my fresh new legit account on battlenet is it going to shadow ban me straight away cause this was the PC that i injected on??????
If you got a permanent ban on an account using the main PC, then yes. The new account will be shadowed.
Old 04/20/2021, 17:09   #534

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
If you got a permanent ban on an account using the main PC, then yes. The new account will be shadowed.
Even tho I’ve already served a shadowban on the same new account on my gaming laptop?
Old 04/20/2021, 18:36   #535

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEMICH94 View Post
Even tho I’ve already served a shadowban on the same new account on my gaming laptop?
Yes, you need to play the account that was shadow banned for a while before making new accounts.
Alternatively, you cannot cheat on accounts that have been shadow banned.
Old 04/20/2021, 18:52   #536

Quote:
Yes, you need to play the account that was shadow banned for a while before making new accounts.
So I need to create a new account with the spoofer that won't be shadowed and then I can inject on that one?
Old 04/20/2021, 19:24   #537

elite*gold: 141
Quote:
So I need to create a new account with the spoofer that won't be shadowed and then I can inject on that one?
Yes.
Old 04/20/2021, 21:51   #538

Quote:
Read through this whole thread and just got a couple of questions im not 100% on;

1) you said in a few posts after being perm banned to make a new account and force the shadowban, wait 7-14 days and you can play legit again, alternatively make another new account (after forcing the shadowban on the first new account and waiting till its lifted) and use a spoofer if you want to inject x22 for example, correct? Is it not possible to simply create a new account and use a spoofer with x22 straight away rather than forcing a shadow on the first new account?

2) Once perm banned and HWID flagged you said we will have to spoof for at least a month on the new account while injecting a cheat until we can inject without a spoofer again and not be insta shadowed, where does the month come from? I saw you mention you've seen people have their HWID flags lifted within a month but how consistent is this time period? Do you know anyone that for example its taken 2 months or more?

Someone else in this thread has said that waiting a month doesn't work anymore now they flag Serials+UUID its basically a permanent flag? Can you or anyone else confirm this? Basically id be happy to buy a spoofer for a month or two knowing i could inject on the new account after that but any longer than that id rather just wait a bit more and buy new PC parts since im overdue an upgrade anyway

Thanks
Old 04/20/2021, 22:53   #539

Quote:
Originally Posted by ni9e.9 View Post
Read through this whole thread and just got a couple of questions im not 100% on;

1) Is it not possible to simply create a new account and use a spoofer with x22 straight away rather than forcing a shadow on the first new account?

2) Once perm banned and HWID flagged you said we will have to spoof for at least a month on the new account while injecting a cheat until we can inject without a spoofer again and not be insta shadowed, where does the month come from? I saw you mention you've seen people have their HWID flags lifted within a month but how consistent is this time period? Do you know anyone that for example its taken 2 months or more?

Someone else in this thread has said that waiting a month doesn't work anymore now they flag Serials+UUID its basically a permanent flag? Can you or anyone else confirm this? Basically id be happy to buy a spoofer for a month or two knowing i could inject on the new account after that but any longer than that id rather just wait a bit more and buy new PC parts since im overdue an upgrade anyway

Thanks
1. yes you can but then if you stop using a spoofer for whatever reason on that account, it'll get shadow banned and be useless per not being able to cheat on it.

2. not going to give information on this.

3. uuid
Old 04/20/2021, 23:02   #540

Quote:
1. yes you can but then if you stop using a spoofer for whatever reason on that account, it'll get shadow banned and be useless per not being able to cheat on it.

2. not going to give information on this.

3. uuid
bro you seem to be the authority on shadow bans ive asked this a couple times but no one answered, maybe you can help? if i log into a account thats currently shadow banned on a ps5 will i still be shadowed or will i be able to play normally?

Tags
hwid ban, shadow ban