Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/08/2022, 12:05   #2716

elite*gold: 0
Is interwebz invite only? Can't see it on the site.....

Yo Xenos. Why has AA been removed?
Old 08/08/2022, 20:18   #2717

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotgunSally66 View Post
Is interwebz invite only? Can't see it on the site.....

Yo Xenos. Why has AA been removed?
its not invite only you just have to register first before cod shows up
Old 08/09/2022, 04:10   #2718

elite*gold: 13
May you add Sync spoofer to UD list? @Xenos
Old 08/09/2022, 09:06   #2719

Been using aimex forever and never been shadowed or banned, aimex is updating so I tired gcaimx, 2 games in only esp and shadowed. Think they got detected.
Old 08/18/2022, 01:06   #2720

Is there any undetected aimbot + norecoil that bypass the 15 kills barrier ? Even for rage ? I am not particularly interested in rage but that can be a guarantee that its working.

Is ACDiamond any good ? I used to play with AA but their aimbot + norecoil is detected and get you disc or sb always.
Old 08/18/2022, 01:52   #2721

gcaimx is one of the worst products i ever used, not legit and detected aswell..
Old 08/18/2022, 02:36   #2722

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by perdah4o View Post
Is there any undetected aimbot + norecoil that bypass the 15 kills barrier ? Even for rage ? I am not particularly interested in rage but that can be a guarantee that its working.

Is ACDiamond any good ? I used to play with AA but their aimbot + norecoil is detected and get you disc or sb always.
Hello my friend!

If you are on mouse and keyboard you can do this with Mobius without any issue

Here's some footage so you can see for yourself:
Old 08/18/2022, 04:16   #2723

Quote:

ACD/GCaimx (knows before as golden gun) is a good cheat. performance great and overall work ok.

the problem right now is their spoofer that is barely working.

I don't know about gcaimx, but I can tell that ACD have almost no support at all.

when the cheat have problems, they just send you to open a ticket, but most of the times they barely response or have no ******* idea on how to provide a solution for the situation.

I remember opening a few tickets cause I was having problem to get all the files to the stats editor that they offer for free with the monthly sub. then never ever responded me where to get all the files, I just found out by myself.

also had an issue with the aimbot crashing the game or the games just randomly crashing. I opened like 4 tickets, no solution in any of them and the last 2 were just closed after a few days of no response at all.

Last thing, last month the cheat went offline for like 2 days, after that the cheat was barely working for a few days more. they always said that the lost time is compensated, but they didn't compensated any minute of that lost time.

But tbh, even with that problem, there is no worst experience that AA lmao I give it a new chance after the terrible experience that I had last year, but things now are even worst than before.
Old 08/18/2022, 18:03   #2724

PO Spoofer kjnda sucks. Give you random error whereas other spoofer would not. And seems to be always down or open testing or whatever they wanna call it. Feels like it's EO 2.0 at this point. Their aimbot is good enough but spoofer sucks. Maybe that's why PO's admin considering remove spoofer altogether not too long ago lol, it's just not their strong suit. I would recommend PO aimbot use together with ghostaim spoof
Old 08/18/2022, 23:54   #2725

Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
PO Spoofer kjnda sucks. Give you random error whereas other spoofer would not. And seems to be always down or open testing or whatever they wanna call it. Feels like it's EO 2.0 at this point. Their aimbot is good enough but spoofer sucks. Maybe that's why PO's admin considering remove spoofer altogether not too long ago lol, it's just not their strong suit. I would recommend PO aimbot use together with ghostaim spoof
Ghostaim could be detected because of 15kill+ disc on spoofed accounts. who knows ...
Old 08/19/2022, 00:29   #2726

Quote:
Ghostaim could be detected because of 15kill+ disc on spoofed accounts. who knows ...
lol i been using po aim + ghostaim spoofer and no issues so far. 10 20 30 kills whatever does not matter. maybe it's the aimbot you using.
Whether you get dc 15+ kill or not does NOT depends on your spoofer. Spoofer's only goal is to bypass shadow ban and prevent hwid ban. If you got 15+ kill dc, then it's your playstyle, hs rate, aimbot, and maybe stop spamming new accounts
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2022, 04:20   #2727

Quote:
As I know "spoofed accounts" are no related at all with DC
Old 08/21/2022, 19:38   #2728

Interwebz cheat
If you use just esp will gate banned
Dont use him
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2022, 20:33   #2729

guys whats the best provider from the UD table?
Old 08/23/2022, 20:58   #2730

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triona2 View Post
guys whats the best provider from the UD table?
AIMEX is very reliable and undetected since release and it's good for tournaments and streaming. Also they offer lots of customization features so you can set up the ESP and AB according to your gameplay.

In the end, its all comes down to your preferences and what type of features you need. You can also check out the other providers like Mobius, phantom overlay etc. They are also very good in terms of security and features.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack