Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spoofer

Discussion on Spoofer within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/05/2020, 16:49   #16

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermann_Honk View Post
What i have done:
Got a sb, I delete traces log in to another account (aged,not sb) search game 350ms. Next, delete traces tried a spoofer log in to a brand new account (i think made on this PC, sb. Next delete traces,spoof hardware manual (MAC, IP and harddiscs)
Brand new account sb (not made on this PC). Next i reformated my whole pc. Install fresh windows with a new key. Made a new account on the PC, Sb. Thats my history
I just saw that you mentioned you’re closing the INFINITE app once you hear injection beeps.

If you close the app it removes the spoof.
Old 11/05/2020, 16:56   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
I just saw that you mentioned you’re closing the INFINITE app once you hear injection beeps.

If you close the app it removes the spoof.
OK. I saw that in the video that they pressed close (X). So don't close, just minimize (_) ???
Old 11/05/2020, 17:00   #18

Quote:
OK. I saw that in the video that they pressed close (X). So don't close, just minimize (_) ???
Yea, leave it open. That video is almost a year old, lol.

Make sure too you’re updated to the newest Windows build/version (if on Intel, AMD is super buggy with INFINITE). I know of a few people that updated to the latest Windows builds and it solved all of their issues.
Old 11/06/2020, 10:08   #19

Quote:
Yea, leave it open. That video is almost a year old, lol.

Make sure too you’re updated to the newest Windows build/version (if on Intel, AMD is super buggy with INFINITE). I know of a few people that updated to the latest Windows builds and it solved all of their issues.
I wrote with one from Infinite yesterday. He said the best windows version is 1809 and after the beep the app can be closed. I reinstalled windows yesterday. I created a new account with my mobile phone. First, I'll spoof and then download everything. I hope it works this time
Old 11/07/2020, 04:08   #20

Quote:
I wrote with one from Infinite yesterday. He said the best windows version is 1809 and after the beep the app can be closed. I reinstalled windows yesterday. I created a new account with my mobile phone. First, I'll spoof and then download everything. I hope it works this time
I'm having the same issue with infinite. I don't think simply using the infinite spoofer is not enough and you must delete the tracer file, however, I believe they're continuously changing the trace files to better detection.
I've completely deleted hidden Warzone files using RevoUnistaller and redownload the warzone and it worked until I was LVL 46 winning almost every round of plunder. Now i'm doing the whole process again.
Old 11/07/2020, 05:47   #21

Can you vouch for a working spoofer? I need one for COD MW
Old 11/07/2020, 07:53   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum4141s View Post
I'm having the same issue with infinite. I don't think simply using the infinite spoofer is not enough and you must delete the tracer file, however, I believe they're continuously changing the trace files to better detection.
I've completely deleted hidden Warzone files using RevoUnistaller and redownload the warzone and it worked until I was LVL 46 winning almost every round of plunder. Now i'm doing the whole process again.
We’ve only seen tracers change in major updates such as every other significant season. Otherwise, they stay the same for months at a time.
Old 11/07/2020, 12:52   #23

Quote:
We’ve only seen tracers change in major updates such as every other significant season. Otherwise, they stay the same for months at a time.
Oh ok. Could you kindly share a list of trace files if you have?

Quote:
let me know if you want to try my method, I was having the same issue with infinite spoofer but I managed to remove the shadow ban.
Old 11/07/2020, 19:21   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum4141s View Post
Oh ok. Could you kindly share a list of trace files if you have?

let me know if you want to try my method, I was having the same issue with infinite spoofer but I managed to remove the shadow ban.
I can provide you with a cleaner, but I'm not willing to say which ones exactly per being asked not to by providers and I'm not trying to hurt anyone's business.

Send me a DM if you'd like it (if I haven't sent it to you already, I get a lot of people asking me for it daily so I don't remember who all I've sent it to).
Old 11/07/2020, 21:52   #25

My Sb is gone today. I can unlink my account. Does it mean i can play without spoofer again?
I reseted my windows have a clean system
Old 11/07/2020, 22:25   #26

Quote:
My Sb is gone today. I can unlink my account. Does it mean i can play without spoofer again?
I reseted my windows have a clean system
Yes. Once the SB has expired, you don't need a spoofer. The only purpose of a spoofer is to bypass an existing HWID based ban or shadowban, and to protect your hardware from being banned if you're an avid cheater.

Congrats on the expiration.
Old 11/08/2020, 07:22   #27

Quote:
Yes. Once the SB has expired, you don't need a spoofer. The only purpose of a spoofer is to bypass an existing HWID based ban or shadowban, and to protect your hardware from being banned if you're an avid cheater.

Congrats on the expiration.
i don't know if my hardware is affected. All accounts I tried after my sb were instand sb. So I think my hwid is flagged.
Old 11/08/2020, 08:29   #28

Quote:
i don't know if my hardware is affected. All accounts I tried after my sb were instand sb. So I think my hwid is flagged.
That’s how HWID based shadowban’s work. If you’re perm’d on one account and then shadowed as a result of the ban on a different account, all accounts you make without spoofing will also be shadowed. However, once the shadow expires on the original account (account used after the permanent ban), the rest of the accounts will also be lifted (after the shadowban has run its course), and then you will be able to create new accounts without being instantly shadowbanned.
Old 11/08/2020, 09:16   #29

Quote:
That’s how HWID based shadowban’s work
Ah ok. thank you for your help and great explanation. I didn't have a perm ban, just a sb on my main. After that I tried to play with different accounts. I just wait until all acc the sb is over. in the meantime i play with spoofer
Old 11/16/2020, 03:04   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swankies View Post
I sell a really good COd spoofer that gets rid of shadow bans just hmu discord faf#3853
Is good?