Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[COD Warzone] UD cheats suggestion Aimex/SC

Discussion on [COD Warzone] UD cheats suggestion Aimex/SC within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/16/2020, 20:08   #16

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxydeTheGod View Post
True but saying that they don't put much effort into their bypass isn't the same of saying "they might get detected easily?"
Also (let's be clear, I'm not ******** on aimex, is a good cheat, not the best but a good one), you are hardly recommending aimex just based on experience or your profile signature has something to do with it?
They don't put much effort into their bypass because I know what is in their bypass.
It also takes a small amount of simple logic to know that auto-updates don't check changed vectors as thoroughly as manual updates.

Lastly, if you've been here for any length of time, you'd know that I only recommend the best providers, regardless of ads. You'd also know that I often recommend other providers over Aimex, such as x22. I get dozens of PM's daily asking me about providers. While my signature often includes the best providers at the moment of testing, as well as ad space, I am very critical during testing to ultimately deem who I believe to be the best. Further, I don't allow a provider to occupy ad space if their cheat is ****.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/17/2020, 07:55   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleyva8 View Post
Who would you recommend as far as the least FPS drops. R1 knocks off a good 20 FPS but isn’t stream proof. Aimex knocks off about 40 FPS. I’m trying to find safe, stream proof esp with least impact on system.

9900k 5Ghz
2080ti
32G 3600 RAM
ArtificialAiming will be the least resource intensive with everything you’re looking for.
Old 11/19/2020, 11:12   #18

elite*gold: 0
I realy cant recommend Aimex the Cheat it self it hasent nothing Special! not even Items ESP is there or Aimbot Predict.. its Pricey (50euro for 1 Cheat) they need a lot of time (24h) to make an update on 200mb Update from Warzone??!

Dont understand me wrong the cheat works but if i compare to other cheats theyr just not worth the money.. SystemCheats are much better maybe the Aimbot is not that good but the Rest is way Better and has more functions! They update theyr cheats in less then 3H and they also UD since start. You pay 30USD for not 1 cheat but for the whole package wich has also CW.

They bot support good if you have problems!

I dont earn nothing in talking about this.. but i realy regret it that i buyd Aimex the cheat is more time Updating then Online. And dont think aimex is more private its not if you have the money you get it thats easy maybe other have a bit more users because its cheaper.. only reason

Ahhh before i forget one point the Aimex win and thats because its Streamproff thats it.

Hoppe i could help you guys
Old 11/19/2020, 22:54   #19

I can recommand AIMEX if you want monthly as from my understanding they dont do lifetime subs.

If you wish for a lifetime sub, I would suggest VoidCheaters
Old 11/20/2020, 10:07   #20

Hypecheats is a great provider aswell , price is really good but no spoofer. been using it for some weeks without any bans , fast updates mostly within 5 hours.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2020, 18:50   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
I can recommand AIMEX if you want monthly as from my understanding they dont do lifetime subs.

If you wish for a lifetime sub, I would suggest VoidCheaters
100% agree with this post.

I haven't tried Void yet for MW, but if it's anything like their Cold War cheat, I'd assume it's amazing. I highly recommend purchasing from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfrock View Post
Hypecheats is a great provider aswell , price is really good but no spoofer. been using it for some weeks without any bans , fast updates mostly within 5 hours.

Not sure about hype. I reached out to them a while ago for a review and they're one of the rare few that didn't want me to, so IMO, that says enough about their products
Old 11/20/2020, 21:51   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
100% agree with this post.

I haven't tried Void yet for MW, but if it's anything like their Cold War cheat, I'd assume it's amazing. I highly recommend purchasing from him.
I mean....

It has vis check

Old 11/22/2020, 09:49   #23

Smile

Cant wait for more public cheat providers to come out
Old 11/27/2020, 18:48   #24

Stupid question. What is AA?
I know EngineOwning is EO
Old 11/27/2020, 18:51   #25

Artificialaiming.
Old 11/27/2020, 22:34   #26
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Using SYSTEMCHEATS since i stopped using EO and i can 100% recommend it.

The price is very nice and fair, u get a quality software that is easy to setup + the staff is very helpful as well. The updates are mostly done pretty quick but some updates take longer than usual but the communication is very clear from the staff.
For the price, it is the best cheat out there at this time 100%.
Old 11/28/2020, 02:49   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASSANOVAA View Post
Using SYSTEMCHEATS since i stopped using EO and i can 100% recommend it.

The price is very nice and fair, u get a quality software that is easy to setup + the staff is very helpful as well. The updates are mostly done pretty quick but some updates take longer than usual but the communication is very clear from the staff.
For the price, it is the best cheat out there at this time 100%.
I heard SC aimbot is ****, true?
Old 11/28/2020, 03:17   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkaliez View Post
I heard SC aimbot is ****, true?
A month ago, when I last used it, it was.
Unless they had a substantial change, I imagine it still is.

Would hardly call it the best
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2020, 03:40   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxydeTheGod View Post
True but saying that they don't put much effort into their bypass isn't the same of saying "they might get detected easily?"
Also (let's be clear, I'm not ******** on aimex, is a good cheat, not the best but a good one), you are hardly recommending aimex just based on experience or your profile signature has something to do with it?
"BASED ON HISTORY, commerce based cheat providers, SUCH AS AA, SC, x22, etc., don't put much effort into their anti-cheat bypass. They're preoccupied with maintaining simultaneous projects."

Seeing as you found it difficult the first time, I have highlighted the important parts of what the fella said. He didn't call anyone out directly, he was talking about a generalisation of commerce based providers, then listing examples of commerce based providers. Also have you seen the number of games that SC is available for? Quite confident they fall into the commerce style providers category if I'm honest. Next time read what people actually wrote, not what you think they wrote.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2020, 11:49   #30

SC doesn’t have skeleton ESP is that true?