Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/26/2023, 07:35   #3466

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by astroskillz View Post
bud you had almost 1k come in at once and turned on auto delete and set up trigger words. you lie nonstop and you've been proven to lie and still deny lying. you dug yourself into a hole and you're not getting out. and never said they dmd me about it did i? lying again. just sad. nonstop lies. enjoy the downfall though loser. you lost 700+ users so far. enjoy
you're a clown but not very funny, indeed sad! 1000 bans but here it's only you to say it 🤣 who are their spokesperson? are you the "banned union"? 30 out of 2000, 1.5% of the user base… you're just sad and angry. Poor little boy
Old 02/26/2023, 09:43   #3467

People should stop posting their Acti IDs in LFG chats anyway, regardless of the current argument that's going on.

It should be taken to DMs. Especially when the TGs aren't fully customer only private.
Old 02/26/2023, 10:30   #3468

elite*gold: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Isn't it time for Demonic to get a new C&D? They know you are Cynical. I read your C&D from MSK when I was going through your pasted source that got taken when you were trying to paste off UC. You should really post "credits: Rake, iPower" in a banner on your website. Funny how you say I'm the one who wants other's source when your source doesn't have more than 50 lines written by you. I wouldn't have called you out for not deserving to be on this list if you weren't lying about me still. This is on you
You do realize im not Cynical, yes he works closesly with us on the admin team and helps with support etc. Interesting how you are now the one making stuff up

PO - The cheat dev that buys sources of other providers, I hope your customers know what they are dealing with..

It's not long before it all comes crashing down for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
We have never once said “oh it’s spoofers and unlockers you’re all lying”

Appreciate you spreading misinformation without you verifying it for yourself, you seem to do that quite a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenysa View Post
Spoofers and unlockers detected? Mobius have permanent ban wave and its unlockers again and spoofers...any other provider with reports or only mobius? Why they blame another providers again for their ban wave??
Old 02/26/2023, 10:49   #3469

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicSoftware View Post
You do realize im not Cynical, yes he works closesly with us on the admin team and helps with support etc. Interesting how you are now the one making stuff up

PO - The cheat dev that buys sources of other providers, I hope your customers know what they are dealing with..

It's not long before it all comes crashing down for you
Why the hell would you have another provider potential rival provider on your admin team, this seems so fishy. Sounds like big reselller to me.

Also all you’ve done is talk **** about good providers and throw these wild accusations around. It’s getting rather boring, this is ment to be helpful and everything you say is not
Old 02/26/2023, 11:34   #3470

Quote:
Originally Posted by KernalSantos View Post
Why the hell would you have another provider potential rival provider on your admin team, this seems so fishy. Sounds like big reselller to me.
He helped us out when they shut down and continues to help where he can now they stopped selling their cheat.

Quote:
Also all you’ve done is talk shit about good providers and throw these wild accusations around. It’s getting rather boring, this is ment to be helpful and everything you say is not
Belive it or not, I don't want to be talking shit, Im defending myself, zebleer (Gator, MI, Void, Honeyhacks etc etc) started it.

Look:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Xenos keeps this thread updated just fine.

You're just calling the list BS because you aren't on it. Which, you shouldn't be.
Let me guess, im not allowed to defend my brand? Are you another one who is brainwashed into pushing everyone into the "TOP 3" (Which btw is seeming more and more like the top 2..)

Please let me know what all these "wild accusations" are.

Im sorry you don't find me helpful but unfortunately its a reality check, this forum is governed and run by whoever has the most money, not who is the most helpful.

If you look at any of my posts to newcomers or anyone asking for help, I will always provide help and information, even if it means promoting another provider..

Im sorry im the only one speaking up and speaking the truth, take a step back and look before you comment.
Old 02/26/2023, 12:07   #3471

reputation speaks for providers, and you are zero compared to PO,MOBIUS, AIMEX
Old 02/26/2023, 12:08   #3472

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
He helped us out when they shut down and continues to help where he can now they stopped selling their cheat.

Belive it or not, I don't want to be talking ****, Im defending myself, zebleer (Gator, MI, Void, Honeyhacks etc etc) started it.

Look:

Let me guess, im not allowed to defend my brand? Are you another one who is brainwashed into pushing everyone into the "TOP 3" (Which btw is seeming more and more like the top 2..)

Im sorry you don't find me helpful but unfortunately its a reality check, this forum is governed and run by whoever has the most money, not who is the most helpful.

If you look at any of my posts to newcomers or anyone asking for help, I will always provide help and information, even if it means promoting another provider..

Im sorry im the only one speaking up and speaking the truth, take a step back and look before you comment.
So I’m guessing you’re just cynical but just rebranded.

And now your calling me brainwashed maybe you should take a look in the mirror your the deluded one.

And if this is governed by who has the most money why would you be on here? Sounds pretty stupid to me!

