Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there a COD cheat that doesn't use a .EXE file to run?

Discussion on Is there a COD cheat that doesn't use a .EXE file to run? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a COD cheat that doesn't use a .EXE file to run?

Wondering if some MF made a cheat in Python using C libraries or some **** like that, I'm curious
Old 08/09/2020, 05:14   #2

if your looking for cheats that really work i got a guy im partners with he has 10+ yrs coding and menu making experience and we use winwar and i also need to know if you have intel or mac or amd cause it depends on what your on for us to help you
Old 08/09/2020, 14:44   #3

elite*gold: 3863
The Black Market: 105/0/0
I can make you an ESP and send it to you as .jpeg

It may open in mspaint or whatever default application you've associated to the .jpeg extension, but don't worry, that's why it will never be detected

It's a sneaky graphic that hooks the jmp 0 byte next scan function within the camera angle matrix of the hex edited packet destination. It's pretty smart to be honest and you don't need to run a .exe file

I wish you luck

Old 08/09/2020, 17:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalaccount View Post
I know that EO uses an .exe file. I don't like using .exe files for personal reasons. Is there a cheat that doesn't use .exe files? Thanks.
No. All cheats require an executable to work/inject.
Old 08/13/2020, 17:22   #5

elite*gold: 116
Quote:
I know that EO uses an .exe file. I don't like using .exe files for personal reasons. Is there a cheat that doesn't use .exe files? Thanks.
LOL??????????? what else you going to use? .png?
Old 08/14/2020, 07:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The legendZ View Post
LOL??????????? what else you going to use? .png?
I'm trying to reverse engineer cheats which cannot be done with .EXE files. I wasn't expecting "yes" as an answer but I figured that asking wouldn't hurt. Decompiling a .EXE file is basically impossible without errors and it will produce unreadable C++ code. It would be harder to decompile a .EXE file and reverse engineer than start from scratch because every function gets messed up when decompiling. I've reverse engineered 2 cheats in my days (cod4) which obviously weren't .EXE files. The anti-cheat techniques have changed a lot since then though, which is why I'm trying to find more recent software to examine. I wasn't expecting it to exist, and I realize that it doesn't exist.

You don't know jack **** so stop talking ****
Old 08/14/2020, 14:19   #7

Quote:
I'm trying to reverse engineer cheats which cannot be done with .EXE files. I wasn't expecting "yes" as an answer but I figured that asking wouldn't hurt. Decompiling a .EXE file is basically impossible without errors and it will produce unreadable C++ code. It would be harder to decompile a .EXE file and reverse engineer than start from scratch because every function gets messed up when decompiling. I've reverse engineered 2 cheats in my days (cod4) which obviously weren't .EXE files. The anti-cheat techniques have changed a lot since then though, which is why I'm trying to find more recent software to examine. I wasn't expecting it to exist, and I realize that it doesn't exist.

You should look for some cheats written in java or any other intermediate language. Once you defeat the obfuscation, you can reverse the code 1:1.
Old 08/14/2020, 18:35   #8

elite*gold: 116
Quote:

woah don't need to be aggressive little man.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2020, 08:22   #9

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
So what browser are you using that doesn't require a .exe?.....

Also, fair note that will be hard tbh..... don't you use .exe everyday when you boot up your computer?

Old 08/21/2020, 22:59   #10

Sure man, i'll pack my cheat into a VB script and send it to you np.