Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Will I be banned when the new cod comes out

Discussion on Will I be banned when the new cod comes out within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Will I be banned when the new cod comes out

So rumors are that the next call of duty is gonna be call of duty Black Ops Cold War. The game already sounds cool but im wondering if I will be auto banned since I am already banned from cod modern warfare. Im just wondering if I decide to spend 60 dollars on this cod will it just be a waste or will I be able to play the game?
Old 06/07/2020, 08:35   #2

You wouldn't i believe COD Only ban the account from accessing that particular game, if they HWID Banned then you wouldn't be able to play future COD Games.
Old 06/07/2020, 08:52   #3

how would I know if im HWID banned by blizzard, and if they did I wouldn't really give 2 ***** just wanna make sure im not wasting 60 dollars.
Old 06/07/2020, 13:36   #4
Chasing

The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,828
You should be able to play the new cod then. They care more about the money.

Otherwise you could also contact the support and ask them about it.
Old 06/08/2020, 10:38   #5

As Satan said above me, send them a message and ask them. Most companies are going to tell you. If I was to guess though I believe that you are not going to get banned (it's bad business for them).