Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/28/2023, 14:59   #3511

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandardChair View Post
If you really are EO, please add a lifetime option for WZ2.
A proof that this account belongs to EngineOwning is available here:

Unfortunately we do not have plans to offer lifetime subscriptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostedguy View Post
So why they banned in season 2 and not all the playerbase?
Makes no sense to me.
Can't disclose technical details but when you reverse engineered the corresponding part of the anti cheat it makes perfect sense
Old 02/28/2023, 15:39   #3512

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostedguy View Post
So why they banned in season 2 and not all the playerbase?
Makes no sense to me.
Data collection usually.
Old 02/28/2023, 15:49   #3513

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeManolia View Post
Data collection usually.
Not really
Old 02/28/2023, 16:32   #3514

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by EngineOwning View Post
Not really
Care to comment?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2023, 19:36   #3515

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngineOwning View Post
A proof that this account belongs to EngineOwning is available here:

Unfortunately we do not have plans to offer lifetime subscriptions

Can't disclose technical details but when you reverse engineered the corresponding part of the anti cheat it makes perfect sense
Amazing. EO on Epvp. Sales are probably not going great .

Why you can´t tell us more about what you discovered by RE of that part of anticheat? And why is that affecting only part of the mobius userbase?
Old 02/28/2023, 20:49   #3516

elite*gold: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarantined90 View Post
Amazing. EO on Epvp. Sales are probably not going great .

Why you can´t tell us more about what you discovered by RE of that part of anticheat? And why is that affecting only part of the mobius userbase?
If they have spent the time and effort reverse engineering the game to keep there customers safe then I would assume they expect other providers to do the same?

Obviously I have no idea what the detection is affecting only part of the userbase but I would assume its a specific feature hence only why some users got banned?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2023, 22:04   #3517

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
Posting here for transparency

Warzone 2/Modern Warfare 2 Situation Update

As most of you know, we took the cheat down Saturday as we had an influx of ban reports. Something we are not used to seeing by any means. During the period of the last week, we saw about 100-120 ban reports of a userbase with over 2000. Of those 100-120, we are treating all of them as our responsibility whether they were using alternative tools/spoofers/or got caught raging in Ranked play.

Despite this only impacting a portion of our users, this was a detection. It impacting a contained amount makes finding the issue a bit more complicated, hence why there has been some downtime.

We are covering every angle we can possibly think of, making changes to anything that logically makes sense and could cause this kind of detection. We have some more work to do over the next few days before testing can begin. At that time, more information will be provided to you all.

As far as downtime, we will issue keys with additional days via tickets AFTER the testing period.

All other COD products remain available for use, safe, and undetected. Those products will receive the new changes as well once we're done.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Mobius Team
Wasn’t there a post here on Sunday about you being detected?

Everyone basically told that guy to shut up, called him a lier.

Iirc Zebleer, Mobius and others commented that there couldn’t be a detection and that there were just a handful of people with problems.

He claimed 100, when all the people tried to downplay it to just a couple of unrelated bans.

That didn’t age well, I guess
Old 02/28/2023, 22:40   #3518

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXe28 View Post

Iirc Zebleer, Mobius and others commented that there couldn’t be a detection and that there were just a handful of people with problems.

He claimed 100, when all the people tried to downplay it to just a couple of unrelated bans.

I didn't comment anything like that. I was commenting about the "po gone dark" thread that claimed PO exit scammed because my website host was down for a little under an hour. That thread had a lot of different topics on it & was being referenced on other threads so the comments were mixed together
Old 02/28/2023, 22:48   #3519

So in between all this drama. Anyone have a review on proofcore/cod?
Old 02/28/2023, 22:49   #3520

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXe28 View Post

At that point only a handful of bans had been reported, I didn’t have any reason to jump to a conclusion that there was an issue when 99% of my userbase was fine at the time.
Old 03/01/2023, 00:05   #3521

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
it's always been an unwritten rule here (not just for cod) that a detection is the majority of your base, not the minority... in mobius's case, if true, it was ~5% of his base as he has thousands of users.

i disagree with calling it a detection, but i understand why he decided to refer to it as such.

"detection" as a word started to become saturated with the implementation of ricochet and doesn't hold the same significance nor meaning as it once did - now people call providers detected if anyone in a discord or telegram report a ban.

with that being said, i already know some of you **** breath idiots will say "0x dEfEnDiNg MoBiuS,' no, after ANY ban wave that ANY provider has, i recommend staying away from them for anywhere between 1-2 months.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2023, 02:28   #3522

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
it's always been an unwritten rule here (not just for cod) that a detection is the majority of your base, not the minority... in mobius's case, if true, it was ~5% of his base as he has thousands of users.

i disagree with calling it a detection, but i understand why he decided to refer to it as such.

"detection" as a word started to become saturated with the implementation of ricochet and doesn't hold the same significance nor meaning as it once did - now people call providers detected if anyone in a discord or telegram report a ban.

with that being said, i already know some of you **** breath idiots will say "0x dEfEnDiNg MoBiuS,' no, after ANY ban wave that ANY provider has, i recommend staying away from them for anywhere between 1-2 months.
If something was causing permabans on Mobius only users - wouldn't that at least be a feature detection?

--

Also EO on EPVP??? Whoa! Hi EO
Old 03/01/2023, 03:35   #3523

Just to add my 2 cents, I am one of the users who did not get banned using Mobius and have been using it for I think 3 months?
Old 03/01/2023, 07:23   #3524

I am also one of the users that did not get banned using Mobius. Love Sym and Ror with what they do and their ability to be very transparent with their community.
Old 03/01/2023, 08:28   #3525

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyRee View Post
Just to add my 2 cents, I am one of the users who did not get banned using Mobius and have been using it for I think 3 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
I am also one of the users that did not get banned using Mobius. Love Sym and Ror with what they do and their ability to be very transparent with their community.
Were you using the controller aimbot on MnK?

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack