Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warzone with glow esp

Discussion on Warzone with glow esp within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warzone with glow esp

Is the glow effect esp on enemy players possible in warzone? I see it in alot of cheats in apex but i've not seen it in warzone.
Old 09/16/2020, 08:51   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathrament1 View Post
Is the glow effect esp on enemy players possible in warzone? I see it in alot of cheats in apex but i've not seen it in warzone.
It’s possible, it depend on how a coder implements an ESP, some use boxes, some a cross, some chams, or glows, other ones implement bones ESP. I’m not familiar with APEX but maybe the glow cheats implement some function of the client that make it easy.

It goes back to preferences. I personally hate bone esp... too much complex, (it give you more information), and I prefer a simple bounding box (2D bounding) but it’s really about how you are used to cheat and the type of game.

V9
Old 09/23/2020, 14:10   #3

There is hack with glow and etc