You’re the one that needs to take a step back, you’re not talking the truth, you’re not talking facts. You’re trying to cause a **** storm. So if you have nothing useful to say then please don’t say anything because it’s boring
Old 02/26/2023, 12:39   #3473

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicShotz View Post
I’ve literally been a day one wz2 player with Mobius and playing ranked with aimbot walls literally every option on and never been banned disconnected people getting banned due to play style not mobius if it was detected everyone that’s used it would be perma
like i said, its not everyone getting hit cause its a feature detection. only those that use the feature get hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
you're a clown but not very funny, indeed sad! 1000 bans but here it's only you to say it 🤣 who are their spokesperson? are you the "banned union"? 30 out of 2000, 1.5% of the user base… you're just sad and angry. Poor little boy
funny enough its the fanboys who are staff defending him or idiots who dont realoze what a detection is. if someone gets banned for turning a feature on, thats a detection idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
People should stop posting their Acti IDs in LFG chats anyway, regardless of the current argument that's going on.

It should be taken to DMs. Especially when the TGs aren't fully customer only private.
thats not why he turned on auto delete. he turned it on so new people cant come in and search back for days to see ban reports. its not that hard to see that
Old 02/26/2023, 12:51   #3474

Quote:
So I’m guessing you’re just cynical but just rebranded.

And now your calling me brainwashed maybe you should take a look in the mirror your the deluded one.

And if this is governed by who has the most money why would you be on here? Sounds pretty stupid to me!

You’re the one that needs to take a step back, you’re not talking the truth, you’re not talking facts. You’re trying to cause a shit storm. So if you have nothing useful to say then please don’t say anything because it’s boring
Hi Mate, I noticed you have replied but did not answer any of the questions I asked, at the moment it would seem like you are the one throwing acusations around but I can wait for you.

Quote:
Let me guess, im not allowed to defend my brand?
Quote:
Please let me know when you reply, I don't think they are too difficult for you?
Old 02/26/2023, 12:52   #3475

I hope Mob can figure out fast whats the reason beyond this perma bans.

For some days some users in Telegram are trying to convince each other that all these bans are manual bans. lol

But i think the devs will do their best. So far I haven't gotten a bad impression of them.
Old 02/26/2023, 14:04   #3476

I used Aimhelper.net ZEN[Private]
got banned right after purchase.
then after fix, i got banned on 2 diff accounts aswell .

So yeah, spent fcking 80 bcks for a month, lost 3 accounts in 2 days . top notch service!

run from that website.. not to mention apparently they own all the same
aimhelper , lavicheats and skycheats (cause the support service answers for all those website) ... guess i found the hardest way.
Old 02/26/2023, 14:23   #3477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrezillian View Post
I used Aimhelper.io ZEN[Private]

So yeah, spent fcking 80 bcks for a month, lost 3 accounts in 2 days . top notch service!

aimhelper , lavicheats and skycheats (cause the support service answers for all those website) ... guess i found the hardest way.
Why did you not test with a shorter length of time? or did they not offer that?

Stick to reputable providers on this website, do they have a EPVP thread? I have never heard of them
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2023, 14:31   #3478

Quote:
Why did you not test with a shorter length of time? or did they not offer that?

Stick to reputable providers on this website, do they have a EPVP thread? I have never heard of them

didn't have day use for that one. and i thought, well, they sell like 4 different ones, maybe the private will be more secure and **** .. installed, entered in game, 30 sec later, banned . lol
then i entered support, they took it down, next day was up as " fixed and working " .. entered game with 2 accounts and spoofer , ban, ban . SO yeah,

then entered support again, guy linked me a skycheats website, so i started to search and i found out aswell this lavicheats website, which sells hacks with different names, but they are all same price and associated with aimhelper, including same images when displaying the hacks. Then I was sure i was inside a trap T_T ... well that's the price for being a dumbfuck as me and believing on ppl .

Anyway now my laptop is all hwid banned.. i would have to buy a new wifi card, hwid spoof it all agai for the 3rd time, just to play again... because i found this topic too late(well i forgot to check epvp before buying it) ..

happens =x
Old 02/26/2023, 14:32   #3479

Quote:

They are all selling same cheats, stick to providers run by devs

Quote:
didn't have day use for that one. and i thought, well, they sell like 4 different ones, maybe the private will be more secure and shit .. installed, entered in game, 30 sec later, banned . lol
then i entered support, they took it down, next day was up as " fixed and working " .. entered game with 2 accounts and spoofer , ban, ban . SO yeah,

then entered support again, guy linked me a skycheats website, so i started to search and i found out aswell this lavicheats website, which sells hacks with different names, but they are all same price and associated with aimhelper, including same images when displaying the hacks. Then I was sure i was inside a trap T_T ... well that's the price for being a dumbfuck as me and believing on ppl .

Anyway now my laptop is all hwid banned.. i would have to buy a new wifi card, hwid spoof it all agai for the 3rd time, just to play again... because i found this topic too late(well i forgot to check epvp before buying it) ..

happens =x
Just get infinite spoofer, its 16$ per month
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2023, 14:37   #3480

Quote:

Quote:
didn't have day use for that one. and i thought, well, they sell like 4 different ones, maybe the private will be more secure and shit .. installed, entered in game, 30 sec later, banned . lol

happens =x
Ahh sucks bro!

You don't need a new wifi card to use spoofer and get unbanned Any normal spoofer you just run and you can play normally again without any new components
Thanks
1 User

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack