Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

Discussion on Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/21/2021, 20:10   #151

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleHooster View Post
Thanks for the Reply.
I’m actually already playing ..
My ban is over.
Im thinking about to get new cheat (good provider) and play legit on my main ....
That’s why I asked you that. Even if my acc got shadowban before like mine.
Is that alright to inject any chair on it ?
I mean ... I don’t care if drops any detection and I get perm ban as longs as I can play again after 7-14 days with new acc. Lol
Yea. Like I said, pretty rare for them to HWID ban.
If you get hit with a ban, just make a new account, force the shadow ban and wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermann_Honk View Post
Or play legit without injecting.
So 14 days the hwid is flagged you mean?
Yup.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2021, 01:57   #152

elite*gold: 0
Read every post on this thread, but haven’t found a situation similar to mine.

My main account (only account I had) was permanently banned. A notice comes up after login saying this account permanently banned blah blah blah. Fair enough, made a new account and was instantly shadow banned. Okay.

Waited the 2 weeks, was able to play for probably about 2 or 3 weeks and then boom shadow ban again.

Made a new account after shadow ban cool down period (2 weeks). Played one game without cheats and boom 350ms lobbies.

Waited another week or 2 and went back to my second account, was able to play 3 games without cheats then boom 350ms AGAIN!

Any idea what’s going on? Been looking at getting a new PC so maybe this is just another reason to do so? Will I always be getting consistently shadow banned after a few games with or without cheats? I tried spoofers, didn’t seem to work.

Any help is appreciated.
Old 02/23/2021, 02:12   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by willseries View Post

My main account (only account I had) was permanently banned. A notice comes up after login saying this account permanently banned blah blah blah. Fair enough, made a new account and was instantly shadow banned. Okay.

Waited the 2 weeks, was able to play for probably about 2 or 3 weeks and then boom shadow ban again.

Made a new account after shadow ban cool down period (2 weeks). Played one game without cheats and boom 350ms lobbies.

Waited another week or 2 and went back to my second account, was able to play 3 games without cheats then boom 350ms AGAIN!

Any idea what’s going on? Been looking at getting a new PC so maybe this is just another reason to do so? Will I always be getting consistently shadow banned after a few games with or without cheats? I tried spoofers, didn’t seem to work.

Any help is appreciated.
What spoofers did you use?
Are you still cheating?
Did you clean tracers after being permanently banned?
Old 02/23/2021, 02:21   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
What spoofers did you use?
Are you still cheating?
Did you clean tracers after being permanently banned?
I think it was called SUPER SPOOFER?

It came with a few tools, one of which was a “cleaner” it’s purpose was to remove trace files.

I haven’t cheated since I was shadow banned on my second account (about 2 weeks after my main was permanently banned)
Old 02/23/2021, 02:26   #155

Quote:
I think it was called SUPER SPOOFER?

It came with a few tools, one of which was a “cleaner” it’s purpose was to remove trace files.

I haven’t cheated since I was shadow banned on my second account (about 2 weeks after my main was permanently banned)
I've never heard of that, lol.
Sounds like a scam.

Give INFINITE a try. It has a 40 minute free trial.
infsoft.dev/MWAB

I'm assuming that the cleaner didn't actually do anything, per being such a random provider that I've never heard of, which is rare for me.
Old 02/23/2021, 02:28   #156

Quote:
I've never heard of that, lol.
Sounds like a scam.

Give INFINITE a try. It has a 40 minute free trial.
infsoft.dev/MWAB

I'm assuming that the cleaner didn't actually do anything, per being such a random provider that I've never heard of, which is rare for me.
It was from Battlelog.

Is there a better source? I just want to play more than a few games without waiting 2 weeks lol
Old 02/23/2021, 02:44   #157

Quote:
It was from Battlelog.

Is there a better source? I just want to play more than a few games without waiting 2 weeks lol
Battlelog products don't work, lol.
They're on every scam provider list.
Big no-no to use their stuff.

Pick up INFINITE spoofer and Aimex or x22 for cheats.
Old 02/23/2021, 02:46   #158

Quote:
Battlelog products don't work, lol.
They're on every scam provider list.
Big no-no to use their stuff.

Pick up INFINITE spoofer and Aimex or x22 for cheats.
Well **** - thanks for the info.

Is there anyway to view that product you sent me in English? I’m not fluent in Russian, lol.

Are they a good chest source as well? Only looking for ESP
Old 02/23/2021, 03:09   #159

Quote:
Well **** - thanks for the info.

Is there anyway to view that product you sent me in English? I’m not fluent in Russian, lol.

Are they a good chest source as well? Only looking for ESP
You can translate the page via Google chrome.
No, don't use their cheat.
Old 02/23/2021, 03:12   #160

Quote:
You can translate the page via Google chrome.
No, don't use their cheat.
Okay. I appreciate your time, seriously.

Just to recap.

Since I am currently shadow banned, I can play with a spoofer on a NEW account? Will I be able to go back to my previous accounts after the 7-14 days, or is it just safer to avoid those “compromised” accounts all together? Will I always have to use this spoofer to play on my current PC?

Is there an instructional video on how to use that spoofer or is it just download and use? Does it remove tracer files?
Old 02/23/2021, 03:35   #161

so theres is the thing i got caughton zthe ban wave, so as i use raid 0 i errased the raid, did it again and i instal the windows and all the ****. i did a new warzone account and i still shadow ban
Old 02/23/2021, 03:36   #162

Quote:
Okay. I appreciate your time, seriously.

Just to recap.

Since I am currently shadow banned, I can play with a spoofer on a NEW account? Will I be able to go back to my previous accounts after the 7-14 days, or is it just safer to avoid those “compromised” accounts all together? Will I always have to use this spoofer to play on my current PC?

Is there an instructional video on how to use that spoofer or is it just download and use? Does it remove tracer files?
Quote:
Since I am currently shadow banned, I can play with a spoofer on a NEW account? Will I be able to go back to my previous accounts after the 7-14 days
Yes

Quote:
or is it just safer to avoid those “compromised” accounts all together?
Simply because you used battlelog, I would ditch them.

Quote:
There is a video showing how to activate it on the website.

It does remove tracers, but if you play on playing without a spoofer, I would remove the games and launcher with Revo Uninstaller.
Old 02/23/2021, 03:40   #163

Quote:
Yes

Simply because you used battlelog, I would ditch them.

There is a video showing how to activate it on the website.

It does remove tracers, but if you play on playing without a spoofer, I would remove the games and launcher with Revo Uninstaller.
What does Revo uninstaller? Is it safe to use to remove the constant shadow ban or is it best to use spoofer?

Is the aimex spoofer any good?
Old 02/23/2021, 17:24   #164

Quote:

Any help is appreciated.
I would recommend you reset your windows (full reset even drives)
And reinstall the game again and make new acc and force another shadowban and wait ...

I’m pretty sure there is something on your system making you getting caught .
Old 02/23/2021, 18:51   #165

Quote:
What does Revo uninstaller? Is it safe to use to remove the constant shadow ban or is it best to use spoofer?

Is the aimex spoofer any good?
Revo Uninstaller is an easy way to clean tracers and ensure that absolutely everything is removed from your registry.

Aimex spoofer is 50/50.
50% chance of working, 50% chance of failing.

Tags
hwid ban, shadow ban