Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CodMW 2019 HWID or IP bans?

Discussion on CodMW 2019 HWID or IP bans? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question CodMW 2019 HWID or IP bans?

I saw a thread where people said no but they hadn't played in a few months and someone recently said they started HWID banning people. Im curious if anyone has recent info on whether or not they were HWID banned and if they weren't whether or not they were blatantly cheating or closeting. Also how does engineowning stack up in detection rates etc. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Old 04/19/2020, 02:05   #2

depends, some people get hwid banned and some just get account banned. Cod MW is very weird as of right now.

Old 04/19/2020, 02:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeyra View Post
depends, some people get hwid banned and some just get account banned. Cod MW is very weird as of right now.
Thanks for the info. Would engine ownings HWID spoofer keep my main HWID from getting banned?
Old 04/19/2020, 07:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godndbsjsb View Post
Thanks for the info. Would engine ownings HWID spoofer keep my main HWID from getting banned?
yes

Old 04/21/2020, 12:31   #5

I recently got banned by platantly cheating and i couldnt find any games with my 2nd account see

will try and use a hw spoofer aswell on next attempt

« COD MW/Warzone Legit Cheats | Cod MW Types Of Bans »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rainbow Six Siege HWID Spoofer / Changer [Bypass & avoid HWID bans easily]
Yesterday - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 76 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/Tyd6Pb7.png VC is the co-admin team of this product and in charge of sales. All payments are final and non refundable. RAINBOW SIX HWID SPOOFER / HWID CHANGER Easily bypass your Rainbow Six Siege HWID ban or prevent any HWID ban happening while cheating. Using our VC Spoofer will cleanup all Battleye leftovers, spoof your network adapters and change all necessary HWIDs to make you become a clean, legit looking, white paper.
[Selling] APEX LEGENDS HWID Spoofer / Changer [Easily bypass & avoid HWID bans]
10/01/2020 - Apex Legends Trading - 160 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/Tyd6Pb7.png VC is the co-admin team of this product and in charge of sales. All payments are final and non refundable. APEX LEGENDS HWID SPOOFER / HWID CHANGER Easily bypass your APEX LEGENDS HWID ban or prevent any HWID ban happening while cheating. Using our VC Spoofer will cleanup all EAC leftovers, spoof your network adapters and change all necessary HWIDs to make you become a clean, legit looking, white paper.
[Selling] PUBG HWID Spoofer / Changer [Easily bypass & avoid HWID bans]
08/18/2020 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 13 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/Tyd6Pb7.png VC is the co-admin team of this product and in charge of sales. All payments are final and non refundable. PUBG HWID SPOOFER / HWID CHANGER Easily bypass your PUBG HWID ban or prevent any HWID ban happening while cheating. Confirmed working on all Battleye games including PUBG! Using our VC Spoofer will cleanup all Battleye leftovers, spoof your network adapters and change all necessary HWIDs
[Selling] HWID Spoofer|Bypass HWID Bans|Slotted|6/13 slots left|
05/07/2018 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 4 Replies
Removed