Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/20/2024, 20:41   #4771

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Qubit View Post
That's easy for you to say since you're already on the list. However, people are looking for alternatives after AA was detected this week and IW shutdown. It's more important now than ever that the list is up to date. SW and SS are very good products and we both deserve to be on this list.
Its not the end of AA, you make it sound like AA is done for, same thing happened when AA got hit 3 years ago but then they broke the record with being longest undetected for a long period, and this time hopefully they will be undetected longer.

I know people are frustrated after today, but sticking with same provider will benefit them more than changing providers after a detection, but now IW customers are without home, so in the end they should do a good research and try some providers on throwaway account and see which one fits their needs.
Old 03/20/2024, 20:48   #4772

elite*gold: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Its not the end of AA, you make it sound like AA is done for, same thing happened when AA got hit 3 years ago but then they broke the record with being longest undetected for a long period, and this time hopefully they will be undetected longer.

I know people are frustrated after today, but sticking with same provider will benefit them more than changing providers after a detection, but now IW customers are without home, so in the end they should do a good research and try some providers on throwaway account and see which one fits their needs.
I don't mean to say it's the end of AA! Far from it. Detections happen and cheats come back stronger because of them. However, at the moment, people may be looking for alternatives, and that's why this list should be updated.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2024, 20:49   #4773

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post

This. Not the end of anything. One provider closed sales and left market. Another one mentioned is already back up for testing and will soon set back status to UD.

Xenos already made mistake when he added some dude with rushing approach called Modern Internal or something like that. They ended up exit scamming shortly after release and 2 detections in short time.

I'd not rush with adding anything new until proven good for longer time.

Pretty sure no one wants new Modern Internal to happen.
Old 03/20/2024, 21:07   #4774

modern internal... what memories! they had three dt in two months ��
Old 03/20/2024, 21:09   #4775

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
modern internal... what memories! they had three dt in two months ��
That's what I am saying. No need to rush with anything. Already seen it happen.
Take time, build rep in community and then everything is good.

No need to rush anything or anyone.
Old 03/20/2024, 21:39   #4776

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exspira View Post

Hello!
TG is not the best way to get any support?
Seems like 1day keys gone, may I ask why?
Old 03/20/2024, 21:41   #4777

elite*gold: 185
Quote:

Stealthware has been publicly selling and active in these forums since early November. I don't think adding one provider that has a good track record over 4-5 months is rushing anything, but it's Xenos' decision.
Old 03/20/2024, 21:55   #4778

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilow- View Post
Hello!
TG is not the best way to get any support?
Seems like 1day keys gone, may I ask why?
Website or Discord. We are not using TG for support.
Old 03/20/2024, 21:58   #4779

Quote:
This. Not the end of anything. One provider closed sales and left market. Another one mentioned is already back up for testing and will soon set back status to UD.

Xenos already made mistake when he added some dude with rushing approach called Modern Internal or something like that. They ended up exit scamming shortly after release and 2 detections in short time.

I'd not rush with adding anything new until proven good for longer time.

Pretty sure no one wants new Modern Internal to happen.
It is good to be careful when StealthWare is a GoldenGun rebrand.

Its interesting because they admit in their chat AcDiamond is a reseller of StealthWare when asked about it so the similarities continues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPowerCat View Post
So sad that IW has ended. It was the only cheat which accepted cloud PCs and KVMs which I use every day, so it was a life saver. Are there any other cheats that also support either clouds or KVMs as well?
I didnt even know they allow that. Makes me respect full IW team even more. Heart broken.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2024, 22:20   #4780

Anyone recommend any spoofer to replace IW Privacy tool?
Old 03/20/2024, 22:39   #4781

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joycap View Post

Its interesting because they admit in their chat AcDiamond is a reseller of StealthWare when asked about it so the similarities continues.

I didnt even know they allow that. Makes me respect full IW team even more. Heart broken.

Yeah, it wasn't something they actively advertised because of security risks, but if you went and mentioned it on a ticket, they'd whitelist your vm's hwid and you'd be able to use it. I have only seen two cheats do that which were obstruction for cs and IW for cod.
Old 03/20/2024, 22:41   #4782

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Removed Interwebz from the list after their closure.

Who should be added on the list?

Some that have requested:
Synthetic Skill
Stealthware
Unnamed (Fecurity Reseller?)

+1 Vouch for Synthetic.

Been using it for about 2 1/2 months now with absolutely zero issues whatsoever!
Old 03/20/2024, 23:01   #4783

Any recommendations for a controller player? I got an eo 3 day before iw went down and it’s okay. But I miss how iw radar showed whole map. Also something that supports frame gen cuz I have a 40series card.

I’d consider po again but ds4 seems confusing and I’d need to find a new controller
Old 03/20/2024, 23:41   #4784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joycap View Post

All you have is negative things to say correct? You seem like a child. Or a very negative adult. Anything that is not what you like you automatically start to produce hatred and spew negativity. So what if it’s a reseller? The reseller can change the cheat and do as they please from what I have read and noticed, maybe qubit can correct me if I’m wrong. Also, Mr bitter negativity how is it a rebrand if they are selling it to someone else? You make no sense and you need to look at what you are typing before you post it sir. Sorry if this is not the correct pronoun for you, don’t mean to offend you Mr bitter.
Old 03/20/2024, 23:44   #4785

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan The Minx View Post
All you have is negative things to say correct? You seem like a child. Or a very negative adult. Anything that is not what you like you automatically start to produce hatred and spew negativity. So what if it’s a reseller? The reseller can change the cheat and do as they please from what I have read and noticed, maybe qubit can correct me if I’m wrong. Also, Mr bitter negativity how is it a rebrand if they are selling it to someone else? You make no sense and you need to look at what you are typing before you post it sir. Sorry if this is not the correct pronoun for you, don’t mean to offend you Mr bitter.
Does not matter to you that StealthWare used to be called GoldenGun and exit scam after detection? Everyone here insults AcDiamond but praise StealthWare, they are the same.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack